Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2505083

Subject: "Tom Won (Peyton doped)" Previous topic | Next topic
Orbit_Established
Member since Oct 27th 2002
52934 posts
Sat Dec-26-15 09:36 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Tom Won (Peyton doped)"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/peyton-manning-human-growth-hormone_567f16e4e4b0b958f6599440?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000022

----------------------------

O_E: "Acts like an asshole and posts with imperial disdain"

"I ORBITs the solar system, listenin..."

(C)Keith Murray, "

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
unless that doping brought him championships
Dec 26th 2015
is it even possible to play football without it?
Dec 26th 2015
Peyton recovering from neck surgery gave the Broncos an unfair advantage...
Dec 26th 2015
you're right, this is tons worse
Dec 26th 2015
      No, it's not even close to Deflategate
Dec 26th 2015
what, being a famous athlete making millions corrupts integrity?
Dec 26th 2015
Better ingredients, better hormones, Papa HGH
Dec 26th 2015
lol
Dec 26th 2015
I legitimately just laughed out loud as shit
Dec 26th 2015
lol
Dec 26th 2015
http://imgur.com/HV4vSjT
Dec 27th 2015
lol
Dec 27th 2015
RE: Better ingredients, better hormones, Papa HGH
Dec 27th 2015
Looks weaker than a noodle armed deep ball
Dec 26th 2015
peyton just hired ari fleischer for public relations lol.
Dec 27th 2015
Worked for the Iraq War and the BCS
Dec 27th 2015
Kind of Interesting
Dec 27th 2015
      their profootballtalk page seems to run idependently
Dec 27th 2015
i'd prolly care more if tom wasn't bout to win #5
Dec 27th 2015
peyton interview with lisa salters today on sunday nfl countdown
Dec 27th 2015
ESPN capping for Peyton is ridiculous
Dec 27th 2015
yeah i cant wait for the complete 180 when more evidence leaks.
Dec 27th 2015
that's why i don't care. won't be a huge payoff.
Dec 27th 2015
ESPN is investing major dollars into the NFL
Dec 27th 2015
      i'm aware, but it's also a golden boy that got called out
Dec 27th 2015
           Surprised ESPN would allow
Dec 27th 2015
                yeah Ditka went wild with that one
Dec 28th 2015
Al-Jazerras newest correspondent: Brockly Rockwell
Dec 27th 2015
That "Disgrace to the Race" segment would get REAL dicey
Dec 27th 2015
Brad Rockwell or Dat Tal: who gets more scoops
Dec 27th 2015
Peyton: These allegations are false!
Dec 27th 2015
What else is he gonna say? HGH never felt sooo Gooooood!
Dec 27th 2015
"her business" young? LMAO...so good
Dec 27th 2015
Let Cams wife need HGH
Dec 28th 2015
Is she a bodybuilder?
Dec 28th 2015
      Clemens wife took it too
Dec 28th 2015
in 20 years half of us will be using HGH
Dec 28th 2015
yet, for some odd reason, barry bonds STILL won't be in the HOF
Dec 28th 2015
Watcing the media circle the wagons for this asshole is...
Dec 28th 2015
H-G-H you taste so good
Dec 28th 2015
That's better than mine. LOL
Dec 28th 2015
hoping they don't test my pee...
Dec 28th 2015
lol, beat me to it....
Dec 28th 2015
      that's a first rate growth hormooone *injects*
Dec 28th 2015
           "Nothing like a new needle..."
Dec 29th 2015
                Come on up, you forearm vein
Dec 29th 2015
                     "changing the injection site"
Dec 29th 2015
                          got to hide the new track marks
Dec 29th 2015
                               i'm damn near cryin off of all these.
Feb 07th 2016
anyone else watch the documentary? (youtube link)
Dec 28th 2015
tiger will be next
Dec 28th 2015
I wonder if he stopped taking it mid-last season.
Dec 28th 2015
Huh? If anything he would have used it after that injury
Feb 07th 2016
al jazeera responds with video evidence of sly employment period
Dec 29th 2015
LOL remember when this was in the news?
Feb 07th 2016
There was more to it Thursday
Feb 07th 2016
      that's not what he did AT ALL
Feb 07th 2016
           There's some gray area in there
Feb 07th 2016
Peyton Won
Feb 07th 2016
Indeed, Peyton should've called Roger Clemens for some recommendations
Feb 07th 2016
200 nfl wins. Greatest ever. No debate
Feb 08th 2016
      lol, still not in the convo.
Feb 08th 2016

