Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2688931

Subject: "Kevin Love has definitely become more versatile since LeSystem" Previous topic | Next topic
Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132214 posts
Mon Feb-25-19 01:00 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Kevin Love has definitely become more versatile since LeSystem"
Mon Feb-25-19 01:00 AM by Dr Claw

The Cavs are on the tank. there are some teams, like Phoenix that are flat out worse, others like the Bulls who are on par (though I think they are better now since the Otto Porter trade. they, like Phoenix still need a point guard proper)

Kevin Love has been slowly coming back in on limited minutes. and I've forgotten a lot of the things of which he's capable on the court. When he's on, the young players (notably Cedi Osman and Sexton) look worlds better. But outside of LeSystem I have forgotten that Kevin Love can do stuff like dunk and all the stuff inside, under the rim.

Now he is also a major threat anywhere on the 3-point arc. Memphis was just giving that up thinking he was Ante Zizic or something and not the guy who essentially used to be in the corner for LeBron for 4 seasons (which was a NEW thing for him)

Dude adapted his game for LeSystem and I think he'll be in the league longer because of it.

watching him play with GOATBrook at UCLA is actually kind of hilarious now. he looks and plays like a totally different player. almost like a better version of Tristan Thompson who can get more buckets.

Looking forward to a full season of him.

Yes, I'm mad. Let's move on.

Jays | Cavs | Eagles | Sabres | Tarheels

PSN: Dr_Claw_77 | XBL: Dr Claw 077 | FB: drclaw077 | T: @drclaw77 | http://thepeoplesvault.wordpress.com

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
interesting, I didn't realize he was back, during his heyday in Minny...
Feb 25th 2019
it'll be another season or two when I can see it
Feb 26th 2019

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Mon Feb-25-19 09:29 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "interesting, I didn't realize he was back, during his heyday in Minny..."
In response to Reply # 0

he always put up numbers but the question was could he do it on a winning team

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132214 posts
Tue Feb-26-19 12:38 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "it'll be another season or two when I can see it"
In response to Reply # 1

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2688931 Previous topic | Next topic