Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectNo it's not.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=199951&mesg_id=200370
200370, No it's not.
Posted by ne_atl, Mon Aug-10-09 07:31 AM
>Really all inbounds steals are due too sloppy passing.

It's a serious flaw in 2k that everyone complains about(not much here, but everywhere else).

>I play passing lanes the whole game not just on inbounds play.

You are very good at playing passing lanes but you get no respect for jumping around after inbound plays. It's cheesy as hell. I don't do it because it can turn a game into a cheese-fest real quick. Some people like to hide behind a full court press to do it but the result is still cheese. It has everything to do with "holding down the turbo" issue that hopefully will be addressed in 2k10. When you hold down turbo your player is allowed to fly around the court after balls that they really shouldnt get to. Players often don't have to be facing the ball to steal it. If the ball is in the air all you have to do is hit "cheese" and the player magically flys 7-10ft and tips the pass or take it.

>Ask anybody and actually remember your games against me. Take
>your time. Run one player to one side of the court and bring
>another player from the front court to the other side of the
>court and pass it too the open man.

or just run to your end of the floor and set up defense......maybe? Show me your really good at defense. Take it from me while I'm dribbling. Inbound chasing is......

This has everything to do with how people play the game on their own time (the same with Madden). Some will play "score more than you at all cost with the best team" type basketball while others like to attempt to run a real NBA sim game and some will fall in the middle. When you get all these people together to run an online league, post like this are bound to happen.

It is what it is....