Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2414691

Subject: "Klay and The Mechanics" Previous topic | Next topic
Basaglia
Member since Nov 30th 2004
49463 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 10:57 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Klay and The Mechanics"

Say it loud, say it clear
You can't be friends after 4 years
It's too late, so don't try
Just cyse Jimmy and cry cry cry

Steph: I was just fooling about

Kyrie: I wasn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8OWNspU_yE

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Klay and The Mechanics
Jan 24th 2015
It's for anyone who thought Butler was Klay equal
Jan 24th 2015
      RE: It's for anyone who thought Butler was Klay equal
Jan 24th 2015
           Klay is a better two-way SG than The Mechanic...PERIOD
Jan 24th 2015
           RE: Klay is a better two-way SG than The Mechanic...PERIOD
Jan 24th 2015
                You need to find where he said he can't be a top SG
Jan 24th 2015
           Not so fast, my friend
Jan 24th 2015
           This is standard Murph, dogg.
Jan 24th 2015
           RE: This is standard Murph, dogg.
Jan 24th 2015
           RE: Not so fast, my friend
Jan 24th 2015
                wait, there are Bulls fans who consistently fall for Basa's trolling?
Jan 24th 2015
                RE: wait, there are Bulls fans who consistently fall for Basa's trolling...
Jan 24th 2015
                     i wasn't trolling, but Bulls fans CHOSE to go after Klay to cyse Jimmy
Jan 24th 2015
                     RE: i wasn't trolling, but Bulls fans CHOSE to go after Klay to cyse Jim...
Jan 24th 2015
                     of course not, and he knows that
Jan 24th 2015
                          unfounded claims? like what? they said Jimmy was better than Klay
Jan 24th 2015
                          *sigh* alright, who is "they"? let's break it down
Jan 24th 2015
                               nigga, TWO is all i need...so why is murph caping?
Jan 24th 2015
                               RE: nigga, TWO is all i need...so why is murph caping?
Jan 24th 2015
                                    why you cape when i got at niggas about deng, booz, duhon, etc?
Jan 24th 2015
                               ...i did?
Jan 24th 2015
                          RE: of course not, and he knows that
Jan 24th 2015
                               the thing with rose and rivers is shit was clearly defined
Jan 24th 2015
                                    RE: the thing with rose and rivers is shit was clearly defined
Jan 24th 2015
                                         NOW WE GETTING SOMEWHERE...WE AGREE ON WHAT I SAID
Jan 24th 2015
                                              RE: NOW WE GETTING SOMEWHERE...WE AGREE ON WHAT I SAID
Jan 24th 2015
                                                   cool. i look forward to him dominating in the playoffs.
Jan 24th 2015
                                                        RE: cool. i look forward to him dominating in the playoffs.
Jan 24th 2015
                                                             hey, maybe he averages 22/9, 19/5, 17/7 or some shit. i dunno.
Jan 24th 2015
                                                                  RE: hey, maybe he averages 22/9, 19/5, 17/7 or some shit. i dunno.
Jan 25th 2015
                                                                       he has clear playoff numbers to match as the #2...simple as that
Jan 25th 2015
                why should i take an L for NOT saying some shit?
Jan 24th 2015
                     what don't you like about it?
Jan 24th 2015
                          because he works too hard just to be "good"...nothing is easy
Jan 25th 2015
           that "two-way" shit has so many built in copouts lol
Jan 24th 2015
           He not better than Klay in any way.
Jan 24th 2015
           i would tend to agree with you
Jan 24th 2015
           RE: that "two-way" shit has so many built in copouts lol
Jan 24th 2015
                whether it was "miles better" "better" or "equal"...it was WRONG.
Jan 24th 2015
                     RE: whether it was "miles better" "better" or "equal"...it was WRONG.
Jan 24th 2015
                          "better than your previous commentary" = polemically amorphous drivel
Jan 24th 2015
                               RE: "better than your previous commentary" = polemically amorphous drive...
Jan 24th 2015
                                    because i never said he wouldn't make an all-star team
Jan 24th 2015
                                         RE: because i never said he wouldn't make an all-star team
Jan 24th 2015
                                              i didn't say it. that's the end of the conversation, dogg
Jan 24th 2015
                                              lol
Jan 24th 2015
                                                   The two examples you used aren't applicable imo
Jan 24th 2015
                                                        tbh the 04 game was the first one i looked at
Jan 25th 2015
           oh, look, a bulls fans copping pleas. How novel
Jan 24th 2015
                RE: oh, look, a bulls fans copping pleas. How novel
Jan 24th 2015
                im pretty sure that alias is either you, Longo, or Basa himself
Jan 24th 2015
                     my aliases are "isiah thomas" "eye of sauron" and "magneto helmet"
Jan 24th 2015
                          Nor me. I still swear it's sean
Jan 24th 2015
                          "who" is irrelevant. i need to know "WHY"
Jan 24th 2015
Is Klay going to get outplayed by JJ in the postseason again?
Jan 24th 2015
Works for me
Jan 24th 2015
      So he's a regular season superstar aka Peja?
Jan 24th 2015
           you do realize klay was guarding chris paul, right?
Jan 24th 2015
                An injured CP3 was also guarding Curry & running the offense
Jan 24th 2015
                no, he doesn't. he'll actually just keep on going as if it wasnt true.
Jan 25th 2015
                     Joe Dumbass resigned so take your L & log off fam
Jan 25th 2015
So many replies. Only Basa can make y'all dudes mad at Klay.
Jan 24th 2015
RE: So many replies. Only Basa can make y'all dudes mad at Klay.
Jan 25th 2015
NOPE! (c) Pa Ba. Klay was raised wealthy. Jimmy was an orphan!
Jan 25th 2015
fair enough. he'll need support during his regression to the mean
Jan 26th 2015
Excellent reference.
Jan 26th 2015
You were right, Butler and Klay are not equal.
Nov 05th 2015
ZING!!!!
Nov 05th 2015
honest queation - do you want to fuck Basaglia?
Nov 05th 2015

