Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectYea, I read this last night. Its supposed to be an 11th squad memeber
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=190330&mesg_id=218894
218894, Yea, I read this last night. Its supposed to be an 11th squad memeber
Posted by Abdurrashid, Fri Jan-15-10 08:41 PM
This is all over the ME2 discussion boards. This (release day DLC) will come with your purchase game (with a code) however, EA wants you to register your game (or something to that effect) in order to get it. The Cerberus Network DLC is suppose to be something entirely different from this (its also included in the game). Its suppose to be something like they did with Shale in Dragon Age Origins.

Casey Hudson is supposed to clear up all the speculation about this new character between now and the release date. I'll post the link from the ME2's discussion boards.

And there's speculation that this 11th (or 10th) member is Legion (the male Qurian that's shown when you reach the Flotilla in ME2).

The camel never sees its own hump but that of its brothers is always before its eyes - North African proverb

* "Alhamdu'llah, I need to say that more. Because my ceiling ain't but 12ft. above my floor.." - Diamond District

<---Kufi Smack!