Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2666956

Subject: "Tony Brothers: Y'all bad parents & people don't want to ref no more. " Previous topic | Next topic
bignick
Charter member
24054 posts
Tue Jul-03-18 02:34 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Tony Brothers: Y'all bad parents & people don't want to ref no more. "

https://streamable.com/t8ig1

My kids played organized ball for the first time this winter & I saw this shit first hand. 5-6 year-olds. Fouling & travelling all over the place. Refs did an AMAZING job of making sure everybody got to play, got shots, etc. Still two or three parents being extra as fuck every single game.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Permanent bans from games would do the trick
Jul 03rd 2018
youth hockey is off the chain with it.
Jul 03rd 2018
Tell them weak refs bye...more work for me.
Jul 03rd 2018
AAU players fighting with refs
Jul 08th 2018
adults with cell phones out filming and not trying to stop anything.
Jul 08th 2018

DJR
Member since Jan 01st 2005
18619 posts
Tue Jul-03-18 02:45 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Permanent bans from games would do the trick "
In response to Reply # 0

Act like an ass once and you’re done for good. All those moms who ultimately just want to post 5,000 pictures from every single game on Facebook and dads who ultimately just want to impress the other dads at the games through their comments displaying their “vast” sports knowledge will shape up real quick, if they’re facing not being allowed to go to the games anymore.

cgonz00cc
Member since Aug 01st 2002
35242 posts
Tue Jul-03-18 06:41 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "youth hockey is off the chain with it."
In response to Reply # 0

those people are fucking insane

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59152 posts
Tue Jul-03-18 07:32 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "Tell them weak refs bye...more work for me."
In response to Reply # 0

Nah boo and call me blind all you want...violence or threats of it are a no go. I was scared to leave a park once and vowed neverto have that feeling again. I refuse to do outdoor games now unless their is a police presence.

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

DJR
Member since Jan 01st 2005
18619 posts
Sun Jul-08-18 05:46 PM

4. "AAU players fighting with refs "
In response to Reply # 0

SMH.

http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/24041753/aau-team-referees-involved-court-brawl-gatorade-associations-tournament-finals

RandomFact
Member since Dec 10th 2005
8710 posts
Sun Jul-08-18 08:20 PM

5. "adults with cell phones out filming and not trying to stop anything."
In response to Reply # 4
Sun Jul-08-18 08:24 PM by RandomFact

embarrassing for all involved, including the adult observers filming from the sidelines. but I guess in 2018 Twitter/IG hits >>> attempting to impede a bunch of teenagers from brawling with/jumping referees.

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2666956 Previous topic | Next topic