Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2683564

Subject: "Y'all are definitely too dumb to be an NFL Scout (tweet)" Previous topic | Next topic
Orbit_Established
Member since Oct 27th 2002
52934 posts
Fri Jan-04-19 08:51 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Y'all are definitely too dumb to be an NFL Scout (tweet)"

Will_5198: try another craft, bro

https://twitter.com/greggabe/status/1080615630045364226

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
is that the worst sports tweet ever?
Jan 04th 2019
7 pro bowls, 11K receiving yards, 74 TDs....what a terrible pick.
Jan 04th 2019
      but DID he quit on his team last week or not though?!
Jan 04th 2019
           Lol
Jan 06th 2019
           He did
Jan 06th 2019
                Don’t mind me either, I’m just repeating the original tweeter...
Jan 07th 2019
                     Rumor has it Rosenhaus told AB not to do an interview with James
Jan 08th 2019
I imagine it takes a certain amount of arrogant ignorance
Jan 04th 2019
I'm dying hahaha
Jan 06th 2019
I'm actually really great at NFL Draft
Jan 07th 2019

Tiger Woods
Member since Feb 15th 2004
18385 posts
Fri Jan-04-19 09:12 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "is that the worst sports tweet ever?"
In response to Reply # 0

Buck
Member since Feb 15th 2005
16156 posts
Fri Jan-04-19 09:17 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "7 pro bowls, 11K receiving yards, 74 TDs....what a terrible pick."
In response to Reply # 1

A bad tweet, yes, but mostly....just weird.

DJR
Member since Jan 01st 2005
18619 posts
Fri Jan-04-19 09:21 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "but DID he quit on his team last week or not though?!"
In response to Reply # 2

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59157 posts
Sun Jan-06-19 10:28 AM

6. "Lol"
In response to Reply # 3

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79499 posts
Sun Jan-06-19 10:36 AM

7. "He did"
In response to Reply # 3

I’m a Steeler fan tho so don’t mind me.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

DJR
Member since Jan 01st 2005
18619 posts
Mon Jan-07-19 10:10 AM

9. "Don’t mind me either, I’m just repeating the original tweeter..."
In response to Reply # 7

That was his only comeback to everybody that was clowning him.

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79499 posts
Tue Jan-08-19 09:31 AM

10. "Rumor has it Rosenhaus told AB not to do an interview with James "
In response to Reply # 9

I think what we are seeing is a team in transition. They lowballed Bell and then acted like James Conner was the truth... but he wasn’t. His style is too physical to be a true #1 RB.

Then you had JuJu show up and ball out because AB gets a ton of attention. Ben says he should’ve gone to JuJu 4 straight times after the Denver INT that was a terrible pass by Ben.

Follow that up with AB balling out against the Saints and then everyone is sad for JuJu for his fumble so the team MVP looks like a sympathy MVP because let’s be honest. AB is the best player in our offense.

AB sits out the last game and shows how ineffective JuJu is when he is the #1 and here we are.. smh.

It’s a shit show.

I like Tomlin but something is getting lost in translation between the vets and the youngsters. We either have to cut bait with some vets or accept that these older Steelers aren’t built for the youth movement. It happens all the time. You will be replaced or fans will gravitate to younger guys just like they gravitated to them when they pushed the Hines, Heaths and Troy P’s out.

These guys aren’t leaving gracefully tho. They are letting folks know they aren’t happy about how they were treated on the way out.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

will_5198
Charter member
63106 posts
Fri Jan-04-19 09:41 PM

4. "I imagine it takes a certain amount of arrogant ignorance"
In response to Reply # 0

to try and decode something as variant as the NFL draft. even when you are humbled every year, you still have to maintain an aura of expertise.

draft Twitter is agenda wars x1000.

--------

The Real
Charter member
14041 posts
Sun Jan-06-19 09:51 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
5. "I'm dying hahaha"
In response to Reply # 0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ceej
Member since Feb 16th 2006
66740 posts
Mon Jan-07-19 09:46 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
8. "I'm actually really great at NFL Draft"
In response to Reply # 0

http://i.imgur.com/vPqCzVU.jpg

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2683564 Previous topic | Next topic