Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectBEST MULTIPLAYER GAME TYPES.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=148958&mesg_id=149002
149002, BEST MULTIPLAYER GAME TYPES.
Posted by PlanetInfinite, Fri May-02-08 08:30 PM
yall ain't have fun until you do the prison complex with bats.

best moment: "how this nigga eric get a car in prison?!" me: "you gotta bake it in the cake, son!"

also GTA race cross the whole map is hilarious (take off, i think it's called). i chose the game and nobody paid attention. so when it started, everybody was on foot, just standing there. we started to fist fight then suddenly i'm like "sht it's a race. lemme bounce." i run and everybody follows me. they're still on foot but i find one of those luggage cars and i'm plowing fools over left and right.

best moment: hopping in the backseat of someone's whip and them riding around with me in it for like 3 minutes before they realized i was in there with them.

also you can come up with some cool shit in free mode. i played "king kong" based off of the newest EGM: get to the top of the empire state building with rockets. two other players attempt to kill you with the helicopter and one person shooting out the side.

another mode we made up is called "fight club" aka "bootleg warriors" where you are in an enclosed space and you fight with melee weapons.

we also did a mode called "driveby" where you have one team who can't use cars and another team who has to stay in their car the whole time. and you CAN'T RUN PEOPLE OVER. it's dope how you start to come up with strategies on how to beat the people in the cars. i had a sniper perched in an alleyway and two cats with aks on each side of the street and i was the bait. my sniper dude popped the driver through the window and we just turned that street into a gauntlet. massacred.