Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2515680

Subject: "NBA most-overrated ( swipe)" Previous topic | Next topic
Basaglia
Member since Nov 30th 2004
49463 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 07:17 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"NBA most-overrated ( swipe)"

Taking a shit right now with the iPad and figured y'all would want to see this. It's real bad for some people.

ESPN.com: NBA

Monday, January 25, 2016
Updated: February 5, 1:45 AM ET
NBA's five most overrated players
By Jeremias Engelmann

We have identified five of the most overrated players in the game today, including a great shot-blocker, a double-double machine and an All-Star.

Hassan Whiteside: The NBA's best shot-blocker

Lamar Odom once criticized JaVale McGee's basketball IQ by saying, "The game is called basketball, not run and jump."

That quote comes to mind when watching Miami Heat center Hassan Whiteside.

Whiteside blocks 3.9 shots per game, and for his career he is the NBA's most prolific shot-blocker in two decades. He's also fifth in the league in rebounding, ranking in the top 10 in both offensive and defensive rebounds per game.

Impressive, right? It sounds as if he should be the NBA Defensive Player of the Year, at least.

Mouse over bars to see leaders

Not so fast. Here, the box score fails us.

When Whiteside sits, the Heat are better on defense. Over the past two seasons, as Whiteside has burst onto the scene in Miami, the Heat have allowed three points fewer per 100 possessions with Whiteside out of the game.

That's not all. The Heat grab more rebounds when he sits as well: 80 percent of defensive rebounds without Whiteside versus 76 percent with him.

Why? Whiteside apparently doesn't know -- or doesn't care -- that the opposing center is the biggest threat to grab offensive boards, and that the most important job of any center, after a shot goes into the air, is making sure that opponent has no clear path to the basket for a rebound.

Instead of boxing out, Whiteside appears to want the rebound for himself, according to my video review of Whiteside's play. This boosts his totals but costs his teammates rebounds. At the same time, opposing centers actually see a bump in their rebounding numbers against Whiteside, who is often ball-watching once a shot goes up.

It's a similar story with the block numbers. Whiteside seems more concerned about getting his individual block numbers up than keeping the opponent from scoring. Many times he will leave his man to "help" a teammate and rack up a potential block, even if his teammate is in good defensive position.

So what happens? If Whiteside doesn't get the blocked shot (and he usually doesn't), the now double-teamed player often finds Whiteside's man free under the basket. Or if the shot goes up, Whiteside is completely out of position to grab the rebound.

Either way, the opposing team has an easier time grabbing offensive boards, and with no rim protector in sight, has no trouble putting the ball immediately in the basket.

Whiteside's real plus-minus (RPM) tells part of the story, as he's currently ranked 31st among centers. And in truth, his RPM is likely to be even lower in the future, as the credit received for blocks and rebounds is overwhelmed by his negative on-off numbers.

Carmelo Anthony: The would-be superstar

Carmelo Anthony, voted to start in the All-Star Game for his ninth appearance, is a superstar to his many fans. For five years, he has been the face of the New York Knicks, the most valuable franchise in the NBA.

However, when we examine his impact on the game using RPM, we find that he is a good player but not among the league's upper crust.
ORIGINS OF RPM

Real plus-minus (RPM) was developed by Jeremias Engelmann, formerly of the Phoenix Suns, in consultation with Steve Ilardi, University of Kansas psychology professor and former NBA consultant.

It follows the development of adjusted plus-minus (APM) by several analysts and regularized adjusted plus-minus (RAPM) by Joe Sill.

RPM reflects enhancements to RAPM by Engelmann, among them the use of Bayesian priors, aging curves, score of the game and extensive out-of-sample testing to improve RPM's predictive accuracy.

Many people already know this because of Melo's limited postseason success. After winning a national title at Syracuse, Anthony has been unable to approach the same heights in the NBA. His teams have advanced past the first round only twice in his 10 playoff appearances with Denver and New York (the Nuggets made it to the Western Conference finals in 2009).

This season figures to be Melo's third straight outside the playoffs, even though the East has not been particularly strong in recent years. Of course, to a large degree this can be blamed on his weak supporting casts, but unfortunately Anthony has been unable to raise his team out of mediocrity or worse.

