Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjecti see people here hate change...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=134147&mesg_id=135207
135207, i see people here hate change...
Posted by Uchiwa_Sasuke, Tue Jan-22-08 08:28 AM
PC fanboy myself, but Apple have produced something for the future that people will follow. Can't see how this got so many replies, some of the people arguing for the PC are ignorant as f*ck and know nothing about what they are talking about, hate to be in the same crowd as them, especially the ones that think Wireless Migration is just a buzzword and environmentally friendly is marketing. Also Intel was request by Apple to make that processor, therefore it shown how much weight Apple pulls.

At the end of the day, the machine is there to compliment your high powered machine. This is ultra-portability for those who travel a lot and are constantly on the move from location to location. This is not for the fam who are going to be sitting at home, reading emails and surfing the web. This machine has a market and it will cater for those in that niche market however much you hate you have. How many people actually use the missing features on a regular basis? This is especially if you have a base system(s) that cater for this. I run PC’s and Macs at home, desktop’s and laptops (1 of each) and still I can see how this can fit in my set-up. I want one, but not in a rush to get it yet till the SSD drives drop in price.