Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2624464

Subject: "I KNEW IT!! (Carr injury)...NFL Injury Post" Previous topic | Next topic
Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Mon Oct-02-17 05:33 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"I KNEW IT!! (Carr injury)...NFL Injury Post"
Mon Oct-02-17 05:39 PM by Dstl1

when he went down and got hit yesterday...I looked at my son and said "he just got Tony Romo'd...he'g got broken bones in his back, watch".
Del Rio was like...back spasms
Damn...that's a bad one. EJ Manuel looked...not good. Crazy how Carr and Mariota broke their legs the same day, last season...and both got hurt yesterday, too.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/914976183468658688?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Also...Dalvin out for the season, man. FUCK!! ACLs stay crushing
dreams, yo.

Peace to LIVE TIGER, Marcus Golden...done with an ACL.

Jordan Matthews out 4 weeks with a thumb injury.

Yooooo!!! That Chris Carson injury was gruesome. WTF did Pete have him in at that point in the game????

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
damn, Romo knew it was bad as soon as it happened too
Oct 02nd 2017
smh...he probably did feel it, lol...
Oct 02nd 2017
      yeah he said the same thing happened to him
Oct 02nd 2017
RE: I KNEW IT!! (Carr injury)...NFL Injury Post
Oct 02nd 2017
Brantley was in a car accident in the summer while at Mizzou...
Oct 02nd 2017
Fuckkkkkk
Oct 02nd 2017
beginning to worry if mariota is injury prone
Oct 02nd 2017
soooo...
Oct 09th 2017
that conley injury was gross. you could see it shoot up his leg.
Oct 09th 2017
Carson Palmer, broken arm...out at least 2 months
Oct 22nd 2017
Jason Peters - torn ACL, MCL...
Oct 25th 2017
RE: I KNEW IT!! (Carr injury)...NFL Injury Post
Oct 25th 2017
damn, man...this really important to you, huh...
Oct 25th 2017
      It is.
Oct 25th 2017
Dont'a Hightower: torn pec...done for the season
Oct 26th 2017
Zach Miller almost lost his leg (swipe)
Oct 30th 2017
I was gonna throw that up...
Oct 30th 2017
jesus christ
Oct 30th 2017
Those breaks are scary due to the poss artery/nerve damage
Oct 30th 2017
WFC finished the game with 6 of their top 7 linemen out.
Oct 30th 2017

40thStreetBlack
Charter member
27115 posts
Mon Oct-02-17 05:59 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "damn, Romo knew it was bad as soon as it happened too"
In response to Reply # 0

when Carr went down he went "Oh, oh Jim, no!" Nantz thought it was more the defender's arm hitting Carr's neck going down that shook him up, but Romo said from Carr's reaction it looked like he got kneed in the lower back and said "I know what that feels like and it's not good". Then sure enough the replay showed he got kneed in the back (unintentionally). Tony knew it instantly too, like he felt that shit from all the way up in the booth.

Mar-A-Lago delenda est

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Mon Oct-02-17 06:40 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "smh...he probably did feel it, lol..."
In response to Reply # 1

it's happened to him twice...the same way. I saw it on Redzone, so I didn't get to hear the actual game broadcast.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

40thStreetBlack
Charter member
27115 posts
Mon Oct-02-17 06:59 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "yeah he said the same thing happened to him"
In response to Reply # 2

and that's how he knew right away what it was. his reaction really sounded like he could feel that shit, it was like he was having a flashback. and he was saying it didn't look good, the way he was talking sounded like it could be trouble. he definitely knew what was up.

Mar-A-Lago delenda est

obsidianchrysalis
Member since Jan 29th 2003
8749 posts
Mon Oct-02-17 07:01 PM

4. "RE: I KNEW IT!! (Carr injury)...NFL Injury Post"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon Oct-02-17 07:01 PM by obsidianchrysalis

>Peace to LIVE TIGER, Marcus Golden...done with an ACL.

Am I confusing him with Harold Brantley? Did he have a similar injury in college? Either way, it's sad to hear he's out for the year.

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Mon Oct-02-17 07:15 PM

5. "Brantley was in a car accident in the summer while at Mizzou..."
In response to Reply # 4

tore up his knee. Last of heard, he was trying to get on with Cincy as a UDFA.

