Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2686580

Subject: "Southern Miss: Why You Gotta Bring Up Old Shit???" Previous topic | Next topic
Dstl1
Charter member
56233 posts
Mon Feb-04-19 12:37 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Southern Miss: Why You Gotta Bring Up Old Shit???"

https://twitter.com/Patrick_Magee/status/1092457607422492674

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Happenings like this make me not want to watch sports.
Feb 04th 2019
for fucks sakes
Feb 04th 2019

obsidianchrysalis
Member since Jan 29th 2003
8751 posts
Mon Feb-04-19 09:36 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Happenings like this make me not want to watch sports."
In response to Reply # 0

I'm all for second chances and redemption. But the comments he made public right after the Baylor scandal showed he has no basic understanding of the damage his lack of oversight had to the victims and the general sense of respect all of the women on the Baylor campus deserved.

Like what is he going to say to kids when he recruits them? How could he look a parent in the eye and say, 'I can make a better man out of your son.'

3xKrazy
Charter member
21584 posts
Mon Feb-04-19 10:59 PM

2. "for fucks sakes"
In response to Reply # 0

i thought at best he'd get an assistant gig or OC where they could hide his ass up in the press box on game days

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2686580 Previous topic | Next topic