Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHigh-Tech
Topic subjectmy review - from a person who never played 1 & 2
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=121192&mesg_id=122065
122065, my review - from a person who never played 1 & 2
Posted by L_O_Quent, Mon Oct-01-07 01:48 PM
Pros:
- cool multiplayer games and 4 person co-op makes the campaign fun
- Extremely big maps in multiplayer with really varied options
- THEATER - damn near perfection except for the fast forwarding and rewinding it.
- Damn near all the vehicles are fun to pilot and/or drive

Cons:

- GRAPHICS, I have yet to understand how Bungie could be in the video gaming industry and not go back to work, after seeing previews of other games, and work harder. This game looks like a build from 2 years ago. I can't seem to figure out how games like Gears and G.R.A.W 2 could be out up to a year in advance and they didn't upgrade their graphics.

- Multiplayer takes too fucking long to get into, waaaaaaay too long.

- if someone in your Co-Op leaves you have to begin the whole level over, makes no sense. why can't AI kick in?

- In multiplayer the amount of shots you place on a person before they die doesn't seem to have any type of balancing point. I've shot people with a whole clip while throwing two grenades at them and they calmly walked up to me and pimp slapped me back to respawn.

- Aiming is painful at times, this may be because I don't have enough experience (even though I've beat the Campaign on co-op, although on normal)

At least that's my 2 cents