Mynoriti
Charter member
38817 posts
Mon Oct-02-17 09:15 PM

6. "Fuckkkkkk"
In response to Reply # 0

I have more faith in EJ than I did in McGloin but that's not saying much

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85068 posts
Mon Oct-02-17 10:25 PM

7. "beginning to worry if mariota is injury prone"
In response to Reply # 0

<--- Big Baller World Order

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Mon Oct-09-17 08:27 AM

8. "soooo..."
In response to Reply # 0

Giants lose Dwayne Harris and OBJ for the season in the same game.
Texans lose Watt and Mercilus for the season in the same game.
Cheifs' Chris Conley out for the season with a ruptured achilles. There were a litany of concussions and ankle sprains, too.

BrooklynWHAT
85068 posts
Mon Oct-09-17 08:42 AM

9. "that conley injury was gross. you could see it shoot up his leg."
In response to Reply # 8

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Sun Oct-22-17 03:44 PM

10. "Carson Palmer, broken arm...out at least 2 months"
In response to Reply # 0

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Wed Oct-25-17 05:25 AM

11. "Jason Peters - torn ACL, MCL..."
In response to Reply # 0

Jordan Hicks-ruptured achilles.

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Wed Oct-25-17 08:43 AM

12. "RE: I KNEW IT!! (Carr injury)...NFL Injury Post"
In response to Reply # 0

>when he went down and got hit yesterday...I looked at my son
>and said "he just got Tony Romo'd...he'g got broken bones in
>his back, watch".

did you hear his bones break?

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Wed Oct-25-17 09:33 AM

13. "damn, man...this really important to you, huh..."
In response to Reply # 12

shit been deaded for a week.

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Wed Oct-25-17 01:06 PM

14. "It is."
In response to Reply # 13

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Thu Oct-26-17 08:32 AM

15. "Dont'a Hightower: torn pec...done for the season"
In response to Reply # 0

pretentious username
Member since Jun 18th 2010
12493 posts
Mon Oct-30-17 12:11 PM

16. "Zach Miller almost lost his leg (swipe)"
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21225073/zach-miller-chicago-bears-undergoes-emergency-surgery-effort-save-injured-leg

Chicago Bears tight end Zach Miller underwent emergency surgery Sunday night in an effort to save his injured left leg, league and team sources told ESPN's Chris Mortensen.

The surgery, performed in New Orleans after the Bears' loss to the New Orleans Saints, was to repair a damaged artery in Miller's leg, according to sources.

Miller dislocated his knee in the third quarter of Sunday's game against the Saints. Sources told Mortensen that Miller's dislocated knee is considered "more significant" than a regular dislocation, which is a serious injury.

Vascular surgeons were called in to repair Miller's leg, which includes grafting tissue from the other leg to repair the damaged artery, sources told Mortensen.

Bears coach John Fox said Sunday that the team's "thoughts and prayers are with him" after revealing that the veteran tight end would spend the night in the hospital.

Miller, 33, had made a nice over-the-shoulder catch from rookie Mitchell Trubisky in the end zone, but when he landed, his left leg bent awkwardly.

Sensing the serious nature of the injury, Bears medical personnel rushed onto the field to assist Miller, who stayed down for several minutes before being taken off the field on a cart.

Officials later ruled that Miller did not maintain possession of the ball, negating a potential touchdown catch.

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Mon Oct-30-17 12:48 PM

18. "I was gonna throw that up..."
In response to Reply # 16

i was watching the game, he made a hell of a catch...then they overturned it. They kept showing the replay, but I guess I didn't realize how severe the injury was. Don't really even remember him getting carted off.

BrooklynWHAT
85068 posts
Mon Oct-30-17 12:49 PM

19. "jesus christ"

LA2Philly
Member since Oct 18th 2004
41249 posts
Mon Oct-30-17 12:57 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
20. "Those breaks are scary due to the poss artery/nerve damage"
Mon Oct-30-17 12:57 PM by LA2Philly

the bone itself is going to heal over time and with appropriate rehab, you can keep the appropriate range of motion and musculature strength over time - however, possible arterial damage essentially threatens the foundation of health for all your tissue and then nerve damage complicates recovery further.

Thankfully I'm reading the surgery was a success.

---------------------------------
<--The drought is over

"have fun reveling in your pettiness tho" (C) Dula summing up 98% of OKS

"I didnt finish a damn thing...matter of fact I jerked off after she left."
-Kobe speaking to investigators

L D E A

smutsboy
Member since Jun 29th 2002
33301 posts
Mon Oct-30-17 12:30 PM

17. "WFC finished the game with 6 of their top 7 linemen out. "
In response to Reply # 0

They are getting killed on injuries.

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2624464 Previous topic | Next topic