Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subject
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=191727&mesg_id=192131
192131, Are you serious? I’m winning so much it ain’t even funny.
Posted by chillinCHiEF, Mon Jun-01-09 03:01 PM
Making Netflix work without the computer, trying to appeal to something other than shooter fans, social networking integration, using real money instead of points, offering full games for download…damn near everything I’ve criticized them for and that you’ve copped pleas about they’re fixing now, proving I was right about that shit in the first place.

And I already own the system so I’ll be able to enjoy whatever looks interesting to me (mostly the non-game stuff since only Crackdown and Halo seem interesting and I can just play the new MGS on my triple), plus whatever cool stuff Sony and Nintendo decide to do too.

720s coming because they’re going to realize that despite all this, they need to launch a new system to gain a new audience since this current box already has a stigma attached to it.

If the Gamecube had simply introduced the Wii remote as a peripheral, it would never have done the numbers the Wii is doing now.

For MS to really break through and do the numbers it wants so it can take leadership position, they’re going to have to drop a new system. It might only be a slight spec bump from the current 360, but they’re gonna need some new hardware.

Like I said, it will be announced within the next year.