Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectI feel you on the stupid goals but I gve them up for a different reason
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=201229&mesg_id=211653
211653, I feel you on the stupid goals but I gve them up for a different reason
Posted by LA2Philly, Fri Nov-06-09 07:58 AM
I have no problem playin D...you just have to stay relaxed and not over-pursue which is what causes most of people's problems. My only issue is the auto switching...I have it at the lowest level and it will switch me at the most innoppurtube times.

As far as stupid goals go...my issue is that my stupid ass is always trying to counter and therefore instead of clearing some balls, I will try to get the ball out whch leads to a giving the ball away and an easy goal. Also, I'm still not used to the differnces between pro evo and FIFA In terms of direct balls vs through balls and havng to charge up my passes which often leads to a bunch of stupid turnovers in my midfield.

Lastly, all my years of pro evo trained me to barely tap the shoot button because it was so sensitive. I lose a ton of goals because of my Pes shooting over the net trauma.