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132214 posts
Sat Dec-26-15 09:39 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "unless that doping brought him championships"
In response to Reply # 0

like Spygate and other such schemes brought the Cheaters their championships... it's now a stalemate

this is like Pete Rose v. Glenallen Hill

falafel stand pimpin
Member since Dec 26th 2006
4381 posts
Sat Dec-26-15 09:41 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "is it even possible to play football without it?"
In response to Reply # 0

Kira
Member since Nov 14th 2004
28844 posts
Sat Dec-26-15 09:43 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "Peyton recovering from neck surgery gave the Broncos an unfair advantage..."
In response to Reply # 0
Sat Dec-26-15 10:00 PM by Kira

Manning left the Colts after the 2011 season to sign with Denver. The NFL banned human growth hormone as part of its 2011 collective bargaining agreement with players, but did not begin testing for it until 2014. No player has ever tested positive.

There isn't a report that specifically links Peyton to HGH. It's not like Peyton instructed the ball boy to deflate footballs unlike........

thejerseytornado
Member since Dec 24th 2005
26425 posts
Sat Dec-26-15 10:39 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
4. "you're right, this is tons worse"
In response to Reply # 3

it is actually performance enhancing, blatantly against the rules, and involves an active conspiracy to hide it from the NFL.

-----------
you think we playing chess, but i'm playing mad-making. Basaglia

Kira
Member since Nov 14th 2004
28844 posts
Sat Dec-26-15 11:23 PM

9. "No, it's not even close to Deflategate"
In response to Reply # 4

>it is actually performance enhancing, blatantly against the
>rules, and involves an active conspiracy to hide it from the
>NFL.

Peyton recovering from neck surgery does not have an effect upon competition as he has to learn a new playbook, lead the offense to victory, and make tight throws into short windows.

This isn't the same as an NFL team deflating footballs on more than one occasion DURING A CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.

TL;DR for the agenda driven: if conclusive proof comes out that Peyton used HGH during his final years as a Denver Bronco then you'll at least have an argument.

None of us knew Peyton had anything left after a neck surgery that kept him out for a year.

thejerseytornado
26425 posts
Sat Dec-26-15 10:41 PM

5. "what, being a famous athlete making millions corrupts integrity?"
In response to Reply # 0

SHOCK AND OUTRAGE.

there actually should be some shock, but he's the NFL's McGwire. good white boy everyone likes. nothing suspicious about his recovery and that after the NFL started testing, he started looking pretty suspiciously noodle armed...

now, when Cam gets linked to HGH...

-----------

las raises
Member since Aug 31st 2002
14982 posts
Sat Dec-26-15 10:50 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
6. "Better ingredients, better hormones, Papa HGH"
In response to Reply # 0

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ashy Achilles
Member since Sep 22nd 2005
4550 posts
Sat Dec-26-15 11:07 PM

7. "lol"
In response to Reply # 6

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Sat Dec-26-15 11:16 PM

8. "I legitimately just laughed out loud as shit"
In response to Reply # 6

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

DeepAztheRoot
Member since Dec 19th 2003
13992 posts
Sat Dec-26-15 11:54 PM

11. "lol"
In response to Reply # 6

you win the innanet for the day

<-Fear Ameer

Castro
Charter member
50749 posts
Sun Dec-27-15 01:21 AM

12. "http://imgur.com/HV4vSjT"
In response to Reply # 6

http://imgur.com/HV4vSjT

------------------
One Hundred.

las raises
Member since Aug 31st 2002
14982 posts
Sun Dec-27-15 02:23 PM

27. "lol"
In response to Reply # 12

-----------------------------------------------------------------

murph71
Member since Sep 15th 2005
23113 posts
Sun Dec-27-15 09:49 AM

13. "RE: Better ingredients, better hormones, Papa HGH"
In response to Reply # 6

U sir are the shit....

