Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2651589

Subject: "WENGER OUT (Futbol 4/20-4/22)" Previous topic | Next topic
bshelly
Charter member
71730 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 07:28 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"WENGER OUT (Futbol 4/20-4/22)"

It finally happened!

http://www.espn.com/soccer/arsenal/story/3463890/arsenal-manager-arsene-wenger-to-step-down-at-end-of-season

Arsene Wenger has announced he is stepping down as Arsenal manager at the end of the season, bringing an end to a 21-and-a-half-year reign that brought unprecedented early success but saw a late decline that made his position increasingly untenable.

Wenger issued a statement on Friday that caught everyone by surprise, announcing his departure and thanking the club for letting him serve for "so many memorable years."

He added: "After careful consideration and following discussions with the club, I feel it is the right time for me to step down at the end of the season. I am grateful for having had the privilege to serve the club for so many memorable years.

"I managed the club with full commitment and integrity. I want to thank the staff, the players, the Directors and the fans who make this club so special. I urge our fans to stand behind the team to finish on a high.

"To all the Arsenal lovers take care of the values of the club. My love and support for ever."

- Ogden: Wenger to leave with tarnished legacy
- Karen: Wenger right to leave Arsenal but fans must show respect
- Candidates to replace Wenger at Arsenal
- Wenger's top 10 Arsenal moments

Arsenal said a new manager will be appointed "as soon as possible."

Speaking to reporters on Thursday, Wenger said that former Gunners captain Patrick Vieira "has the potential" to succeed him as manager one day when asked about reports linking the New York City FC coach with the job.

Club chief executive Ivan Gazidis is scheduled to hold a news conference at 5 p.m. local time on Friday.

According to Press Association Sport, Wenger asked Arsenal to hold off announcing his decision to leave the club so he could inform his players first-hand.

Wenger was keen to tell the Arsenal players himself and did so ahead of training at their London Colney base and minutes before the news was made public by the club.

His coaching staff were also informed of the decision in advance, although club staff working at the Emirates Stadium rather than the training ground discovered the news at the same time as everyone else.

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

Arsenal FC

@Arsenal
#MerciArsène

5:17 AM - Apr 20, 2018
30.5K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Speculation surrounding the Frenchman's future has been rampant in recent months, with Arsenal set to miss out on a top-four finish in the Premier League for the second year running. Still, there was a general feeling that he could still save his job and see out the remaining year of his contract if Arsenal won the Europa League, thus qualifying for next season's Champions League.

But Friday's unexpeced announcement ensures that Wenger will be given a send-off fitting for a man who many consider the greatest manager in the club's history.

The Frenchman was largely unknown in England when he was appointed in 1996 but led the team to a domestic double in 1998, the first of three league titles and seven FA Cups he has delivered.

Arsene Wenger has won three Premier League titles and seven FA Cups during his time at Arsenal Marco Bertorello/AFP/Getty Images
But the last of those league titles came in the unbeaten "Invincibles" season of 2003-04 and fans have grown increasingly restless with the failure to challenge for the Premier League crown in recent years. Despite three FA Cups in the last four seasons, calls for his resignation have steadily grown, and reached a peak this season as the Gunners limp toward their worst league finish of Wenger's reign.

Wenger himself gave no hint whatsoever during Thursday's news conference that he was about to step down and has previously said he would respect his contract.

Majority owner Stan Kroenke said parting ways with Wenger was "one of the most difficult days we have ever had in all our years in sport."

The American added: "We have high ambitions to build on Arsene's remarkable tenure and to honour his vision by ensuring that Arsenal competes for and wins the biggest and most important prizes in the game.

"We must now focus on making a strong finish to the season and ask our millions of fans around the world to join us in paying appropriate tribute to one of the greats of Arsenal's history and one of the greats of the game."