murph71
Member since Sep 15th 2005
23113 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 11:09 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: Klay and The Mechanics"
In response to Reply # 0

>
>
>Say it loud, say it clear
>You can't be friends after 4 years
>It's too late, so don't try
>Just cyse Jimmy and cry cry cry

Is this post going out to O_E?

I don't get it....

GOAT of his era......long live Prince.....God is alive....

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 11:25 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "It's for anyone who thought Butler was Klay equal"
In response to Reply # 1

murph71
23113 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 11:41 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "RE: It's for anyone who thought Butler was Klay equal"
In response to Reply # 2
Sat Jan-24-15 11:53 AM by murph71

What u r doing is pretty slick Basa....

U essentially are jumping on one agenda to paper over an L u r taking at this very moment....

First let's get into this Jimmy = Klay shit...

Bulls fans on this board have always been on record by saying Klay was on a whole other level offensively skill wise than Jimmy. And when O_E made that over-the-top post about Jimmy being an MVP it was the Bulls fans telling dude to slow down...We were willing to say that Jimmy was the best TWO-WAY but that Klay was a lot more polished on O (his jumper is a lot wetter....)...So u gotta take up that other bullshit with O_E...

Bulls fans were however saying this though: That Jimmy was better on D than Klay and given their very even even numbers statistically it was not quite the blowout YOU were pushing...

But let's not walk over what's really happening here. When the All-Star game takes place Jimmy will be on that team. And this is the L u refuse to take. U basically dismissed the kid like he was bagging groceries...Now he will be an All-Star and one of best SG's in the league...

But u won't take that L....U r now hiding behind Klay...I love it, dog...

U my dude....Ha!

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 12:21 PM

4. "Klay is a better two-way SG than The Mechanic...PERIOD"
In response to Reply # 3

don't try to sneak in a lil penalty on klay's D to balance shit out. he better than jimmy there, too. y'all nigga threw a party when The Mississippi Mechanic held Harden to 20 points on 7-22. well, klay locked him up for 12 on 4-15 and y'all niggas ain't said a word since.

your man is leveling off like role players tend to do. klay is just starting to become what i always knew he'd be. you'll deal.

murph71
23113 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 12:32 PM

5. "RE: Klay is a better two-way SG than The Mechanic...PERIOD"
In response to Reply # 4
Sat Jan-24-15 12:33 PM by murph71

>
>don't try to sneak in a lil penalty on klay's D to balance
>shit out. he better than jimmy there, too. y'all nigga threw a
>party when The Mississippi Mechanic held Harden to 20 points
>on 7-22. well, klay locked him up for 12 on 4-15 and y'all
>niggas ain't said a word since.

I ain't sneaking shit....lol...I'm talking about u hiding behind a Klay agenda that was never that much of an agenda for Bulls fans....

What did Bulls fans say? That Jimmy was the best "Two-Way" SG in the league. But as usual u go off the reservation with this as if we are saying that Jimmy is the BEST SG in the league....Like that means he's better than Harden (just as an example) and Klay....?

