Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2629159

Subject: "Jameis tried to eat a W before the game.. bruh" Previous topic | Next topic
legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79554 posts
Mon Nov-06-17 05:02 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Jameis tried to eat a W before the game.. bruh"

https://youtu.be/MaQvViWmBb0

Lmaoooooo

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
On that Vitamin T. High as hell
Nov 06th 2017
Corny. He always has been.
Nov 06th 2017
he wilding lmao
Nov 06th 2017
wild corny
Nov 06th 2017
Dude in the back is staring, bewildered.
Nov 06th 2017
They were looking like 0_0
Nov 06th 2017
      How many people wanna eat a W....yeah, yeah, mumble, mumble
Nov 06th 2017
           then went out and gobbled an L
Nov 06th 2017
                Deep throated an L
Nov 07th 2017
what's crazy is this was still the highlight of his day
Nov 06th 2017
Team is so garbage this year...
Nov 07th 2017
guys are open too... dude has a terrible deep ball
Nov 07th 2017
good, thing they fired Lovie to keep Dirk around...
Nov 07th 2017
He's been eating L's for a long time.
Nov 07th 2017
The brand of corny that catches you off guard is the worst kind
Nov 09th 2017
He's banned from Uber for Trump'n
Nov 17th 2017
oh, dear
Nov 17th 2017
3 game suspension forthcoming. Fuck.
Jun 21st 2018
Whom could have seen this coming?
Jun 22nd 2018
      Coulda been a lot worse. Hopefully he finds Jesus like rothlisberger
Jun 22nd 2018
           I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not
Jun 29th 2018
the hell is wrong with this guy?
Jun 22nd 2018
ls this brotha ''touched'', ....hmmm
Jun 22nd 2018
somebody lyin...
Jun 22nd 2018
yeah. I think we all know who.
Jun 22nd 2018
annnnd the apology...
Jun 29th 2018
thats a Republican cheating on his wife apology
Jun 29th 2018
"I'm sorry I got caught; I need to do better at not getting caught" thin...
Jun 29th 2018
      if you didn't do what was alleged...what are you apologizing for...
Jun 29th 2018
Sounds like it was part of the deal he reached with the NFL
Jun 29th 2018
is it uncharacteristic of you jameis?
Jun 29th 2018

select_from_where
Member since Jan 03rd 2011
4342 posts
Mon Nov-06-17 05:13 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "On that Vitamin T. High as hell "
In response to Reply # 0

dillinjah
Charter member
9025 posts
Mon Nov-06-17 05:21 PM

2. "Corny. He always has been."
In response to Reply # 0
Mon Nov-06-17 05:21 PM by dillinjah

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85056 posts
Mon Nov-06-17 05:29 PM

3. "he wilding lmao"
In response to Reply # 0

<--- Big Baller World Order

Dstl1
Charter member
56225 posts
Mon Nov-06-17 05:41 PM

4. "wild corny"
In response to Reply # 0

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Frank Longo
Member since Nov 18th 2003
86670 posts
Mon Nov-06-17 06:39 PM

5. "Dude in the back is staring, bewildered. "
In response to Reply # 0

My movies: http://russellhainline.com
My movie reviews: https://letterboxd.com/RussellHFilm/
My beer TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@thebeertravelguide

legsdiamond
79554 posts
Mon Nov-06-17 07:42 PM

6. "They were looking like 0_0"
In response to Reply # 5

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59168 posts
Mon Nov-06-17 07:44 PM

7. "How many people wanna eat a W....yeah, yeah, mumble, mumble"
In response to Reply # 6

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

Dstl1
Charter member
56225 posts
Mon Nov-06-17 08:00 PM

8. "then went out and gobbled an L"
In response to Reply # 7

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

legsdiamond
79554 posts
Tue Nov-07-17 07:45 AM

10. "Deep throated an L"
In response to Reply # 8

pretentious username
Member since Jun 18th 2010
12493 posts
Mon Nov-06-17 08:14 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
9. "what's crazy is this was still the highlight of his day"
In response to Reply # 0

he got injured, ate an L, and got his star receiver suspended for a game.