GOAT of his era......long live Prince.....God is alive....

ErnestLee
Member since Mar 03rd 2003
28533 posts
Sat Dec-26-15 11:33 PM

10. "Looks weaker than a noodle armed deep ball"
In response to Reply # 0

In a statement released by the Broncos late Saturday night, Peyton Manning called a story alleging he used HGH in 2011 "complete garbage."
Although we don't doubt for a minute NFL players were using HGH in 2011 -- and some still do -- this report is a pretty weak one. Even the pharmacist who initially claimed Peyton took HGH has since backtracked repeatedly. "The allegation that I would do something like that is complete garbage and is totally made up," said Manning. "It never happened. Never. I really can't believe somebody would put something like this on the air. Whoever said this is making stuff up."

---------------------------------------------------------

Reeq
Member since Mar 11th 2013
16347 posts
Sun Dec-27-15 10:10 AM

14. "peyton just hired ari fleischer for public relations lol."
In response to Reply # 0

this aint looking good.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/12/27/peyton-manning-adds-ari-fleischer-to-hgh-allegation-p-r-effort/

In most cases, NFL players simply deny an allegation made against them. In some cases, an NFL player regards an allegation as sufficiently severe to require something more.

In the case of Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning, who issued a personal statement on Saturday night calling the report from Al Jazeera regarding secretly-taped claims that he used HGH in 2011 “complete garbage,” Peyton isn’t content to rely simply on his denial. White House press secretary Ari Fleischer also has been enlisted to speak on Manning’s behalf.

“There’s no truth to it,” Fleischer said of the report, via Troy E. Renck and Nicki Jhabvala of the Denver Post. “What they have is a well-known con man from England who secretly recorded a former intern.”

The former Guyer Institute intern, Charles Sly, reportedly has recanted the claim that Manning used HGH. Sly was caught on tape (unbeknownst to him) making the allegations by Liam Collins, a British hurdler who went undercover in an effort to expose PED use in sports. Sly told Al Jazeera that the statements attributed to him are “absolutely false and incorrect,” and that Collins took advantage of Sly during a vulnerable period following the passing of his fiancé. Sly separately told ESPN that he lied to Collins to test his legitimacy. (At some point, the sheer volume of alternative explanations from Sly makes each of them curious, at best.)

Peyton supplemented his Saturday night statement with comments to ESPN’s Chris Mortensen, who has a long relationship with the Manning family and has broken many Manning-related stories, including Peyton’s selection of the Broncos in 2012. (Patriots fans will appreciate — or not — the irony of Mortensen’s early involvement in the life cycle of this specific story.)

“For the record, I have never used HGH,” Manning told Mortensen. “It absolutely never happened. The whole thing is totally wrong. It’s such a fabrication, I’m not losing any sleep over it, that’s for sure.”

He may not be losing sleep over it, but Manning or someone close to him is sufficiently concerned about the donut hole that emerged on Saturday to retain the services of someone who helps high-profile people put out P.R. firestorms for a living.

“The treatment he received at the Guyer Institute was provided on the advice of his physician and with the knowledge of team doctors and trainers,” Manning’s agent told Al Jazeera in connection with the original story on the matter. “Any medical treatment received by Ashley is a private matter of hers, her doctor, and her family.”

Some have interpreted the explanation regarding Ashley Manning, who according to Al Jazeera acquired the HGH in her name for Peyton’s use, as being sufficiently vague to account for the possibility that evidence eventually will emerge showing that she had indeed obtained HGH from the Guyer Institute. (There’s no evidence of that at this point, beyond Sly’s recanted claims.) At a minimum, the knowledge of Fleisher’s involvement justifies the analysis and parsing over every word uttered on Manning’s behalf — because that’s precisely what folks like Fleisher, who now specializes in media strategies for sports figures and organizations, are paid to do before any words are ever uttered on a client’s behalf.