Really dog....lol

>your man is leveling off like role players tend to do. klay is
>just starting to become what i always knew he'd be. you'll
>deal.

My man just dropped 20/8/8 against the Mavs....My man is good. My man was never the best SG in the league nor was I or any other Bulls fan screaming that shit. And it's obvious Klay is on another level than dude offensively when he is clicking....Better jumper...That simple...

But nah...don't hide behind Klay. I remember u clowning Jimmy last season BEYOND whether he was going to help lead the Bulls to a championship....U were acting like dude couldn't even be in the discussion amongst the best SG's in the league TODAY....

So now he's getting that AS Patch and ranks statiscally amongst the elite SG's right now it's OK to say that YOU were wrong about him....But of course u won't....lol

Forget your cute one-liners....Just keep it real my dude....

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 12:51 PM

7. "You need to find where he said he can't be a top SG"
In response to Reply # 5
Sat Jan-24-15 12:53 PM by Basaglia

Because what's not gon happen is me lettin you run with a false premise and muddy these waters.

I said dude ain't a championship caliber #2 scorer...and this was BEFORE y'all got Pau I been clowning y'all hopes and dreams for that dude for a solid 2 years now.

I don't have to flip anything BULLS FANS said about Klay in that thread. BULLS FANS talked reckless about Klay in several threads to cyse Jimmy and you ain't say shit as usual, but as soon as I'm on get back, you get aggy. We've done this for YEARS. They talk reckless. You never check them. You step in when I get at them niggas and tell me how YOU ain't say shit. This ain't new, dogg.

Klay better. Russ better. Taj overpaid. Tyrus dumb. Ben stole money. Big Ben stole money. Kirk was never gonna be a top PG.

And when y'all niggas get booted, please send me your first draft of sly "blame Dunleavy" offering, so I can dissect that shit before you embarrass yourself.

mrhood75
Member since Dec 06th 2004
44719 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 12:47 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
6. "Not so fast, my friend"
In response to Reply # 3

You should re-check that Butler. You've got people celebrating off of him holding Harden to 20, saying Michael Redd is Klay's ceiling, claiming Klay is leveling off (which you did endorse, BTW). Now everyone's on that, "See, what had happened was..." (c) the late, great Stuart Scott.

-----------------

www.albumism.com

Checkin' Our Style, Return To Zero:

https://www.mixcloud.com/returntozero/

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 12:54 PM

8. "This is standard Murph, dogg. "
In response to Reply # 6

murph71
23113 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 01:17 PM

12. "RE: This is standard Murph, dogg. "
In response to Reply # 8

Miss me with this, homie...

FILF made that Michael Redd crack about Klay....Last time I checked dude ain't no Bulls fan... ..

Again...don't hide behind this Klay agenda...Just admit u were wrong about Butler...lol

It's simple, right?

murph71
23113 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 01:12 PM

11. "RE: Not so fast, my friend"
In response to Reply # 6
Sat Jan-24-15 01:19 PM by murph71

>You should re-check that Butler. You've got people
>celebrating off of him holding Harden to 20, saying Michael
>Redd is Klay's ceiling, claiming Klay is leveling off (which
>you did endorse, BTW).

So now Bulls fans r being blamed for what FILF says (he was the one that pulled that Michael Redd comment out of his ass...)

If it ain't Dula and the like I don't pay attention to the AGENDA Bulls pissing matches as it pertains to Basa....We all know that the usual suspects go after Basa and his toys whether or not he's right or not...This shit goes beyond players...There's history when it comes this shit...lol...

Here's what happened...O_E started a cliff jumping post about Jimmy being a MVP....Bulls fans looked at this and said chill...He's the MVP for OUR team though...And it's not delusional to say that he can give Klay a run for his money especially on the defensive sides of the ball....

Before that a Bulls fan creates a Jimmy Best Two-Way player post which gives Basa the cover he needs to run away from his original dismissive tone about Jimmy Butler....Before this season Butler was an afterthought to Basa...Someone to be ridiculed and compared to 2nd tier SG's...

So let's go over this again...I could care less if Klay, Harden or whoever is better than Jimmy....

