Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectnot sure about virtual pro just yet
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=201229&mesg_id=209880
209880, not sure about virtual pro just yet
Posted by Drizzit, Wed Oct-21-09 09:36 AM
i love the flexibility of being able to move him into any game mode i choose, but the way in which stat increases are doled out seems very strange and difficult. until someone actually releases/compiles the list of what you need to do to improve your VP in certain areas, this could be very frustrating.

i preferred the ability of managing my own stat increases because it keeps my player from being a stilted version of my own deficiencies. example: i am not the best dribbler in this game. i am working on it, but i still can't seem to make the right moves. regardless, if my VP only gets rewarded with stat increases in dribbling when i successfully dribble, then i can already see my boy speedy sniper with two left feet when the ball is placed there.

the game was just released here in the states yesterday, but does anyone have a site where there is a guide for VP? will be checking gamefaqs later.