Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectGTA RACE is THE BEST multiplayer mode EVER.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=148958&mesg_id=150093
150093, GTA RACE is THE BEST multiplayer mode EVER.
Posted by ansomble, Sun May-11-08 04:58 PM
I don't think there is anything else more fun than this game mode ESPECIALLY when you get 16 people to race.

The first 15 seconds is always armageddon with at least two people getting thier cars flipped and everyone else who hasn't manuevered thru the carnage with expertise, burned out, spinned around and banged out. LOL. Then you shoot a mugfucker's tires out and watch them cripple into last place, BUAHAHAH!!

I especially love racing on the highway cuz there is always one person who gets so smashed up that he ends up flipping off the highway into the city which is ALWAYS hilarious to watch.

My favorite GTA RACE is "Stars in your Eyez" with 16 people and at least 5 laps or more. This always turns into a fucking free for all and orgy for points cuz the people who get smashed out of the race in the first lap always resort to picking drivers off from the sidewalk with guns or nades, driving in reverse to smash someone, or getting the tour buses and trying to run people off the road or block off the entire street. No matter how frustrated you get trying to win you can't help but laugh.