I'm just pointing out that Jimmy even being mentioned amongst the best SG's in the league and getting picked for the All-star team is a L for Basa...

get it?

mashpg89
Member since Dec 08th 2004
2867 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 01:20 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
14. "wait, there are Bulls fans who consistently fall for Basa's trolling?"
In response to Reply # 11

>If it ain't Dula and the like I don't pay attention to the
>AGENDA Bulls pissing matches as it pertains to Basa....We all
>know that the usual suspects go after Basa and his toys
>whether or not he's right or not...This shit goes beyond
>players...There's history when it comes this shit...lol

do tell, just who are we talking about here?

murph71
23113 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 01:31 PM

18. "RE: wait, there are Bulls fans who consistently fall for Basa's trolling..."
In response to Reply # 14

>
>>If it ain't Dula and the like I don't pay attention to the
>>AGENDA Bulls pissing matches as it pertains to Basa....We
>all
>>know that the usual suspects go after Basa and his toys
>>whether or not he's right or not...This shit goes beyond
>>players...There's history when it comes this shit...lol
>
>
>do tell, just who are we talking about here?

It wasn't the Bulls fans falling for Basa Trolling....They weren't the ones being pulled so far in that they started talking about Michael Redd...

Ya dig/

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 01:44 PM

21. "i wasn't trolling, but Bulls fans CHOSE to go after Klay to cyse Jimmy"
In response to Reply # 18

that's just a fact. never did i think i'd have to deal with a fuckin jimmy butler vs. klay thompson debate. never.

but, bulls fans find a way.

hopefully, rose can string together a few more games, so y'all niggas can jump out there and re-open that rose/russ agenda. quick note on that: russ had THREE knee surgeries his damn self. same knee.

murph71
23113 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 01:47 PM

22. "RE: i wasn't trolling, but Bulls fans CHOSE to go after Klay to cyse Jim..."
In response to Reply # 21

How is saying that Jimmy Butler is the best TWO-WAY player in the league going after Klay though?

Seriously....FILF was saying harsher shit about KLAY than Bulls fans....

U should direct your venom towards him.....

mashpg89
2867 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 01:51 PM

23. "of course not, and he knows that"
In response to Reply # 18

I'm talking about YOU murph! it's becoming a little stale. Basa makes unfounded claims about what 'Bulls fans' said in the past, you rise to the bait with logic and counterarguments, and he responds with cleverly worded one liners that strengthen his goalpost shifting agendas while ignoring your valid points. You two have been doing the same dance for years, if you enjoy it then go ahead but don't expect him to admit to anything at this point.

Basa's posts, while I do find them entertaining, at this point of his career can be summed up perfectly by Slim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHol7WW2A8g

He can't even remember the lies correctly anymore, he's just fighting.

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 01:58 PM

26. "unfounded claims? like what? they said Jimmy was better than Klay"
In response to Reply # 23

that's what we talmbout NOW...it happened. the shit ain't unfounded.

they also said tyrus was gonna be a star and that big ben was the final piece of the puzzle.

murph NEVER checks any of that outlandish shit and when i party off it, here he come tryna be reasonable.

and my "career" can be summed up by:

klay and james harden both MINE and are 1-2 at the SG position, while jimmy butler had a hot streak and is a role player.

mashpg89
2867 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 02:24 PM

33. "*sigh* alright, who is "they"? let's break it down"
In response to Reply # 26

The Bulls fans that posted in the "Jimmy Butler Is The Best Two Way Guard In The League Post":

RandomFact
murph71
auragin_boi
dula dibiasi
LeroyBumpkin
BenedictTheMoor
and me

RandomFact & dula dibiasi were the only two Bulls fans in that post who said Butler > Klay. That's 2/7, far from a majority. So how about just say "RF & dula" instead of trying to fan the flames of your tired agenda war against "Bulls fans".

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 02:31 PM

36. "nigga, TWO is all i need...so why is murph caping? "
In response to Reply # 33

this between me and THEM. so i'm gettin at THEM niggas and i said the thread was for ANYONE who thought jimmy was Klay's equal, but as usual THEM niggas are quiet and murph is fuckin wit me for gettin at THEM. this been going on for years. and now you gon poke your nose in it like murph ain't dead ass wrong.

he don't say shit when bull fans be talkin outta pocket, but ALWAYS got something to say when it's my turn to party.

man, FOH!

murph71
23113 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 02:42 PM

39. "RE: nigga, TWO is all i need...so why is murph caping? "
In response to Reply # 36

Murph caping because u hiding behind Klay....

Beyond that, everything is all good....