Marbles
Member since Oct 19th 2004
22285 posts
Tue Nov-07-17 10:16 AM

11. "Team is so garbage this year..."
In response to Reply # 0

With our WRs & TEs, I feel like I could get out there and throw for 300 yds. How did we pick up better personnel and become a worse team?

Whispers have started that Jameis may end up going the Josh Freeman route.

legsdiamond
79554 posts
Tue Nov-07-17 12:28 PM

12. "guys are open too... dude has a terrible deep ball"
In response to Reply # 11

Dstl1
Charter member
56225 posts
Tue Nov-07-17 12:41 PM

14. "good, thing they fired Lovie to keep Dirk around..."
In response to Reply # 11

he certainly helped Jameis become a better QB.

Beezo
Charter member
27557 posts
Tue Nov-07-17 12:36 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
13. "He's been eating L's for a long time."
In response to Reply # 0

<---
Fuck a sig, my presence is enough.

snacks
Member since Sep 15th 2005
5814 posts
Thu Nov-09-17 06:12 PM

15. "The brand of corny that catches you off guard is the worst kind"
In response to Reply # 0

You w/ a known corny dude and he always breaking barriers of corny, like "wow he really just did that"

The Brand Pod
https://www.youtube.com/@themonarchbrand
https://feeds.buzzsprout.com/2023071.rss

The Life Pod
https://www.youtube.com/@thewaterpodcast
https://redcircle.com/shows/the-water-podcast

Ceej
Member since Feb 16th 2006
66741 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 12:49 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
16. "He's banned from Uber for Trump'n"
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/17/jameis-winston-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-uber-driver-qb-denies-allegation/

http://i.imgur.com/vPqCzVU.jpg

Dstl1
Charter member
56225 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 12:52 PM

17. "oh, dear"
In response to Reply # 16

dillinjah
Charter member
9025 posts
Thu Jun-21-18 05:53 PM

18. "3 game suspension forthcoming. Fuck."
In response to Reply # 0

https://es.pn/2K8VnQb

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Fri Jun-22-18 02:13 PM

19. "Whom could have seen this coming?"
In response to Reply # 18

------

12 play and 12 planets are enlighten for all the Aliens to Party and free those on the Sex Planet-maxxx

XBL: trkc21
Twitter: @tyrcasey

dillinjah
Charter member
9025 posts
Fri Jun-22-18 07:52 PM

22. "Coulda been a lot worse. Hopefully he finds Jesus like rothlisberger"
In response to Reply # 19

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Fri Jun-29-18 08:01 AM

26. "I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not"
In response to Reply # 22

------

12 play and 12 planets are enlighten for all the Aliens to Party and free those on the Sex Planet-maxxx

cgonz00cc
Member since Aug 01st 2002
35244 posts
Fri Jun-22-18 04:45 PM

20. "the hell is wrong with this guy?"
In response to Reply # 0

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

ceeq9
Member since Jul 21st 2005
871 posts
Fri Jun-22-18 07:19 PM

21. "ls this brotha ''touched'', ....hmmm"
In response to Reply # 0

====================================
Life in the completeness of its unity is negative. (c) ABK

Dstl1
Charter member
56225 posts
Fri Jun-22-18 09:21 PM

23. "somebody lyin..."
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/23877908/friend-says-tampa-bay-buccaneers-qb-jameis-winston-was-alone-car-uber-driver

dillinjah
Charter member
9025 posts
Fri Jun-22-18 10:10 PM

24. "yeah. I think we all know who."
In response to Reply # 23

Dstl1
Charter member
56225 posts
Fri Jun-29-18 07:01 AM

25. "annnnd the apology..."
In response to Reply # 0

this dude...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000938898/article/buccaneers-jameis-winston-suspended-three-games

"The NFL informed me today that I will be suspended for the first three games of the season," Winston wrote in a statement obtained by Rapoport.

"First and foremost, I would like to say I'm sorry to the Uber driver for the position I put you in. It is uncharacteristic of me and I genuinely apologize," Winston added. "In the past 2 1/2 years my life has been filled with experiences, opportunities and events that have helped me grow, mature and learn, including the fact that I have eliminated alcohol from my life.