“Yes, I have been a patient under Dr. Guyer,” Manning told Mortensen. “I have had nutrient therapy, oxygen therapy and other treatments that are holistic in nature but never HGH. My wife has never provided any medication for me to take. Ashley and I never attended the clinic together after hours. There were times when I went in the morning and there were times when I went after practice so this thing about ‘after hours’ is so misleading because it may have been 5:15 pm because their office closed at 5.”

It’s odd that Manning would quibble over the notion that he and Ashley went to the clinic “after hours” with a precise explanation of when they arrived there, presumably to account preemptively for the possibility that other current or former employees of the Guyer Institute will decide to provide details regarding Manning’s situation, on or off the record. It’s also noteworthy that, despite Fleischer presumably providing a comprehensive media strategy for dealing with the situation, Ashley Manning has not yet issued a statement denying the purchase or receipt of HGH.

With so many statements and reports and developments emerging in a fairly short time frame, it’s fair to wonder what the next statement, report, or development will be. Either way, the story has quickly mushroomed into something that could potentially be far more damaging to Manning’s legacy than his on-field performance from what could be his last NFL season.

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Sun Dec-27-15 10:34 AM

16. "Worked for the Iraq War and the BCS"
In response to Reply # 14

Wait . . .

------

12 play and 12 planets are enlighten for all the Aliens to Party and free those on the Sex Planet-maxxx

XBL: trkc21
Twitter: @tyrcasey

Numba_33
Charter member
19332 posts
Sun Dec-27-15 12:47 PM

22. "Kind of Interesting"
In response to Reply # 14

that NBC would post an article that looks as if it is throwing some shots and Manning there, since they are partners with the league.

I wonder if Fleischer is going to represent the other NFL players named in that documentary.

"Sean sparks like John Starks, nah, Sean ball like John Wall" - Rest In Power Forever Sean Price.

pretentious username
Member since Jun 18th 2010
12493 posts
Sun Dec-27-15 12:50 PM

24. "their profootballtalk page seems to run idependently"
In response to Reply # 22

all their deflategate coverage was shitting on the league. it was snarky as hell too.

Basaglia
Member since Nov 30th 2004
49463 posts
Sun Dec-27-15 10:16 AM

15. "i'd prolly care more if tom wasn't bout to win #5"
In response to Reply # 0

Steph: I was just fooling about

Kyrie: I wasn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8OWNspU_yE

Reeq
16347 posts
Sun Dec-27-15 11:13 AM

17. "peyton interview with lisa salters today on sunday nfl countdown"
In response to Reply # 0

https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/681128325998374912

thejerseytornado
26425 posts
Sun Dec-27-15 12:11 PM

18. "ESPN capping for Peyton is ridiculous"
In response to Reply # 0

Al Jazeera is a highly credible news organization, unlike your garbage ass network.
-----------

Reeq
16347 posts
Sun Dec-27-15 12:22 PM

20. "yeah i cant wait for the complete 180 when more evidence leaks."
In response to Reply # 18

cuz now the sharks are circling the story
and outlets like tmz sports are throwing around cash for scoop.
even tho the dude retracted his original claims
somebody else is gonna come forward and blow this thing open.

sports personalities need to just stop defending athletes early on
and withhold judgment/comment.
cuz these type of reports
involving these type of wellness clinics
are batting like 1.000 right now.

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sun Dec-27-15 12:27 PM

21. "that's why i don't care. won't be a huge payoff. "

it's only worth it when shit gets taken away. lance gettin caught felt GREAT, because i knew ALL his shit was gone. but, the UNC investigation is just blah, because the NCAA too scared to do anything with all the UNC media folks in major positions at ESPN, CNN, CBS, etc.

so, this ain't much to me, because his records remain intact and he going into the HOF right away.

Numba_33
Charter member
19332 posts
Sun Dec-27-15 12:49 PM

23. "ESPN is investing major dollars into the NFL"

so it's not surprising that they won't be impartial in their coverage of this.