Of course, it's Anthony's scoring that has been elite, at 25.0 PPG for his career, good for fifth best during that time -- that includes a scoring title in 2012-13, the last season New York made the playoffs. However, his offensive efficiency isn't what it could be. He's a volume shooter who hasn't consistently made plays for others. On a positive note, his assist rate is at a career high this season, though still far below the level of his contemporary and friend LeBron James.

Ultimately it's his lack of defensive impact that holds him back. In his 13-year career, his teams have given up more points with him on the floor in 12 seasons.

All of that amounts to less impact than Melo's superstardom suggests. According to RPM, he has been a good player, not a great one. He has ranked among the league's best 15 players in RPM only once in 13 years.

Enes Kanter: Points, rebounds and one big problem

The Oklahoma City Thunder signed Enes Kanter to a four-year, $70 million max contract in the summer of 2015. Good move, right? After all, the 23-year-old big man had just put up big numbers, including 19 points and 11 rebounds per game on 57 percent field goal shooting with the Thunder.

For those who had tracked Kanter's defensive follies, however, the contract was anything but a bargain.

When Utah traded Kanter to OKC last February, the Jazz immediately became the NBA's best defensive team. Meanwhile, the Thunder saw their defensive efficiency decline markedly with Kanter on the floor. They allowed 112 points per 100 possessions when Kanter played, but only 103 points with him sitting.

This season, we have basically the same results: The Thunder allow 109 with Kanter and only 101 without him.

Despite being 6 feet 11, Kanter is no rim protector, posting one of the 10 worst block rates among players his size in the past six seasons.

All of this is reflected in his defensive RPM, which is second worst in the league among centers at -2.88.

On the whole, Kanter's RPM is -2.45, fourth worst among the league's 77 centers, which makes him more of a problem than a max player.

Brandon Knight: The one-way Sun

Last February, the Phoenix Suns traded a first-round draft pick belonging to the Los Angeles Lakers (and potentially very valuable) to acquire Brandon Knight, then gave him a $70 million contract extension. Knight and Eric Bledsoe formed what appeared to be a promising backcourt for Phoenix.

It hasn't quite worked out as planned this season. The Suns started 12-19 before losing Bledsoe for the rest of the season to a knee injury, and are 2-17 since. And Knight's play so far has been part of the problem, not part of the solution.

As the combo guard label suggests, Knight can play either point guard or shooting guard. He has seen some success as a scoring guard, averaging 19.7 points on reasonable shooting efficiency.

Unfortunately, as a playmaker he has struggled. He hasn't been able to get lobs consistently to Tyson Chandler for the center's trademark alley-oop dunks. Overall, Knight's 5.1 assists per 36 minutes are accompanied by 3.4 turnovers per 36, including the 11th-most live-ball turnovers in the league.

Those plays generally lead to easy baskets for the opponents, and indeed the Suns allow the second-most fast-break points in the league. Overall, they are 29th in defensive efficiency.

Knight's role in the Suns' bottom-two defense is pretty clear. In addition to the turnovers, he's not a stopper, he rarely blocks shots and he grabs only three defensive rebounds per 36 minutes.

For most of the season, the Suns have been about four points per 100 possessions better on defense with Knight sitting. While that number has improved of late (the Suns still rate as better without him playing), in large part that's because of all the minutes Phoenix is giving to very young players like Devin Booker and Archie Goodwin.

In all, Knight is posting a -1.89 RPM, which is 45th among point guards and 40th among shooting guards.

Knight is only 24, so he has ample time to fill out his game, focus on defense and become an above-average NBA player. But currently there's little to be excited about.

Rajon Rondo: High assists, low impact

Rajon Rondo has the most assists in the league by far. He's 15th in steals after residing in the top 10 most of the season. Among guards, he's second in rebounding. Sounds like one of the best players in the game.

But consider this: In each of his past three seasons, Rondo's teams have played two points better per 100 possessions when he has been on the bench.

That was true in Boston and Dallas (where his teams were about six points better with him sitting), and it's true in Sacramento.

After last season's debacle with the Mavericks, Rondo has been widely praised for bouncing back, but the Kings, while not especially successful when Rondo sits, are even worse when he plays.