"I know I have to hold myself to a higher standard on and off the field and that I have a responsibility to my family, community, and teammates to live above the platform with which God has blessed me. I apologize to my teammates, the Buccaneers organization and fans for letting them down and for not being able to be out there for the first three games of the season. Although I am disappointed in the NFL's decision, I understand the NFL's process, and I embrace this as an opportunity to take advantage of the resources available to help me achieve the goals that I have for myself.

"I now look forward to putting this behind me and I will continue to work hard every day to be a positive influence in my community and be the best person, teammate and leader I can be."

cgonz00cc
Member since Aug 01st 2002
35244 posts
Fri Jun-29-18 08:29 AM

27. "thats a Republican cheating on his wife apology"
In response to Reply # 25

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

B9
Charter member
43124 posts
Fri Jun-29-18 08:53 AM

29. ""I'm sorry I got caught; I need to do better at not getting caught" thin..."
In response to Reply # 27

Dstl1
Charter member
56225 posts
Fri Jun-29-18 09:37 AM

31. "if you didn't do what was alleged...what are you apologizing for..."
In response to Reply # 29

and if you did do it and this is the apology...why are you disappointed with the league's decision? Geez.

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Fri Jun-29-18 08:46 AM

28. "Sounds like it was part of the deal he reached with the NFL"

Scummy fucking league

https://deadspin.com/the-nfl-did-a-deal-with-jameis-winston-1827231925

The NFL was very pleased with itself back in 2014 when it announced its new hardline policy that “violations of the Personal Conduct Policy regarding assault, battery, domestic violence or sexual assault that involve physical force will be subject to a suspension without pay of six games.” Though the policy went on to allow for “mitigating factors,” that language seems pretty clear.

Yesterday, the NFL suspended Bucs QB Jameis Winston for groping an Uber driver, saying in its statement that Winston “violated the Personal Conduct Policy by touching the driver in an inappropriate and sexual manner without her consent.” Again, that language seems pretty clear.

Winston was suspended for three games. Not six. I guess it’s no longer so clear, huh?

Well, at least it’s clear what the “mitigating factors” appear to be in this case, and they don’t make anyone involved look better. First, Winston still denies it, despite the league’s investigation finding otherwise. Second, Winston told the league that even if he did do it, he doesn’t remember doing it because he was too drunk. Third, and most important to the NFL, Winston promised not to appeal his suspension.

Yes, this suspension was a negotiated settlement where the NFL, the NFLPA, and Winston all agreed to bury this as quickly and quietly as was possible.

As part of the settlement, Winston was forced to apologize to the Uber driver whose crotch he grabbed, but was not forced to admit to any guilt. That led to Winston’s bizarrely worded statement which read, “I’m sorry to the Uber driver for the position I put you in.”

Winston was forced to admit to drinking, which he blamed the entire incident on (but which he also maintains didn’t happen; I’m not sure how that works, exactly), and as part of the agreement must undergo a a clinical evaluation and potentially an intervention program. Winston says he’s quit drinking, but he’d reportedly quit drinking before last November, when he lied in his statement about how many passengers were in the Uber at the time of the incident.

The NFL agreed not to release the results of its investigation or its letter to Winston explaining its findings, both of which it memorably published when it suspended Ezekiel Elliott for six games

All of this feels so insane to me that I keep having to lay it out and see if it starts to make any more sense, and it never does: Winston was allowed to maintain his innocence, and to keep buried the NFL’s evidence against him, and to receive a reduced suspension. In exchange for what? Agreeing not to appeal and not to go to court. Because that’s what this is all about, ultimately, for the NFL: Making things go away quickly.

The league now gets what it wanted, I suppose. No weeks and months of continued coverage, fueled by the emergence of details of what happened in that Uber. No appeal of the suspension to an arbitrator who might note the NFL’s inconsistent discipline and enforcement. No prolonged court battles, like what happened with Elliott—and related to that, no protracted war between Goodell and another team owner. Nothing to distract from football, basically. Protection of the shield. Because no matter how many new policies the league puts into place, nothing ever really changes.

------

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85056 posts
Fri Jun-29-18 09:18 AM

30. "is it uncharacteristic of you jameis?"

<--- Big Baller World Order

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2629159 Previous topic | Next topic