"Sean sparks like John Starks, nah, Sean ball like John Wall" - Rest In Power Forever Sean Price.

thejerseytornado
26425 posts
Sun Dec-27-15 01:03 PM

25. "i'm aware, but it's also a golden boy that got called out"
In response to Reply # 23

they've shat on players before (brady) when they aren't league golden boys.

and i don't know if this accusation is true--the guy at the core is retracting (but also shady). but it's completely inappropriate to dismiss Al Jazeera when you've been at the heart of multiple WRONG pieces of journalism re: NFL players (looking at you, Mort). I mean, why should Tom Jackson of the "patriots hate Belichick" fame get to say ANYTHING about quality of other people's journalistic sources?

And Ditka talking about al jazeera only not a huge problem because al jazeera has an arabic name so 90% of espn's audience thinks it must be jihadist. disgraceful.

-----------

Numba_33
Charter member
19332 posts
Sun Dec-27-15 01:19 PM

26. "Surprised ESPN would allow"
In response to Reply # 25

the on air talent to get so ignorant in denouncing Al Jazeera. Pretty sad, but I guess that's what they think of the audience watching the pre-game show to insult people's intelligence like that.

I'm curious how Bomani Jones will cover this on his radio show since he's getting a Disney check, but I'm hoping he's fully aware how credible Al Jazeera is.

Mgmt
Member since Feb 17th 2005
21496 posts
Mon Dec-28-15 01:37 PM

42. "yeah Ditka went wild with that one"
In response to Reply # 26

Ceej
Member since Feb 16th 2006
66746 posts
Sun Dec-27-15 12:16 PM

19. "Al-Jazerras newest correspondent: Brockly Rockwell "
In response to Reply # 0

http://i.imgur.com/vPqCzVU.jpg

pretentious username
12493 posts
Sun Dec-27-15 02:42 PM

28. "That "Disgrace to the Race" segment would get REAL dicey"
In response to Reply # 19

>

bshelly
Charter member
71730 posts
Sun Dec-27-15 04:22 PM

30. "Brad Rockwell or Dat Tal: who gets more scoops"
In response to Reply # 19

----
bshelly

"You (Fisher) could get fired, Les Snead could get fired, Kevin Demoff could get fired, but I will always be Eric Dickerson.” (c) The God

Castro
Charter member
50749 posts
Sun Dec-27-15 03:13 PM

29. "Peyton: These allegations are false!"
In response to Reply # 0

http://i.imgur.com/0MXx13J.jpg <---Y'all said Barry's head grew.

------------------
One Hundred.

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Sun Dec-27-15 06:10 PM

32. "What else is he gonna say? HGH never felt sooo Gooooood!"
In response to Reply # 29

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sun Dec-27-15 05:31 PM

31. ""her business" young? LMAO...so good"
In response to Reply # 0

<<<Manning defended his wife in the interview with ESPN but said that any treatment she may have received from Guyer was "her business."

"Any medical treatments that my wife receives, that's her business," he said. "That has nothing to do with me. Nothing that was sent to her and my wife has used have I ever taken. Absolutely not.>>>

his wife taking HGH and roids...LMAO...young? for what? i have sooo much fun watching white media practice what minister farrakhan would call "gutter journalism" when it's time to fry the shit out of a white hero. this muhfucka gon hold his wife up as a shield and white media gon defer to the honor of White Womanhood.

shit like THIS is the beating heart of racism. niggas sit back and WAIT for these 1-to-1s to see if white america is gonna come with THE SAME INTENSITY.

it never does. it just doesn't happen.

Ceej
Member since Feb 16th 2006
66746 posts
Mon Dec-28-15 10:21 AM

33. "Let Cams wife need HGH"
In response to Reply # 31

http://i.imgur.com/vPqCzVU.jpg

Deebot
Member since Oct 21st 2004
26762 posts
Mon Dec-28-15 12:21 PM

37. "Is she a bodybuilder?"
In response to Reply # 31

Call It Anything
Member since Aug 13th 2005
10951 posts
Mon Dec-28-15 12:27 PM

39. "Clemens wife took it too"
In response to Reply # 37

Good company there...