----
bshelly

"You (Fisher) could get fired, Les Snead could get fired, Kevin Demoff could get fired, but I will always be Eric Dickerson.” (c) The God

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
merci arsene.
Apr 20th 2018
Salut, to a gentleman and a truly great human being
Apr 20th 2018
agreed on all counts. def 4 years too late
Apr 20th 2018
Potential replacement? My vote would be for Jardim
Apr 20th 2018
Brandon Rodgers at 4-1 apparently
Apr 20th 2018
um
Apr 20th 2018
yeah I'm gonna pretend like I didn't read that.
Apr 20th 2018
espn swipe:
Apr 20th 2018
also, about Jardim
Apr 20th 2018
merci Arsene, as much as its needed, still a gut punch
Apr 20th 2018
I think clearly Arsenal have got to go with Alan Pardew now.
Apr 20th 2018
AFTV golden era over.
Apr 20th 2018
Respect to an all-time great
Apr 20th 2018
i'm actually emotional
Apr 20th 2018
2 years too late.
Apr 20th 2018
just texted troopz btw. man is ecstatic lolz.
Apr 20th 2018
notifications turned on
Apr 20th 2018
dude is cool as shit.
Apr 20th 2018
      yeah he comes off as 100 percent real
Apr 20th 2018
oh wow i thought you were clowning
Apr 20th 2018
      yeah man, he's a trip.
Apr 20th 2018
           that's whats up
Apr 20th 2018
                niggas with accents, man.
Apr 20th 2018
Respect - he changed the gm and the club
Apr 20th 2018
i've always been weirdly fond of him
Apr 20th 2018
dope cover on tomorrow's Guardian Sport
Apr 20th 2018
let's never play moreno, klavan, and gomez at the back again
Apr 21st 2018
Such a Badly coached team. And I know bad coaching when I see it
Apr 21st 2018
Good game. Intense
Apr 21st 2018
2nd was all Alexis
Apr 21st 2018
Love when Herrera scores
Apr 21st 2018
28 & counting
Apr 21st 2018
Spurs bereft of ideas due to Jose.
Apr 21st 2018
another trophyless campaign for the scumbags.
Apr 21st 2018
f’real
Apr 21st 2018
L.
Apr 21st 2018
FUCK WIZ KHALIFA
Apr 21st 2018
If Van Dijk is worth 75 mil, Koulibaly is worth 100
Apr 22nd 2018
I’m still 100% mad Deschamps let him go
Apr 22nd 2018
      It's looking like a fascinating, extremely stressful endgame
Apr 22nd 2018

dula dibiasi
Member since Apr 05th 2004
21925 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 07:38 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "merci arsene."
In response to Reply # 0

hell of a ride.

___

it is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts. - sherlock holmes

calminvasion
Charter member
12575 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 08:06 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "Salut, to a gentleman and a truly great human being"
In response to Reply # 0

3-5 past expiration date, but my Avi will remain unchanged untill this site is shutdown. Because that picture truly exemplifies who he was, and sadly, also highlights his one flaw- he got too emotionally attached and put more faith/trust in his players than logic dictated.

Au revoir, great Arsene. I will make sure to attend a game and take a picture next to his statue the first season it goes up.

dillinjah
Charter member
9029 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 08:17 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "agreed on all counts. def 4 years too late"
In response to Reply # 2

>3-5 past expiration date, but my Avi will remain unchanged
>untill this site is shutdown. Because that picture truly
>exemplifies who he was, and sadly, also highlights his one
>flaw- he got too emotionally attached and put more faith/trust
>in his players than logic dictated.
>
>Au revoir, great Arsene. I will make sure to attend a game
>and take a picture next to his statue the first season it goes
>up.

dillinjah
Charter member
9029 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 08:24 AM

4. "Potential replacement? My vote would be for Jardim"
In response to Reply # 0

While I don't watch Ligue 1, I'm always impressed by the way Monaco plays, and he seems to do a good job developing talent.

I guess the most impressive thing is that he's kept Monaco in 2nd this year despite selling most of his starting 11 from a few years ago.

