Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectwithout a dominant center = garbage
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=182498&mesg_id=183539
183539, without a dominant center = garbage
Posted by ne_atl, Sun Mar-01-09 04:05 AM
this isn't even debatable. You and a few others as well. That same play style of stealing the inbound (cheesy) and one guy running the court trying to steal the ball(cheesy). Learn the game and then say your better than some one. A few weeks ago you played my wife, was up by 38 and for what ever dumb reason you ran a full court press for the remainder of the game. I inboxed you right after the game about it and you gave some lame reason about just learning how to press....yeah sure, ok. I'm not better than anyone here, especially with the Hawks but I know cheese when I see it and your entire game is Gouda.

oh yeah, were you padding your stats when I blew out Detroit in the previous tourny? Were you practicing then? And dude, no I'm not about to drive with Joe more to get to the line for a 3 point play.... that would mean I play your lame style of ball. I pick my battles with Joe, and when ever I can get his online jumpshot to fall like his offline, you will see why. I pick the Hawks knowing I wasnt winning much, but I love actually playing this game. If I lost every game and lost them all by 20, I would still run the same offense to get Joe to come off screens, Josh to set picks, Bibby to run the floor.. Hoford to post up and Williams to clean up. You know....basketball.

I was venting like Steelysteel, but you seem to take it personal. Truth about your game shouldnt bother you, right? You're superior, right? FOH!