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 02:55 PM

43. "why you cape when i got at niggas about deng, booz, duhon, etc? "
In response to Reply # 39

like, what you have to do with those debates? you ain't say shit, right? i mean, you ain't say deng was trash when he was PLAYING INJURED FOR A WHOLE SEASON, right? but that ain't stop you when i got at the niggas who said it.

you can't help being you, dogg. never change.

dula dibiasi
Member since Apr 05th 2004
21925 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 03:05 PM

46. "...i did?"
In response to Reply # 33

>dula dibiasi ... said Butler > Klay

well, that's news.

http://tinyurl.com/demwrenches

my actual comments on the topic were a bit more nuanced than that, no?

___

it is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts. - sherlock holmes

murph71
23113 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 02:01 PM

27. "RE: of course not, and he knows that"
In response to Reply # 23

>I'm talking about YOU murph! it's becoming a little stale.
>Basa makes unfounded claims about what 'Bulls fans' said in
>the past, you rise to the bait with logic and
>counterarguments, and he responds with cleverly worded one
>liners that strengthen his goalpost shifting agendas while
>ignoring your valid points. You two have been doing the same
>dance for years, if you enjoy it then go ahead but don't
>expect him to admit to anything at this point.

Hey...it's all for sport.....

But the thing with Basa is he will usually admit when he's wrong (see Rose, A. Rivers, ect....)....This Butler shit cuts a little too deep for him.....lol

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 02:10 PM

29. "the thing with rose and rivers is shit was clearly defined"
In response to Reply # 27

rose averaged more than 7 dimes, which i said he couldn't do and austin failed to win ROY and isn't better than beal. so, no...it's wasn't hard to say i was wrong.

you can DEFINE what i was WRONG about with butler. you need to lock in, do some digging and get back at me. hopefully, you'll find some shit other than me being "dismissive," because you don't have to search to much to find that. here i'll make it easy for you: nobody give a fuck about that mechanic ass dude and he ain't the answer for y'all.

however, i can prove that nigga ain't better than klay.

murph71
23113 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 02:15 PM

31. "RE: the thing with rose and rivers is shit was clearly defined"
In response to Reply # 29

>
>rose averaged more than 7 dimes, which i said he couldn't do
>and austin failed to win ROY and isn't better than beal. so,
>no...it's wasn't hard to say i was wrong.
>
>you can DEFINE what i was WRONG about with butler. you need to
>lock in, do some digging and get back at me. hopefully, you'll
>find some shit other than me being "dismissive," because you
>don't have to search to much to find that. here i'll make it
>easy for you: nobody give a fuck about that mechanic ass dude
>and he ain't the answer for y'all.
>
>however, i can prove that nigga ain't better than klay.

Hey...keep hiding behind that Klay agenda....

I'm just pointing out that u CLOWNED Bulls fans that Butler would never become that second consistent scorer the Bulls have needed for years....

Now he's the leading scorer for our team....But that's not a L for u?

Do tell, and spill more tea....

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 02:28 PM

34. "NOW WE GETTING SOMEWHERE...WE AGREE ON WHAT I SAID"
In response to Reply # 31
Sat Jan-24-15 02:33 PM by Basaglia

=
>I'm just pointing out that u CLOWNED Bulls fans that Butler
>would never become that second consistent scorer the Bulls
>have needed for years....
>
>Now he's the leading scorer for our team....But that's not a L
>for u?
>
>Do tell, and spill more tea....

and i'm STILL clowning it. y'all been whining about a second scorer for rose IN THE PLAYOFFS for YEARS and i'm clowning the idea that you think THIS MECHANIC ASS NIGGA is the answer. we finally agree on what i said. THANK YOU!

nobody give a fuck that he leading the team in scoring right now...he trending down as rose plays more and takes more shots, anyway. this was about POSTSEASON and helping rose. and i SCOFFED, because he ain't it.

some fuckin "second consistent scorer"...DENG WAS THAT, REMEMBER? but, oh, he wasn't good enough off the dribble. y'all need a second dynamic scorer to take pressure off rose and all that shit. uh huh...i remember.

murph71
23113 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 02:36 PM

38. "RE: NOW WE GETTING SOMEWHERE...WE AGREE ON WHAT I SAID"
In response to Reply # 34
Sat Jan-24-15 02:37 PM by murph71

>=
>>I'm just pointing out that u CLOWNED Bulls fans that Butler
>>would never become that second consistent scorer the Bulls
>>have needed for years....
>>
>>Now he's the leading scorer for our team....But that's not a
>L
>>for u?
>>
>>Do tell, and spill more tea....
>
>and i'm STILL clowning it. y'all been whining about a second
>scorer for rose IN THE PLAYOFFS for YEARS and i'm clowning the
>idea that you think THIS MECHANIC ASS NIGGA is the answer. we
>finally agree on what i said. THANK YOU!
>
>nobody give a fuck that he leading the team in scoring right
>now...he trending down as rose plays more and takes more
>shots, anyway. this was about POSTSEASON and helping rose. and
>i SCOFFED, because he ain't it.
>
>some fuckin "second consistent scorer"...DENG WAS THAT,
>REMEMBER? but, oh, he wasn't good enough off the dribble.
>y'all need a second dynamic scorer to take pressure off rose
>and all that shit. uh huh...i remember.