I'm ok with ancelotti and luis enrique. Allegri would be great, though I doubt he'll leave juve

While I hope to see Vieira at some point for sure, he prolly needs to prove his chops in Europe before taking over

benny
Member since Jan 15th 2003
8435 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 08:26 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
6. "Brandon Rodgers at 4-1 apparently"
In response to Reply # 4

(not a joke)

------------------------------
For the record, my teams:
MLB: Mets / Soccer: PSG
NCAA BB: Arizona / NCAA FB: Michigan
NBA: Spurs / NFL: Jets

smutsboy
Member since Jun 29th 2002
33301 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 08:43 AM

9. "um"
In response to Reply # 6

>RE: Brandon Rodgers at 4-1 apparently

dillinjah
Charter member
9029 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 10:21 AM

17. "yeah I'm gonna pretend like I didn't read that."
In response to Reply # 6

dula dibiasi
21925 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 08:45 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
11. "espn swipe:"
In response to Reply # 4

Arsene Wenger to leave Arsenal: Who will replace him?
play
7:11 AM CT
Mattias Karen and Tom Hamilton

After over 21 years and 10 trophies, Arsene Wenger's reign at Arsenal will finish at the end of the season. The search now begins for his successor and here are the best of the potential candidates to take on one of the biggest jobs in football.

Patrick Vieira - New York City FC (4/1 with bet365)

One of Arsenal's favourite sons, the old marauding defensive midfielder was one of the key protagonists under Wenger, a cog in their 'Invincibles' team. Now at New York City FC, Vieira said back in March he would be interested in coaching Arsenal "one day", but at the time would not elaborate further out of respect for his former boss.

As chance had it, Wenger was talking about Vieira's potential as a future Arsenal manager on Thursday, and said: "He's a guy who has the potential one day, yes. "I think he does very well. But overall, after that, this Premier League is special, you know. You have to come in. There are plenty of former players who played here who have potential and the intelligence and the knowledge to do it. So there's plenty of choice, don't worry for that."

Vieira would be popular choice among the club's fans but his lack of managerial experience could count against him -- his only other role was at Manchester City's reserves -- despite being the bookies' favourite to take over at Arsenal.

Thomas Tuchel - no club (5/1)

The former Borussia Dortmund manager has been strongly linked with taking over from Unai Emery at Paris Saint Germain, but he has also been frequently mentioned as a potential successor to Wenger.

His playing style is resolute, favouring an approach where his side builds from the back in a manner not different to his predecessor at Dortmund, Jurgen Klopp. If he did get the job at Arsenal, then he would link up again with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Henrikh Mkhitaryan, who both played under him at Dortmund. Both flourished under him but Arsenal will have to act quickly if they are to keep PSG's reported interest at bay.

Leonardo Jardim (8/1) - AS Monaco

At Monaco, Jardim has succeeded in implementing the same blueprint Wenger tried to perfect for many years: building a title-winning team by developing young talent while playing an attractive brand of football. Granted, Jardim hasn't quite managed to replicate last season's title-winning triumphs, but given the players he lost last summer (including star man Kylian Mbappe) it's still impressive to sit second in Ligue 1.

At 43, Jardim is still young enough to bring a new level of energy to the club, while experienced enough to back that up with authority. And perhaps he could also bring Arsenal target Thomas Lemar with him.

Max Allegri - Juventus (10/1)

Allegri was widely tipped as the No. 1 candidate for Arsenal last summer had Wenger not been given a new contract. And given Antonio Conte's immediate success at Chelsea, it would be interesting to see if Allegri could have a similar impact if he moved from Juventus to the Premier League.

His emphasis on a solid defence would be a big departure from Wenger's traditional approach, but it is also sorely needed at the club.

Joachim Low - Germany (5/1)

Low led Germany to win the World Cup in 2014 and will try to repeat that feat this summer, but he would still be a surprising choice given that he has never managed a top club.

After leading Stuttgart to the Cup Winners' Cup final in 1998, he had stints in Turkey and Austria before joining the national team set-up in 2004. He might be a popular choice among Arsenal's German-speaking contingent -- and especially Mesut Ozil -- but he is totally untested when it comes to delivering a top league title.

