Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectRE: for the 1000x time - FUCK NORTON
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=154501&mesg_id=155062
155062, RE: for the 1000x time - FUCK NORTON
Posted by Esco, Fri Jun-27-08 10:31 AM
Black Men: Huddle with me for a moment."
Fri Jun-27-08 10:58 AM by Esco

*Just ignore replies that aren't from one of us.*

One of us gotta put our feets down.

No more unprovoked negative posts about any particular woman's looks, please.

Can we at least try? Let's be respectful. Wether she posts here or not. Seriously. Unless its some EXTREME case of whatever... let's leave it be. You think they don't get enough criticizm from each OTHER offline, let alone on a place that they come to for entertainment. You think they don't feel some kind of way when we talk ubershit about a woman that looks just like them? They obviously should be inclined, because most of the women we (as so-called men) talk down upon are usually just your typical black woman as she was created to be.

If they wanna tear each other down. Fuckit. Let em. Thats they shit, We should mind our own biz. And start actin like real men.

Shit thats how the fuck i feel about white posters gettin mad comfy and always gotta throw they 2 cents in the race talks (all i can think is shut the fuck up we're tired of your fuckin input. have been for quite some time. all you doin is pissin us the fuck off and cuttin ties. we already know how you insensitive bitches feel. we didn't care when we heard it the first time... sorry i'm gettin carried away..)

but i digest (c) geah

Let them do them. We gotta do a new us. That shit ain't cool.

Matter of fact post up some CURRENT pics of your mother before you criticize one of these women's looks.

Now when they say some stupid shit... GO ALL THE WAY IN!

When they wanna criticize you first? Speak your mind.

But unprovoked attack on someone for simply being ain't cool. At least not Men attacking Women. Hell crack jokes on each other like we been doin.

But as long as they keep makin me goodass sammiches Esco cares if don't nobody else care (c)

EDIT:

BTW I'm not talking about mild critique on someone soliciting it. I'm talkin about malicious/vicious attacks that are commonly bullshitted though to the boards as corny ass gay ass "jokes"