Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectFunny shit with the Interview mission
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=148958&mesg_id=149262
149262, Funny shit with the Interview mission
Posted by Improv, Mon May-05-08 02:54 PM
So I'm surrounded, but I'm holding my own while looking for a car. No dice, see the subway. Head downstairs, train is there. Home free.

Nope.

Seems like my 4 stars makes everything scarce (tried to buy a hotdog to get some energy, nope). So what do I do, while my health is flashing red? Yep run into the tunnel.

I'm running, looking at my wanted status. When I finally get to a station, all the stars are gone. Was about to get back on the platform when I saw a train heading my way.

I stay in the middle and slow up a bit. Thinks to self: I can go up on the other side. Haha wouldn't it be funny if I get hi...

So I survived security, N.O.O.S.E., a car explosion, getting hit by at least two cars...only to get offed by an incoming train

Fail...

Be fearless...

"And the night I fought Sonny, I heard a few southerners at ringside say 'Sonny, knock that nigger out! The nigger talks too much!'
And we laughed, didn't we, because his seat cost two hundred and fifty dollars..."---Muhammad Ali