Diego Simeone - Atletico Madrid (20/1)

Arsenal's Europa League semifinal opponents have the much-coveted Diego Simeone at the helm, who back in September signed a new contract with the La Liga side until 2020. Simeone guided the club -- which has far less financial muscle than Barcelona and Real Madrid -- to the 2013-14 league title and to two Champions League finals, alongside winning the Europa League in 2012.

His side's defence has conceded the fewest goals in four of the last five La Liga seasons. His passion for the Atletico job seems unwavering, but Arsenal could prove to be an attractive project for the Argentinean.

Luis Enrique - no club (25/1)

With Roma, Celta Vigo and Barcelona on his coaching resume, Luis Enrique boasts the big club experience which could be essential if the Arsenal board want Wenger's successor to hit the ground running.

His Roma spell was underwhelming but his work at Celta Vigo, where he guided them to ninth in the league, caught the eye of Barcelona who he joined in May 2014, replacing Gerardo Martino. He steered the Catalan giants to two La Liga titles, a trio of Copa del Rey triumphs and the 2015 Champions League, beating Juventus 3-1 in the final, before leaving at the end of his three-year deal in June 2017. Since then he has stayed under the radar but is forever linked with managerial vacancies.

Brendan Rodgers - Celtic (8/1)

Rodgers would be an even more surprising choice than Low, especially since Arsenal should be able to choose from the top managers around Europe. True, Rodgers nearly led Liverpool to the Premier League title in 2014, and he mimicked Arsenal's "Invincibles" by leading Celtic to an unbeaten season last year. But there's still a feeling that Rodgers' career has stalled, while there are plenty of others whose star is on the rise.

Carlo Ancelotti - no club (6/1)

The Italian veteran is widely seen as the safe choice for Arsenal, especially if they want someone to come in and run the ship with a steady hand during the inevitable transition period after Wenger's departure.

Ancelotti has won titles everywhere he's gone and owns one of the most impressive managerial records in football. He's not young, but at 58 he still has a good decade left in him at the top level. Of the people on this list, he's the closest thing to a guarantee that Arsenal will at least be a regular contender for a top-four spot. And perhaps best of all: he's available and wouldn't require prising away from any club.

Mikel Arteta - Manchester City (10/1)

The former Everton and Arsenal midfielder is learning his trade as assistant coach under Pep Guardiola at Manchester City while also offering feedback to the title-winning manager. Reports last month suggested Wenger was keen on Arteta to be in the mix to replace him after the Spaniard spent five seasons at Arsenal, captaining them for the final two campaigns.

___

it is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts. - sherlock holmes

benny
8435 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 08:46 AM

12. "also, about Jardim"
In response to Reply # 4

he's had a weird season this year. Some fantastic work to put them back in the second spot after a rough-ish middle of the season, but made some odd choices in the PSG games which did not exactly go well (combined score in last two confrontations: 10-1 for PSG). And in general they haven't had a lot of signature big wins apart from a 6-1 shellacking of Marseille in gameday 3.
He's definitely got a good tactical mind, and can work well with an offense as last year showed, but I don't know if jumping straight to Arsenal would be overwhelming. Though if the club doesn't have CL next season things could be a little smoother

theothursdays
Member since Aug 05th 2002
12387 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 08:25 AM

5. "merci Arsene, as much as its needed, still a gut punch"
In response to Reply # 0

----

Buck
Member since Feb 15th 2005
16160 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 08:30 AM

7. "I think clearly Arsenal have got to go with Alan Pardew now."
In response to Reply # 0

Snatch him up before another big club gets to him.

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85073 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 08:34 AM

8. "AFTV golden era over."
In response to Reply # 0

<--- Big Baller World Order

smutsboy
Member since Jun 29th 2002
33301 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 08:44 AM

10. "Respect to an all-time great"
In response to Reply # 0

but as a rival fan, I never wanted to see him leave.

bshelly
Charter member
71730 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 08:58 AM

13. "i'm actually emotional"
In response to Reply # 0

league isn't going to feel the same without him.

