1) L.A. 2ManyNapkins (RBO) (19-2, 298.8) - (1): Alright, I guess we were all wrong and RBO has a legit team this yr. Fox, Sabonis and WCS are actually helping Bron lead LA to the best record in the league (that opponent avg tho).
2) Chi.ESL ILL-STATERS!! (Commish) (15-6, 308) - (4): Henson injury didn't slow this train one bit. Highest avg in the league over the last 10 (336.2 in the last 5).
3) Coney Island Bad Boys IX (Cenario) (15-6, 309) - (3): Shame Deputy Commish is in the White conference. With his team holding the best average in the L (for now), likely could pose a significant threat to win the Black if he were over there. As it stands, he'll be fighting 3 other teams to win the White Conference.
4) Ozarks GOBs (Ceej) (13-8, 306.3) - (6): Those 300 scores are turning into wins but still losing with 300 scores too. #Life in the Walton/White Conference.
5) Tribeca HiBrows (ErnieGOAT) (13-8, 297.7) - (7): Rinse, Wash, Repeat. We've seen this show before. I'm not going to give much insight on Ern's team this season as he's just waiting for the playoffs to start at this point.
6) Barcelona Yoshi (TJT) (12-9, 290.5) - (8): Don't look now but LABeat and TJT are starting to be the moles I pegged them to be when I put them in the black conference. TJT's team has put up a higher avg than Ern's over the last 10 and 5 game stretches.
7) Bavaria Bratwursts (theothursdays) (11-10, 283.9) - (15): Theo gonna Theo. Slow start followed by 7 game win streak, avg on the uptick. Second hottest team in the league.
8) Waiters Isle Rappity Raps (DJR3) (10-11, 283.1) - (9): Bit of a slump with Draymond out. His return will help DJR push for top of the conference but with such stiff comp, it won't matter.
9) Gonzo's Ghoulies (Gonzo) (10-11, 267.9) - (11): Another team doing well over the last 5 but one has to wonder why Valentine is still on this roster.
10) Houston HardHead KDB (LABeat) (10-11, 265.8) - (13): LABeat has brought Houston back to respectablility with Montrez and Capela leading the way. Will it be enough to challenge Ern (or RBO) for the Black conference crown though?
11) Oakland Cardpullers (MrHood) (9-12, 277.4) - (5): Bit of a slump for Oaktown over the last 10 (2-8). Maybe Jaylen and Portis returning will help him turn it around. Not sure why Jones' broken titties are still on the roster though.
12) ASSUNCION Cit 11:19 am'ers (Shawndme7) (10-11, 272.6) - (2): I get a kick out of the fact that when I see shawn on the schedule it appropriately abbreviates to "ASS". I empathize with injuries but don't accept them as an excuse due to my past successes with injury riddled teams. He should take a page out of my 2017-18 playbook but...he hates AB teams. *Washed Conley Shrug* https://tinyurl.com/washed1-26
13) Atwater Kuzmaniacs (RyanM) (9-12, 263.2) - (10): Dwight's bottom *snicker* and Westbrook's injuries have derailed what should have been a contender. Hayward showing signs of life might ease the disappointment.
14) Stanley Forms a Wall (Boogs) (9-12, 263.1) - (16): How the mighty have fallen. Boogs is still showing signs of life but needs R&B Crooner Vic Oladipo back to make any real noise. Young F core is very interesting though (JJJ turning up, John Collins back, Bagley was getting it before his back sidelined him and Lauri back).
15) Englewood GunViolence (DVS) (9-12, 254.2) - (12): Super suspiciously silent sound-wise sans success sprouting south side Chicago. He knows what he's doing, but where are the results of that knowledge? Things that make you go...
16) Washington DC Brunchers (Basa) (6-15, 254.2) - (14): Cysed his way into a washed roster of sorry bammas and no agenda slinging can save him. NOPE!
17) Magellan City Billonairos (magilla) (5-16, 253.2) - (18): LMMFAO. I guess Cuz getting discount stats around X-mas might make it respectable but probably not. LMMFAO!!!
18) Restown Smerf City Slamz (Smerf) (4-17, 249.3) - (17): Damn Smerf. *sigh* No major injuries. Middle of the pack missed minutes. No potential 1st type production player on the IR. No cure for this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Monies: Gonzo - $68 due by 12/31 LABeat - $68 due by 12/31