OK Player......

(BTW...the reason why Deng can't be compared to Butler offensively is pretty apparent....Butler gets to the FT line....A LOT...He's second only behind Harden in FT attempts....Just saying.....That usually translates well into the playoffs....)

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 02:45 PM

40. "cool. i look forward to him dominating in the playoffs. "
In response to Reply # 38

murph71
23113 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 02:48 PM

41. "RE: cool. i look forward to him dominating in the playoffs. "
In response to Reply # 40

More goalpost moving^^^^^^

Ladies and gentlemen, the master.....

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 03:01 PM

45. "hey, maybe he averages 22/9, 19/5, 17/7 or some shit. i dunno. "
In response to Reply # 41

i think those are solid numbers...for luol deng. the guy who got shit on for YEARS by bulls fans on this board.

soooo...i expect MORE from jimmy as the #2. MORE!

murph71
23113 posts
Sun Jan-25-15 10:26 AM

59. "RE: hey, maybe he averages 22/9, 19/5, 17/7 or some shit. i dunno. "
In response to Reply # 45

>
>i think those are solid numbers...for luol deng. the guy who
>got shit on for YEARS by bulls fans on this board.
>
>soooo...i expect MORE from jimmy as the #2. MORE!

That tap dancing be epic Brother Basa.....EPIC.....

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sun Jan-25-15 11:01 AM

61. "he has clear playoff numbers to match as the #2...simple as that"
In response to Reply # 59

deng got shit on, so i expect to see some crying about how jimmy ain't the answer in a few months.

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 01:26 PM

15. "why should i take an L for NOT saying some shit?"
In response to Reply # 11

you aggy because i was "dismissive"?

man...so?

i don't like his game and have no fear of it as it relates to the cavs title hopes. end of story.

dula dibiasi
Member since Apr 05th 2004
21925 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 01:34 PM

19. "what don't you like about it?"
In response to Reply # 15

>i don't like his game

___

it is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts. - sherlock holmes

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sun Jan-25-15 11:05 AM

62. "because he works too hard just to be "good"...nothing is easy"
In response to Reply # 19

i like jimmy as a role player...a 4th option on a title team.

nigga be TRYING hard as shit just to score 20. that's what really offended me about comparing him to klay. klay got natural basketball skills that makes certain things easy. jimmy done worked real hard to hone every damn skill he has. i don't label those kinds of guys STARS.

cgonz00cc
Member since Aug 01st 2002
35260 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 01:00 PM

9. "that "two-way" shit has so many built in copouts lol "
In response to Reply # 3

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 01:07 PM

10. "He not better than Klay in any way. "
In response to Reply # 9

And they know it. And they tried to use that Harden shit as proof and then when Klay topped it, they got quiet and hoped no one noticed.

cgonz00cc
35260 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 01:17 PM

13. "i would tend to agree with you"
In response to Reply # 10

murph71
23113 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 01:27 PM

16. "RE: that "two-way" shit has so many built in copouts lol "
In response to Reply # 9
Sat Jan-24-15 01:28 PM by murph71

Yeah..except for the fact that Bulls fans ain't never said Jimmy was a miles ahead a better player than Klay (two-way player was our main point because Jimmy is a premiere perimeter defender right now in his)...

We never said Klay was no better than a Michael Redd (FilF, a non Bulls fans started that one...)

And we certainly never started a post about how Jimmy was the MVP of the league (O_E did that...Again...another non-Bulls fan...)

What u basically end up with is the posts from the homie (Basa) who still can't admit that he was wrong about Jimmy....

Klay can be better than Jimmy for all I care....I just want Basa to admit that Jimmy has exceeded his past statements about him....

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 01:29 PM

17. "whether it was "miles better" "better" or "equal"...it was WRONG."
In response to Reply # 16

murph71
23113 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 01:39 PM

20. "RE: whether it was "miles better" "better" or "equal"...it was WRONG."
In response to Reply # 17

Uh huh....

