Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectI remain confident that I will grow to love it
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=132175&mesg_id=133932
133932, I remain confident that I will grow to love it
Posted by janey, Tue Jan-15-08 01:36 PM
For one 90 day period, I had a Zen Micro. On the 91st day, it stopped working (of course it had a 90 day warranty). I still vaguely miss a couple of the features that it had that my zen jukebox didn't have. So there will probably always be a little regret for the features from the jukebox that aren't on the zune.

I've found things I like a lot, though, like the ability to link to an artist on the device from a song that's currently playing.

Do you know of a way, other than by just letting the player reset itself, to go immediately to what's playing?

Let's say you've got the device on shuffle all songs and you're fooling around on it adding stuff to a quick list, and a new song comes on in the shuffle and you go, "what is this?" What's the *fastest* way to find out what is now playing on your device?

On the jukebox, from the home page there are links to "selected music" (quicklist) and "now playing".

~ ~ ~

Grrr (c) Tatiana