When he plays, his inability to hit shots from outside the paint allows defenders to go under every single screen, making pick-and-roll action very difficult. When he's not involved in a pick-and-roll, his defender can sag toward the paint further than usual, clogging the lane for his teammates' drives.

Other concerns: He typically walks the ball up the floor nonchalantly, burning valuable seconds off the shot clock. Rondo also has been especially careless with the ball this season, turning it over more than four times per 36 minutes and increasing the team's turnover rate by two percentage points (he posted similar numbers in Dallas). And his abysmal 57 percent free throw shooting costs the Kings as well.

The biggest issue with Rondo, though, appears to be his defensive impact, as the Kings allow 4.5 more points per 100 possessions when he is on the floor. While he has a knack for steals, he no longer puts great pressure on the opposing point guard, often just waiting for the opponents to shoot.

Earlier this season, Rondo appeared to be part of the Kings' revival as the team moved into the playoff race. But now the Kings have lost five of six games, and their playoff odds appear slimmer every day. With Rondo soon to be 30 years old, and a free agent, should the Kings really make him a cornerstone of their future?

Steph: I was just fooling about

Kyrie: I wasn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8OWNspU_yE

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Kinda like Stockton being better than Zeke
Feb 05th 2016
ESPN not always right, but sometimes they're spot-on
Feb 05th 2016
      Sometimes the enemy of your enemy is also your enemy.
Feb 05th 2016
           SH...my dogg. How long you been watching me troll here?
Feb 05th 2016
           True.
Feb 05th 2016
           RE: SH...my dogg. How long you been watching me troll here?
Feb 05th 2016
                i would not be surprised
Feb 05th 2016
                Oh, ESPN gives zero fucks.
Feb 05th 2016
                     RE: Oh, ESPN gives zero fucks.
Feb 05th 2016
                          To be fair, most news outlets are like this nowadays
Feb 05th 2016
           c'mon you expecting ba to be consistent?
Feb 05th 2016
                i'm more consistent than zingis. *dab*
Feb 05th 2016
#bbn
Feb 05th 2016
How long will RBO's dissertation in response be?
Feb 05th 2016
i clicked for the pic of melo and started smiling by "brandon knight"
Feb 05th 2016
ESPN Insider in 2016......LOLSMH
Feb 05th 2016
that cornbread looks divine
Feb 05th 2016
dogg, it was so good. moist and buttery
Feb 05th 2016
      lmao
Feb 05th 2016
           I'm torn on the inclusion of jalapenos
Feb 05th 2016
                yup, gotta make both if you using additives
Feb 05th 2016
Okay, hold up a sec...
Feb 05th 2016
maaaan, you think i read that joint? i saw melo pic and smiled.
Feb 05th 2016
      Not faulting you for posting it, I know the game
Feb 05th 2016
From the guy who says Pretty Ricky was an All-Star snub.
Feb 05th 2016
Remember when this actually happened with Camby?
Feb 05th 2016
He was a better rebounder tho. Still, he didn't deserve it
Feb 05th 2016
Timmay got robbed of the DPOY that season
Feb 05th 2016
I think analytics love Camby
Feb 05th 2016
Sports analytics is white dudes making jobs for themselves - OE
Feb 05th 2016
RE: Sports analytics is white dudes making jobs for themselves - OE
Feb 05th 2016
LMAO
Feb 05th 2016
Yeah don't care. **shrugs**
Feb 05th 2016
by criteria this is based on: Staps a top 40 NBA player, Jah bottom 10
Feb 07th 2016
myles better than both goof troop
Feb 07th 2016
hard not to be better than Jah when he's ranked as 2nd worst C in NBA
Feb 08th 2016
Lol
Feb 07th 2016
      tryna laugh off dat wall your man hit
Feb 07th 2016
Yes, keep making the Suns look bad
Feb 07th 2016

Orbit_Established
Member since Oct 27th 2002
52934 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 07:23 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Kinda like Stockton being better than Zeke"
In response to Reply # 0

Nobody read this shit, nigga

You know that

BTW F.S. has been excellent recently

Dunno if y'all are just in a good space but for a while
everyone seemed bored, not no more

The John Elway description almost made me drop a weight
on my neck

----------------------------

O_E: "Acts like an asshole and posts with imperial disdain"

"I ORBITs the solar system, listenin..."

