Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2677145

Subject: "Fitz to start over Winston vs. Carolina (swipe)" Previous topic | Next topic
Marbles
Member since Oct 19th 2004
22276 posts
Mon Oct-29-18 01:57 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Fitz to start over Winston vs. Carolina (swipe)"

I think everyone's time in Tampa is limited. Winston, Koetter & Licht, specifically.

https://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/2018/10/29/bucs-will-bench-jameis-winston-and-start-ryan-fitzpatrick-against-carolina/

TAMPA — Bucs coach Dirk Koetter said Ryan Fitzpatrick will start at quarterback Sunday at Carolina instead of former No. 1-overall draft pick Jameis Winston.

"It's not my nature to change quarterbacks," Koetter said Monday at his weekly press conference, adding that change is about this week.

"This is really about we have to do a better job of protecting the football," Koetter added.

Winston threw four interceptions, one in the end zone and another the Bengals returned for a touchdown, in the Bucs' 37-34 loss in Cincinnati Sunday.

Fitzpatrick, who led the Bucs to a 2-1 record during Winston's three-game suspension to start the season, came off the bench Sunday to rally Tampa Bay from an 18-point second-half deficit.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
had to. Koetter prolly needs to be 2nd coach fired, after Hue
Oct 29th 2018

dillinjah
Charter member
9009 posts
Mon Oct-29-18 02:50 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "had to. Koetter prolly needs to be 2nd coach fired, after Hue"
In response to Reply # 0

fucked up thing is we're still only 1 game out of the Wild Card (I know, I know).

Unfortunately we have Kuechly and Carolina next

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2677145 Previous topic | Next topic