Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2502452

Subject: "can a RB whoo-ride? If so, Montee Ball gonna WHOO-RIDE" Previous topic | Next topic
thejerseytornado
Member since Dec 24th 2005
26425 posts
Tue Dec-15-15 06:15 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"can a RB whoo-ride? If so, Montee Ball gonna WHOO-RIDE"

Blount on IR (and easley, but at least it's not his ACL again). Blount probably rolling a blunt right now.

fuck. can the pats keep it going with yet another key skill player hurt?

-----------
you think we playing chess, but i'm playing mad-making. Basaglia

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I know injuries happen to every team
Dec 15th 2015
2004 Carolina Panthers had 14 players on IR by week 9...
Dec 16th 2015
Damn...
Dec 17th 2015
Steelers lost Pouncey and the starting FG kicker in preseason
Dec 17th 2015
Dec 18th 2015
2015 Ravens: Suggs, Flacco, Smith Sr, Forsett, Perriman, Schaub..
Dec 18th 2015
I'm more worried about Easley than Blount.
Dec 15th 2015
http://youtu.be/TUj0otkJEBo
Dec 20th 2015
Steven Jackson whoo-ride?
Dec 21st 2015

Sofian_Hadi
Member since Jan 03rd 2003
5630 posts
Tue Dec-15-15 08:55 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I know injuries happen to every team"
In response to Reply # 0

but i cant remember a team being this hard hit week after week after week with injuries to their key players. Im hoping the "Bellicick" treatment pays off yet again and Montee Ball turns beast mode jr.

---------------------------------------

"The world is before you and you need not take it or leave it as it was when you came in." - James Baldwin

ChampD1012
Member since Sep 27th 2003
8355 posts
Wed Dec-16-15 03:59 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "2004 Carolina Panthers had 14 players on IR by week 9..."
In response to Reply # 1

5 Running Backs went on IR...

Lost Steve Smith Week 1...

Patriots are getting sent to the ringer injurywise though...

Sofian_Hadi
5630 posts
Thu Dec-17-15 03:45 AM

4. "Damn..."
In response to Reply # 3

Prolly would of been a Pats/Panthers rematch that year too

"The world is before you and you need not take it or leave it as it was when you came in." - James Baldwin

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79827 posts
Thu Dec-17-15 02:49 PM

5. "Steelers lost Pouncey and the starting FG kicker in preseason"
In response to Reply # 1

LeVean Bell lost for year in week 6

Ben went down, Vick played then he got hurt, Landry Jones played then he got hurt and Ben replaced him.

Starting Left Tackle out for the year, 2Nd round CB draft pick on IR before season started.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Sofian_Hadi
5630 posts
Fri Dec-18-15 01:37 AM

6. "."
In response to Reply # 5
Fri Dec-18-15 01:39 AM by Sofian_Hadi

Beezo
Charter member
27567 posts
Fri Dec-18-15 07:01 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
7. "2015 Ravens: Suggs, Flacco, Smith Sr, Forsett, Perriman, Schaub.."
In response to Reply # 1
Fri Dec-18-15 07:03 AM by Beezo

I can go on

<---
Fuck a sig, my presence is enough.

Brew
Member since Nov 23rd 2002
24491 posts
Tue Dec-15-15 09:32 PM

2. "I'm more worried about Easley than Blount."
In response to Reply # 0

Pats don't seem to have a lot of trouble with the "next man up" thing at the RB position. Plus I don't think Blount is that good to begin with.

Easley is more difficult to replace. He's been having a hell of a breakout year and that D line was gelling. They certainly have some depth there but it's not as easy to replicate what he has been doing this year.

Re: the overall injuries, I feel like this same thing happened to NE a couple years back. Just piled on and on and on til it was too much to overcome. They're smart and well coached so they will always be competitive but hopefully this is the last of it. Feels like 3-4 guys go out every game since the Giants game.

Which reminds me, the Giants have a curse on the Patriots. I've never been so sure of anything in my life. Everything was going swimmingly til the Giants game. Snuck out of there but lost Edelman, and it feels like we've lost at least 4 guys per game since (plus two losses). 2 to IR every week. It's insane. And I can see it coming from a mile away.........I don't even want to say it. Nevermind.

----------------------------------------

"Fuck aliens." © WarriorPoet415

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Sun Dec-20-15 08:21 AM

8. "http://youtu.be/TUj0otkJEBo"
In response to Reply # 0

http://youtu.be/TUj0otkJEBo

Sofian_Hadi
5630 posts
Mon Dec-21-15 07:33 PM

9. "Steven Jackson whoo-ride?"
In response to Reply # 0

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2502452 Previous topic | Next topic