(C)Keith Murray, "

Basaglia
49463 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 08:29 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "ESPN not always right, but sometimes they're spot-on"
In response to Reply # 1

>
>Nobody read this shit, nigga
>
>You know that

it's a long-read, but worth your time, dogg.

>BTW F.S. has been excellent recently
>
>Dunno if y'all are just in a good space but for a while
>everyone seemed bored, not no more
>
>The John Elway description almost made me drop a weight
>on my neck

thank you for your kind words.

SoulHonky
Member since Jan 21st 2003
25919 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 11:23 AM

13. "Sometimes the enemy of your enemy is also your enemy."
In response to Reply # 2
Fri Feb-05-16 11:24 AM by SoulHonky

This author's RAPM has:

Delly >>> Kyrie
Jahlil is the worst player in the league
Tyus Jones is one of the worst PGs.
Jabari is worse than Trey Lyles

Be careful who you support.

----
NBA MOCK DRAFT #1 - https://thecourierclass.com/whole-shebang/2017/5/18/2017-nba-mock-draft-1-just-lotto-and-lotta-trades

Basaglia
49463 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 11:50 AM

15. "SH...my dogg. How long you been watching me troll here?"
In response to Reply # 13

you KNOW i don't care, right?

i saw melo's pic near "overrated" and i knew what i had to do.

SoulHonky
25919 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 12:01 PM

16. "True."
In response to Reply # 15

My frustration with blind analytics draws me into these things.

----
NBA MOCK DRAFT #1 - https://thecourierclass.com/whole-shebang/2017/5/18/2017-nba-mock-draft-1-just-lotto-and-lotta-trades

Numba_33
Charter member
19332 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 12:03 PM

17. "RE: SH...my dogg. How long you been watching me troll here?"
In response to Reply # 15

>
>you KNOW i don't care, right?

This sounds very similar to the mindset folks at ESPN have when creating those click-bait GOAT lists.

"Sean sparks like John Starks, nah, Sean ball like John Wall" - Rest In Power Forever Sean Price.

Basaglia
49463 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 12:04 PM

18. "i would not be surprised"
In response to Reply # 17

that's why i ain't get mad when they threw zeke under the bus yet again with those PG rankings

SoulHonky
25919 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 01:07 PM

26. "Oh, ESPN gives zero fucks."
In response to Reply # 17

It's why I stopped going there for much of anything besides box scores.

I think the Draft Rater was when I finally threw up my hands and gave up.

----

Numba_33
Charter member
19332 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 01:17 PM

28. "RE: Oh, ESPN gives zero fucks."
In response to Reply # 26

>It's why I stopped going there for much of anything besides
>box scores.
>
>I think the Draft Rater was when I finally threw up my hands
>and gave up.

I'm guessing the loss in revenue from cord cutters has ESPN nervous enough to the point of making themselves part of the story rather than just objectively presenting the facts.

"Sean sparks like John Starks, nah, Sean ball like John Wall" - Rest In Power Forever Sean Price.

SoulHonky
25919 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 01:29 PM

30. "To be fair, most news outlets are like this nowadays"
In response to Reply # 28

But, yeah, there's not enough attention grabbing sports news out there so they do stuff like NBA Rank or Overrated which gets hits but then prompts a bunch of point/counterpoint stuff. Basically, everyone's embracing the Echo Chamber because they need to create so much content.

----

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59181 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 12:09 PM

19. "c'mon you expecting ba to be consistent?"
In response to Reply # 13

lol

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

Basaglia
49463 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 12:12 PM

20. "i'm more consistent than zingis. *dab*"
In response to Reply # 19

bshelly
Charter member
71730 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 08:39 AM

3. "#bbn"
In response to Reply # 0

----
bshelly

"You (Fisher) could get fired, Les Snead could get fired, Kevin Demoff could get fired, but I will always be Eric Dickerson.” (c) The God

ConcreteCharlie
Member since Nov 21st 2002
71387 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 09:12 AM

4. "How long will RBO's dissertation in response be?"
In response to Reply # 0

Rondo, Kanter and Knight all made the list.

Overall I didn't need a new number to tell me what this article is saying, but it's nice to put the truth in different terms.