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/8025811/debbie-clemens-says-roger-clemens-there-hgh-shot

Ill Jux
Member since Jan 19th 2007
14705 posts
Mon Dec-28-15 10:41 AM

34. "in 20 years half of us will be using HGH"
In response to Reply # 0

and we'll be laughing at the controversy of today's HGH use

______

in the memory of NYC upt JUX�

Basaglia
49463 posts
Mon Dec-28-15 11:04 AM

35. "yet, for some odd reason, barry bonds STILL won't be in the HOF"
In response to Reply # 34

will we still be laughing at racism in 20 years or nah?

Brew
Member since Nov 23rd 2002
24419 posts
Mon Dec-28-15 11:11 AM

36. "Watcing the media circle the wagons for this asshole is..."
In response to Reply # 0
Mon Dec-28-15 11:12 AM by Brew

laugh out loud funny. It's especially glaring seeing it through the smog of the NFL's witch hunt against Brady. Literally the same people who refused to believe anything Brady said from day 1 are now saying things like "if Peyton says he didn't do it he didn't do it" and shit like that. It's truly remarkable.

----------------------------------------

"Fuck aliens." © WarriorPoet415

Deebot
26762 posts
Mon Dec-28-15 12:24 PM

38. "H-G-H you taste so good"
In response to Reply # 0

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Mon Dec-28-15 12:43 PM

40. "That's better than mine. LOL"
In response to Reply # 38

BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Mon Dec-28-15 01:59 PM

44. "hoping they don't test my pee..."

I'm tryna be better off, not better than...

WarriorPoet415
Member since Sep 30th 2003
17895 posts
Mon Dec-28-15 02:26 PM

45. "lol, beat me to it...."
Mon Dec-28-15 02:26 PM by WarriorPoet415

cscpov.blogspot.com

"There's a fine line between persistence and foolishness..."
-unknown

"To Each His Reach"

Deebot
26762 posts
Mon Dec-28-15 03:14 PM

46. "that's a first rate growth hormooone *injects*"
In response to Reply # 45
Mon Dec-28-15 03:15 PM by Deebot

thejerseytornado
26425 posts
Tue Dec-29-15 10:11 AM

48. ""Nothing like a new needle...""
In response to Reply # 46

-----------

magilla vanilla
Member since Sep 13th 2002
18756 posts
Tue Dec-29-15 10:34 AM

49. "Come on up, you forearm vein"
In response to Reply # 48

---------------------------------
Photo zine(some images NSFW): http://bit.ly/USaSPhoto

"This (and every, actually) conversation needs more Chesterton and less Mike Francesa." - Walleye

magilla vanilla
Member since Sep 13th 2002
18756 posts
Tue Dec-29-15 10:34 AM

50. ""changing the injection site""
In response to Reply # 49

Photo zine(some images NSFW): http://bit.ly/USaSPhoto

"This (and every, actually) conversation needs more Chesterton and less Mike Francesa." - Walleye

thejerseytornado
26425 posts
Tue Dec-29-15 10:46 AM

51. "got to hide the new track marks"
In response to Reply # 50

-----------

poetx
Charter member
58856 posts
Sun Feb-07-16 05:07 PM

56. "i'm damn near cryin off of all these. "
In response to Reply # 51

peace & blessings,

x.

www.twitter.com/poetx

=========================================
I'm an advocate for working smarter, not harder. If you just
focus on working hard you end up making someone else rich and
not having much to show for it. (c) mad

pretentious username
12493 posts
Mon Dec-28-15 01:36 PM

41. "anyone else watch the documentary? (youtube link)"
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJRPxmTuxoI

it's all undercover, so it could be just these guys talking shit, but some of the names are pretty random to be made up. seems like charlie sly talked about peyton hours into the conversation in the car. if he were making it up to brag i'm guessing he would've said it earlier.