Jimmy was better than your previous commentary on dude...Now all of sudden u don't care about All-Star patches and such...lol

Like I said, when we were talking about Butler getting more time and becoming one of the best all around SG's in league u were looking at us like we grew five heads....

Now that he seems to be on that path it jumps from BUTLER...WHO? to BUTLER wont be able to do work in the playoffs or lead us to a championship....Knowing that the Bulls depend on way more than Jimmy getting off...

It's all good...Klay is the truth....

Just saying Jimmy is better than your early "role player" forecasts....

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 01:53 PM

25. ""better than your previous commentary" = polemically amorphous drivel"
In response to Reply # 20

>
>
>Uh huh....
>
>Jimmy was better than your previous commentary on dude...Now
>all of sudden u don't care about All-Star patches and
>such...lol

i don't care about all-star patches and such? where's this coming from? what makes people like you and OE think you can just MAKE UP shit and assign it to me? again...i don't care if jimmy is an all-star. i don't think he's a #2 scorer and i don't worry about him stopping lebron, as some have suggested.

>Like I said, when we were talking about Butler getting more
>time and becoming one of the best all around SG's in league u
>were looking at us like we grew five heads....

so because i didn't trip off y'all butler circle jerk, you get to tell me 2 years later than i said he'd never be shit and that him going to the all-star game directly refutes me NOT saying he'd never be shit? why you tryna force a positive from a null, dogg?

>Now that he seems to be on that path it jumps from
>BUTLER...WHO? to BUTLER wont be able to do work in the
>playoffs or lead us to a championship....Knowing that the
>Bulls depend on way more than Jimmy getting off...

dogg....Y'ALL SAID THE GUY WAS THE ANSWER AS A SECOND SCORER AND THAT'S WHAT I CLOWNED! GOOD GRIEF!!

>It's all good...Klay is the truth....

oh, thanks.

>Just saying Jimmy is better than your early "role player"
>forecasts....

nigga, he IS a fucking role player. even he knows that.

murph71
23113 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 02:08 PM

28. "RE: "better than your previous commentary" = polemically amorphous drive..."
In response to Reply # 25

>>
>>
>>Uh huh....
>>
>>Jimmy was better than your previous commentary on dude...Now
>>all of sudden u don't care about All-Star patches and
>>such...lol
>
>i don't care about all-star patches and such? where's this
>coming from? what makes people like you and OE think you can
>just MAKE UP shit and assign it to me? again...i don't care if
>jimmy is an all-star. i don't think he's a #2 scorer and i
>don't worry about him stopping lebron, as some have suggested.

Don't get me involved with the little love-fest u got going on with O_E, homie...I brought up the "patches" because it was the thing u threw back in people's faces when they criticized Ky....

It was the main thing u had to protect yourself against the haters that said Ky ain't never won anything...That he doesn't translate to wins (I wasn't in that group, BTW....I actually think u won that agenda in terms of dude being a good NBA player....)

So I'm saying...If making an all-star team was the middle finger u could flash to folks criticizing Ky why can't Bulls fans point to Butler making an All-Star as proof that u were wrong about dude?

It's simple, right?

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 02:20 PM

32. "because i never said he wouldn't make an all-star team"
In response to Reply # 28

>So I'm saying...If making an all-star team was the middle
>finger u could flash to folks criticizing Ky why can't Bulls
>fans point to Butler making an All-Star as proof that u were
>wrong about dude?

people are on record with what kyrie WOULDN'T be. they were wrong. and come playoffs, they gon be WRONGER.

i'm on record as saying jimmy is a role player, not the second scorer you'll think he is.

so, he can make the all-star team. good for him. no one scoffed at that idea.

murph71
23113 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 02:30 PM

35. "RE: because i never said he wouldn't make an all-star team"
In response to Reply # 32
Sat Jan-24-15 02:30 PM by murph71

U didn't have to say it....If u r screaming that Butler couldn't even be an impactful, consistent, when-we-need-it secondary scorer that the Bulls have needed for years than dude making an all-star team is moot at that point...U talking about "but i didn't say he wouldn't make an all-star team" when Butler was not even being taken seriously by u....

He's leading the Bulls in minutes and in scoring...He makes clutch plays whether it's buckets, blocks, rebounds, passing, or steals, ect...Don't know what else he has to do to make u eat your words....

But it's all good dog...U my man 50 grand....

Hope u and the FAM r doing OK....