And you will know MY JACKET IS GOLD when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Basaglia
49463 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 09:47 AM

6. "i clicked for the pic of melo and started smiling by "brandon knight""
In response to Reply # 4

Super Dave ALWAYS gettin clowned on court and off.

DJR
Member since Jan 01st 2005
18637 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 09:30 AM

5. "ESPN Insider in 2016......LOLSMH"
In response to Reply # 0

Deebot
Member since Oct 21st 2004
26762 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 09:54 AM

7. "that cornbread looks divine"
In response to Reply # 0

can I have some bruh?

Basaglia
49463 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 10:02 AM

8. "dogg, it was so good. moist and buttery"
In response to Reply # 7

when they get these 3-D printers workin real good, i'll have my wife send the recipe to your machine and print you out a big bamma ass piece. it tastes real good when things go right, too. like when brandon ingram keep ballin and making a push for #1 and then you look at that 30 year-old hatian fraud's latest lines and it look like the name of boeheim zone. 2-2-1...3-1-1...4-1...SMH

Deebot
Member since Oct 21st 2004
26762 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 12:12 PM

21. "lmao"
In response to Reply # 8

>and print you out a big bamma ass piece.

I'm glad to see there's no bamma ass ingredients in there like jalapenos or whatever some people do. I pulled a buttery cornbread recipe off the innanets a few years ago that's pretty good.

ConcreteCharlie
71387 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 12:29 PM

23. "I'm torn on the inclusion of jalapenos"
In response to Reply # 21

I feel like if you're going to do it, you better bake some of the straight kind, too. But I am not averse to it.

Ashy Achilles
Member since Sep 22nd 2005
4550 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 01:21 PM

29. "yup, gotta make both if you using additives"
In response to Reply # 23

mrhood75
Member since Dec 06th 2004
44717 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 11:09 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
9. "Okay, hold up a sec..."
In response to Reply # 0

The criteria for who's on this list isn't determined by known advanced statistical metrics, but by one that the author of this article made up and ESPN endorsed a little over a year and a half ago?

I've got no horse in the game on four of these five guys (I actually dislike one of them), but this article seems... suspect.

-----------------

www.albumism.com

Checkin' Our Style, Return To Zero:

https://www.mixcloud.com/returntozero/

Basaglia
49463 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 11:10 AM

10. "maaaan, you think i read that joint? i saw melo pic and smiled. "
In response to Reply # 9

mrhood75
Member since Dec 06th 2004
44717 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 01:33 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
31. "Not faulting you for posting it, I know the game"
In response to Reply # 10

But this statistical "system" seems about as accurate as Dwanye's system for picking football games on "What's Happening."

-----------------

www.albumism.com

Checkin' Our Style, Return To Zero:

https://www.mixcloud.com/returntozero/

SoulHonky
25919 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 11:18 AM

11. "From the guy who says Pretty Ricky was an All-Star snub."
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Feb-05-16 11:25 AM by SoulHonky

It's funny that this author mocks Javale McGee in this article because Javale was actually a darling of his Real Plus Minus a few years ago.

Also, "Overrated" is a silly ESPN clickbait starting point. Rondo was exposed last year. Dude basically had to go to the Kings because nobody wanted him. Can you be overrated when nobody wanted you?

Do many people list Brandon Knight that highly in PG ranks? Most experts didn't have the Bucks missing much of a beat with him gone and MC-W and Greg Monroe coming in but the Bucks are 17 games under .500 since Knight was traded. (Meanwhile, this author said that Jared Dudley and Zaza were the reasons the Bucks were worse.)

Oh, and who does this author think was an All-Star snub? "I actually think Rubio is a bigger snub than Lillard."
The author's Multi-year RAPM has Rubio as a top 10 player in the league. Tony Snell, who most people who watch Bulls games wish would play less, is ranked in the top 20 this season in RAPM.

----

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 11:19 AM

12. "Remember when this actually happened with Camby?"
In response to Reply # 0

>Whiteside blocks 3.9 shots per game, and for his career he is
>the NBA's most prolific shot-blocker in two decades. He's also
>fifth in the league in rebounding, ranking in the top 10 in
>both offensive and defensive rebounds per game.
>
>Impressive, right? It sounds as if he should be the NBA
>Defensive Player of the Year, at least.