LAbeathustla
Member since Jan 24th 2004
33858 posts
Mon Dec-28-15 01:46 PM

43. "tiger will be next"
In response to Reply # 0

pretty sure of it

------------------------------------
2019 CABG Survivor

2016 OK Survivor Champion

be about it or be without it

RIP GOATs

Lach
Charter member
44326 posts
Mon Dec-28-15 06:24 PM

47. "I wonder if he stopped taking it mid-last season."
In response to Reply # 0

LA2Philly
Member since Oct 18th 2004
41249 posts
Sun Feb-07-16 04:55 PM

55. "Huh? If anything he would have used it after that injury"
In response to Reply # 47

He tore his quadriceps tendon on his plant leg and HGH has some moderate level evidence regarding its healing qualities with tendons...so it would make no sense for him to stop using him at that point but rather more incentive to use it.

<--The drought is over

"have fun reveling in your pettiness tho" (C) Dula summing up 98% of OKS

"I didnt finish a damn thing...matter of fact I jerked off after she left."
-Kobe speaking to investigators

L D E A

Reeq
16347 posts
Tue Dec-29-15 05:20 PM

52. "al jazeera responds with video evidence of sly employment period"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Dec-29-15 05:27 PM by Reeq

reps for the guyer clinic refuted the manning accusations in part by saying that charlie sly was an intern in 2013...2 years after the period he "falsely" claimed to work there.

but al jazeera already called the clinic and verified a month ago that he began working there in october 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDZ3aVX26T8

"i knew him when he was here". so they cant say she mistakenly gave the wrong dates. pretty sure she wouldnt be off by a 2 year span with her own memory.

thats 1 lie down.

this shit bout to unravel quickly.

pretentious username
12493 posts
Sun Feb-07-16 03:47 PM

53. "LOL remember when this was in the news?"
In response to Reply # 0

that was a fun day.

Call It Anything
10951 posts
Sun Feb-07-16 04:42 PM

54. "There was more to it Thursday"
In response to Reply # 53

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/inside-peyton-mannings-secret-investigation-into-al-jazeera-documentary/2016/02/04/d0da2f04-cb05-11e5-a7b2-5a2f824b02c9_story.html

He sent goons to the dude's parents' house before the story ran. That seems like a perfectly reasonable move by a guy with nothing to hide...

justin_scott
Charter member
19864 posts
Sun Feb-07-16 05:59 PM

57. "that's not what he did AT ALL"
In response to Reply # 54

he had two P.I.'s do an investigation. in fact, what Peyton (or his lawyers) did was exactly what he should have done.

Call It Anything
10951 posts
Sun Feb-07-16 06:04 PM

58. "There's some gray area in there"
In response to Reply # 57
Sun Feb-07-16 06:19 PM by Call It Anything

Unannounced, at night, wearing overcoats, one of them saying he's a cop.

It freaked out the parents enough that they made a 911 call.

Edit: When I worked in the public defender's office, I would have to send PIs to run down people and follow up on things. Occasionally, I would have to do it myself. When going into situations like this, people that do it are always conscious of how they are representing themselves so as not to make people apprehensive. That includes timing, appearance, introduction, and some other things. At the very least, these guys were reckless in that regard. It is altogether possible that they intentionally meant to make an impression.

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132214 posts
Sun Feb-07-16 11:01 PM

59. "Peyton Won"
In response to Reply # 0

beat two highly favored opponents in a row with a noodle-ass arm
retiring with a trophy and another NFL record

if he was doping, motherfucker needs a refund
Peyton looked like a shadow of his former self.

oh, and Tom Lost

which is what we'll be back to seeing until he retires (which I hope will be in the next 3 years)

mtbatol
Member since May 22nd 2002
19788 posts
Sun Feb-07-16 11:48 PM

60. "Indeed, Peyton should've called Roger Clemens for some recommendations"
In response to Reply # 59

Because his arm was wet noodle status the past couple years

HecticHavoc
Member since May 13th 2005
7591 posts
Mon Feb-08-16 12:22 AM

61. "200 nfl wins. Greatest ever. No debate "
In response to Reply # 59

-----------------------------------------

pretentious username
12493 posts
Mon Feb-08-16 09:07 AM

62. "lol, still not in the convo."
In response to Reply # 61

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2505083 Previous topic | Next topic