Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectJust finished Act 2....this is better than I ever fucking imagined
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=153523&mesg_id=154611
154611, Just finished Act 2....this is better than I ever fucking imagined
Posted by LA2Philly, Mon Jun-23-08 02:05 AM
I don't have a ps3 in berkeley, but my cousin in South SF does....so I went to his place last night, and got through the first two acts in about 8 hours. That last sequence in trying to escape the market from the Gekkos....fuck me in the ass, that was too fucking good. How did I end up escaping? One of em kicked me into the exit area lmao.

The controls, once you get them down, are fucking ridiculously fluid and that serves to make the gameplay so ridiculously good. The SolidEye is excellent, and I'm loving the addition of Drebin and the customization features.

My fav weapon so far: the M4-custom with fore-grip B, sniper scope, and silencer....you can clear the whole fucking area in about 2 mins without anyone knowing what just happened.

Playing on a 40 inch 1080P LCD, 7.1 dolby w/ the sub booming....combine that with the insane graphical quality, the atmosphere, the story, the breathtaking battles and moments....holy shit.

I'll be posting more as soon as I get farther(ie next weekend lol when I go back)....but the game is of such high quality and drama, I'm completely fucking immersed into the game. Even right now as I type, I feel like I literally just got back from visiting the Middle East and a South American jungle. Cotdamn, hats-off to Kojima-san.