Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectnot even a comparison then.... now if yall wanna talk Phone vs. Phone
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=132175&mesg_id=132289
132289, not even a comparison then.... now if yall wanna talk Phone vs. Phone
Posted by FLUIDJ, Sun Jan-06-08 03:43 PM
Then we can go there. Matter of fact, i think a new "Rules of Engagement" post is in order. There is way too much apples to oranges comparisons going on here.

Iphone is a phone that maxes out at 16GB, not comparable to any Zune device or any other MP3 player for that matter, it's not in the same league or class.

I guess the Ipod Touch is technically in the same genre as any flash based MP3 device, so to campare it to flash based Zune or any other flash based MP3 player is ok.

The "Classic" ipod is in the same genre as the Zune 30GB & 80GB and any other hard drive based MP3 player....

So all of you folks talking iphone this and iphone that can just leave the room. Because as soon as I pull out a WM6 device, yalls shit is pretty much shut down anyway.

sig below:
-..Some say the price of holdin heat is often too high, you either be in a coffin or you be the new guy...

-A monkey is chased by a hyena and you cannot tell the laughter from the screams.

-Is there gas in the car?
Yes, there's gas in the