Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2637945

Subject: "So...the Pirates driving the black and yellow tank??" Previous topic | Next topic
Dstl1
Charter member
56230 posts
Mon Jan-15-18 03:57 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"So...the Pirates driving the black and yellow tank??"

Saturday- Gerrit Cole to Houston....
today, Andrew McCutchen to the Giants
https://twitter.com/Ken_Rosenthal/status/952997921519259648?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
We all know how the cycle works
Jan 15th 2018
fuck this FO yo..
Jan 16th 2018
damn. baseball cycles are brutal.
Jan 16th 2018
the other side is how indignant some of these yankees fans are about
Jan 16th 2018
...and Cutch is now a Yankee
Aug 30th 2018

Y2Flound
Member since Aug 16th 2005
9819 posts
Mon Jan-15-18 04:07 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "We all know how the cycle works"
In response to Reply # 0

Just have to hope it doesn't take 20 years for it to work again.

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79599 posts
Tue Jan-16-18 08:21 AM

2. "fuck this FO yo.. "
In response to Reply # 0

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132214 posts
Tue Jan-16-18 08:45 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "damn. baseball cycles are brutal."
In response to Reply # 0

rob
Charter member
23210 posts
Tue Jan-16-18 10:25 AM

4. "the other side is how indignant some of these yankees fans are about"
In response to Reply # 0

these free agents and firesale teams not seeing the wisdom in giving them all the deals.

i do think moran and musgrove are better than average players on a 25. feliz looked amazing in corpus 2 years ago (better than devenski and musgrove, almost as good as mccullers, and certainly better than a lot of the prospects that the astros traded before like hader and velasquez). he's young enough that he has time to figure out major league batters.

that said i hope cole returns to form and makes the trade look lopsided as fuck.

Dstl1
Charter member
56230 posts
Thu Aug-30-18 10:23 PM

5. "...and Cutch is now a Yankee"
In response to Reply # 0

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2637945 Previous topic | Next topic