Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectwell its easier to do when people constantly inbound too far
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=199951&mesg_id=200337
200337, well its easier to do when people constantly inbound too far
Posted by Lach, Sun Aug-09-09 08:59 PM
I mean only a couple folk inbound further than they should and it makes it easy to take advantage of when you see it. I don't think I got that kind of steal once tho versus a lot of folk because they inbound normal under the hoop and don't try to get an extra step inside to go running up the court full turbo ahead. Like when me and Weslexner played he only stole the ball from me a couple times and vice versa. And people are also saying that you shouldn't pressure the ball on every possession when the ball is coming up the court.

I hear em. And to answer the complaints I won't pressure the ball like that anymore unless its crunch time and I'm trying to come back from being down. That's the only thing I can thing of to appease the masses. There's a complaint and I'm giving a solution. Honestly, it makes me no difference. But I will continue to play the passing lanes. That's common sense if there's sloppy passing. I just won't check the inbounds anymore or pressure the ball being brought up the court against some cats.