----
bshelly

"You (Fisher) could get fired, Les Snead could get fired, Kevin Demoff could get fired, but I will always be Eric Dickerson.” (c) The God

Hitokiri
Charter member
22106 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 09:09 AM

14. "2 years too late."
In response to Reply # 0

Klopp would have been the ideal Arsenal manager.
I'm happy for my friends that are Arsenal fans. Wenger was holding that club hostage.

--

"You can't beat white people. You can only knock them out."

dula dibiasi
21925 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 09:35 AM

15. "just texted troopz btw. man is ecstatic lolz."
In response to Reply # 0

___

bshelly
Charter member
71730 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 09:59 AM

16. "notifications turned on"
In response to Reply # 15

----
bshelly

dula dibiasi
21925 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 10:42 AM

18. "dude is cool as shit. "
In response to Reply # 16

met him @ gooner gras in nola back in january. exact same person irl as he is in them videos.

robbie's an early bird, in bed by 10, so me, him and tao (robbie's business partner) ended up barhopping in the quarter til like 6am every night. good fucking times.

___

bshelly
Charter member
71730 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 10:46 AM

19. "yeah he comes off as 100 percent real"
In response to Reply # 18

but you have to go to the emirates and try to get on aftv. you've got an in!

----
bshelly

BrooklynWHAT
85073 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 10:50 AM

20. "oh wow i thought you were clowning"
In response to Reply # 15

troopz seems like he'd be a blast to hang out with. a real ass dude.

do you know kelechi too?

dula dibiasi
21925 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 11:42 AM

21. "yeah man, he's a trip."
In response to Reply # 20

kept calling me 'chiraq' the whole weekend. showed me pics of his sidepieces in each epl city (swansea bird was banging). had our uber drivers bumping krept & konan and stormzy. only place he wanted to eat was popeye's. hilarious dude.

and he's fresh, i mean FRESH out the streets. like 2-3 yrs ago dude was in the trap. meeting robbie completely changed his life.

rob a real one too. way more diplomatic/businesslike than troopz but off camera when he ain't around them people he be chatting that patois lol.

no kelechi. it was just robbie, troopz and tao. i'm tryna go over this fall tho.

>troopz seems like he'd be a blast to hang out with. a real
>ass dude.
>
>do you know kelechi too?

___

BrooklynWHAT
85073 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 01:05 PM

22. "that's whats up"
In response to Reply # 21

>kept calling me 'chiraq' the whole weekend.
LMFAO

i always hate seeing in the comments people giving him shit for how he talks.

dula dibiasi
21925 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 02:26 PM

23. "niggas with accents, man."
In response to Reply # 22

>i always hate seeing in the comments people giving him shit
>for how he talks.

i swear, every time this dude opened his mouth chicks started swooning. he might as well have been idris.

and then he's like "yeh blud, when you come over it'll be the exact same way. london women love american bruddaz fam. LOVE them"

lolz

___

LA2Philly
Member since Oct 18th 2004
41249 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 03:22 PM

24. "Respect - he changed the gm and the club "
In response to Reply # 0

And I'll always love him for it.

That being said, it was time....should have happened at least 3 years ago but just glad it happened.

---------------------------------
<--The drought is over

"have fun reveling in your pettiness tho" (C) Dula summing up 98% of OKS

"I didnt finish a damn thing...matter of fact I jerked off after she left."
-Kobe speaking to investigators

L D E A

BrooklynWHAT
85073 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 04:57 PM

25. "i've always been weirdly fond of him"
In response to Reply # 0

when i first started paying attention to the sport in elementary school i fell in love with Man Utd right off the bat. and the enemy was Arsenal/Wenger. and i hated them, but i didn't dislike them. i always thought they were cool in their own way. it was sad to see it go downhill the last 10 years to the point where i pitied him and the club

benny
8435 posts
Fri Apr-20-18 05:09 PM

26. "dope cover on tomorrow's Guardian Sport"
In response to Reply # 0

https://twitter.com/sportingintel/status/987447329543290880

pdafunk
Charter member
5445 posts
Sat Apr-21-18 08:26 AM

27. "let's never play moreno, klavan, and gomez at the back again"
In response to Reply # 0

ugh.