He wasn't as bad as Whiteside, but that was the weirdest DPOY season.

------

12 play and 12 planets are enlighten for all the Aliens to Party and free those on the Sex Planet-maxxx

XBL: trkc21
Twitter: @tyrcasey

ConcreteCharlie
71387 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 12:31 PM

24. "He was a better rebounder tho. Still, he didn't deserve it"
In response to Reply # 12

Cherry picking for weak side blocks does not a DPOY make. I think that was when people started to evaluate defense more critically, and also when people started bitching about so many offensive stars on the All-D team. Now I feel like the process is at least a little more thoughtful and sincere. Then it was just lazy as fuck.

FILF
Member since Jun 01st 2007
20180 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 05:58 PM

33. "Timmay got robbed of the DPOY that season"
In response to Reply # 24

>Cherry picking for weak side blocks does not a DPOY make. I
>think that was when people started to evaluate defense more
>critically, and also when people started bitching about so
>many offensive stars on the All-D team. Now I feel like the
>process is at least a little more thoughtful and sincere. Then
>it was just lazy as fuck.

WHAT'S GOOD *****? What's REALLY good?!?!????!!! Ha HA!
http://40.media.tumblr.com/d8e2daf9f3f37244cd05436bcdf05973/tumblr_mt4qibKq4c1rgam01o1_1280.png

SoulHonky
25919 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 01:12 PM

27. "I think analytics love Camby"
In response to Reply # 12

Especially in 2007 when Nene got hurt and Camby's plus/minus got a boost since when he wasn't on the court, it meant Najera or Kleiza were manning the center spot.

----

kayru99
Member since Jan 26th 2004
16105 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 11:49 AM

14. "Sports analytics is white dudes making jobs for themselves - OE"
In response to Reply # 0

This article right here is an EXCELLENT example of that statement.

murph71
Member since Sep 15th 2005
23113 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 12:16 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
22. "RE: Sports analytics is white dudes making jobs for themselves - OE"
In response to Reply # 14

>This article right here is an EXCELLENT example of that
>statement.

^^^^^^^^^

GOAT of his era......long live Prince.....God is alive....

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132214 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 04:53 PM

32. "LMAO"
In response to Reply # 14

TheRealBillyOcean
Charter member
38224 posts
Fri Feb-05-16 01:06 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
25. "Yeah don't care. **shrugs**"
In response to Reply # 0

We picking 'n choosing which ESPN articles to care about?

<---https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DL9AVTQ

40thStreetBlack
Charter member
27116 posts
Sun Feb-07-16 02:17 AM

34. "by criteria this is based on: Staps a top 40 NBA player, Jah bottom 10"
In response to Reply # 0

Kristaps: 8th best PF in the league and 38th best overall player in the NBA

Jahlil: 2nd worst C in the league and 428th overall player out of 433

http://41.media.tumblr.com/d2abe35972208758d0f4ba7da5dcdb39/tumblr_njn6pe9OEV1u9f3ljo1_1280.jpg

Mar-A-Lago delenda est

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sun Feb-07-16 05:58 AM

35. "myles better than both goof troop"
In response to Reply # 34

40thStreetBlack
Charter member
27116 posts
Mon Feb-08-16 12:45 AM

39. "hard not to be better than Jah when he's ranked as 2nd worst C in NBA"
In response to Reply # 35
Mon Feb-08-16 12:56 AM by 40thStreetBlack

Mar-A-Lago delenda est

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59181 posts
Sun Feb-07-16 08:16 AM

36. "Lol"
In response to Reply # 34

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sun Feb-07-16 09:43 AM

37. "tryna laugh off dat wall your man hit"
In response to Reply # 36

when you only play 13 minutes per game and average 3 points and 2 rebounds, that tends to happen in the big leagues.

DeepAztheRoot
Member since Dec 19th 2003
13992 posts
Sun Feb-07-16 03:19 PM

38. "Yes, keep making the Suns look bad"
In response to Reply # 0

they could write a whole damn book on that ish

Even the Suns org social media is on some diversion, been 90's "week" for a grip posting pictures of Tom Chambers

<-Fear Ameer

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2515680 Previous topic | Next topic