------
"I can't promise I'll try. But I'll try to try."

calminvasion
Charter member
12575 posts
Sat Apr-21-18 11:28 AM

28. "Such a Badly coached team. And I know bad coaching when I see it"
In response to Reply # 0

Christ. You're man u act like it!

Come on devils!

calminvasion
Charter member
12575 posts
Sat Apr-21-18 12:33 PM

29. "Good game. Intense"
In response to Reply # 0

calminvasion
Charter member
12575 posts
Sat Apr-21-18 12:36 PM

30. "2nd was all Alexis"
In response to Reply # 0

BrooklynWHAT
85073 posts
Sat Apr-21-18 12:38 PM

31. "Love when Herrera scores"
In response to Reply # 0

calminvasion
Charter member
12575 posts
Sat Apr-21-18 01:11 PM

32. "28 & counting"
In response to Reply # 0

BrooklynWHAT
85073 posts
Sat Apr-21-18 01:14 PM

33. "Spurs bereft of ideas due to Jose. "
In response to Reply # 0

dula dibiasi
21925 posts
Sat Apr-21-18 01:15 PM

34. "another trophyless campaign for the scumbags."
In response to Reply # 0

GOOD!

___

dillinjah
Charter member
9029 posts
Sat Apr-21-18 01:17 PM

35. "f’real"
In response to Reply # 34

theeraser
Member since Feb 11th 2007
7218 posts
Sat Apr-21-18 04:41 PM

36. "L."

bshelly
Charter member
71730 posts
Sat Apr-21-18 07:18 PM

37. "FUCK WIZ KHALIFA"

no seriously that was awful. Basic ass mistakes from the manager on down. Of course United is better than us when we serve them up two goals on a silver platter.

----
bshelly

khn
Member since Jan 20th 2015
685 posts
Sun Apr-22-18 07:17 PM

38. "If Van Dijk is worth 75 mil, Koulibaly is worth 100"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun Apr-22-18 07:18 PM by khn

And Napoli will probably get it this summer too.

Hands-down MOTM in the biggest Serie A game this year, and capped it off by saving their Scudetto bid with a BOSS header in the 90th minute. Absolute beast.

benny
8435 posts
Sun Apr-22-18 08:06 PM

39. "I’m still 100% mad Deschamps let him go"
In response to Reply # 38

Serie A is basically the only league worth following right now, with more than a couple of absolutely huge fixtures left. Not sure the Napoli fans showing up in the thousands at the airport and honking like madmen in the streets is that sensible though considering they’re still in 2d place

khn
Member since Jan 20th 2015
685 posts
Sun Apr-22-18 09:51 PM

40. "It's looking like a fascinating, extremely stressful endgame"
In response to Reply # 39

At the top, you've got a hopefully-galvanized and thoroughly-likable Napoli squad now one point back of the Evil Empire (who just so happen to be chasing a nauseating-doesn't-even-begin-to-describe-it 7th straight Scudetto). Juve has a brutal road to the finish line, with Inter and Roma coming up in the next two weeks. Napoli, by comparison, has the easier road BY FAR, but also proudly carry the fuckup gene and have verrrrry little depth. Everyone is going to be pulling for Sarri's squad to win the thing, and everyone's probably going to get their heart broken. It's wonderful.

Then you have Roma, Inter and Nazio playing musical chairs for the other 2 CL bids, which will also go down to the wire for certain, culminating with the blue squads squaring off on the last matchday. CL commitment or no, Roma should take care of business and I actually think the goatfucking fascists edge Inter for that last spot. But who knows.

You even have Atalanta and MiLOLn in a relatively-compelling race for a Europa spot! I don't really care either way about Atalanta but it would be lovely to see them take it and then spend the summer discussing just how little 300 mil can buy a once-great squad (who will then have some FFP gymnastics to perform).

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2651589 Previous topic | Next topic