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 02:32 PM

37. "i didn't say it. that's the end of the conversation, dogg"
In response to Reply # 35

cgonz00cc
35260 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 07:25 PM

50. "lol"
In response to Reply # 35

This is like watching someone in an old western movie dancing to avoid getting a bullet in a foot

Jamal Magloire and Brad Miller were all stars in the same season. Butler being a role player and still an All Star is not incompatible at all. It happens.

LA2Philly
Member since Oct 18th 2004
41249 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 09:01 PM

53. "The two examples you used aren't applicable imo"
In response to Reply # 50

They only got in because the C spot in the west was absolute garbage and a C specifically had to be voted in (a major reason there is no true C voting anymore on the all-star ballot).

I'm sure there are plenty of cases with a role player getting into the all-star game so your point stands...but those two don't really fit that bill because the voting system hadn't caught up to the reality that a true C was pretty limited.

---------------------------------
<--The drought is over

"have fun reveling in your pettiness tho" (C) Dula summing up 98% of OKS

"I didnt finish a damn thing...matter of fact I jerked off after she left."
-Kobe speaking to investigators

L D E A

cgonz00cc
35260 posts
Sun Jan-25-15 10:59 AM

60. "tbh the 04 game was the first one i looked at"
In response to Reply # 53

Miller made the West team that year and Magloire made the East. That was actually Miller's 2nd consecutive ASG, repping the East the year before.

More recent would be guys like Granger, Jameer, Rashard Lewis, Deng etc

Even this year ppl are talking about Marcin Gortat like he deserves a spot lol

bshelly
Charter member
71730 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 01:52 PM

24. "oh, look, a bulls fans copping pleas. How novel"
In response to Reply # 3
Sat Jan-24-15 01:56 PM by bshelly

Yall talked shit, and now you have to take the L.

Edit: don't mind me, I'm just here for the inevitable Luke Jensen reply.

----
bshelly

"You (Fisher) could get fired, Les Snead could get fired, Kevin Demoff could get fired, but I will always be Eric Dickerson.” (c) The God

murph71
23113 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 02:12 PM

30. "RE: oh, look, a bulls fans copping pleas. How novel"
In response to Reply # 24

Hey...u stay out of this....U the one making jokes about basketball players and knee injuries...

BTW, how is your team doing?

guru0509
Charter member
45358 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 02:49 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
42. "im pretty sure that alias is either you, Longo, or Basa himself"
In response to Reply # 24

>Edit: don't mind me, I'm just here for the inevitable Luke
>Jensen reply.

-------------------
I wanna go to where the martyrs went
the brown figures on the walls of my apart-a-ment...

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 02:58 PM

44. "my aliases are "isiah thomas" "eye of sauron" and "magneto helmet""
In response to Reply # 42

in case you missed the first 12 times i said so. i'm ONLY them. the luke jensen thing was completely spontaneous. for all i know, it could be you.

for some reason, i think aliases are funnier when people know who they are.

bshelly
Charter member
71730 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 07:04 PM

49. "Nor me. I still swear it's sean"
In response to Reply # 44

----
bshelly

"You (Fisher) could get fired, Les Snead could get fired, Kevin Demoff could get fired, but I will always be Eric Dickerson.” (c) The God

cgonz00cc
35260 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 07:27 PM

51. ""who" is irrelevant. i need to know "WHY""
In response to Reply # 44

FILF
Member since Jun 01st 2007
20180 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 03:25 PM

47. "Is Klay going to get outplayed by JJ in the postseason again?"
In response to Reply # 0

Dubs better hope they don't face the Clips in the postseason b/c they have their number especially Klay's.

WHAT'S GOOD *****? What's REALLY good?!?!????!!! Ha HA!
http://40.media.tumblr.com/d8e2daf9f3f37244cd05436bcdf05973/tumblr_mt4qibKq4c1rgam01o1_1280.png

Basaglia
49463 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 03:47 PM

48. "Works for me"
In response to Reply # 47

FILF
20180 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 10:31 PM

54. "So he's a regular season superstar aka Peja?"
In response to Reply # 48

Klay's top 3 scoring games
-Kings
-Lakers
-Pacers

What do they all have in common? Lotto teams.

Let's see how Klay did against lock down defenders:

vs. Jimmy--> http://bkref.com/tiny/tMB8x
vs. Kawhi(Gms 3-6)--> http://bkref.com/tiny/JABCo
vs. NyQuil--> http://bkref.com/tiny/cKdpK
vs. Bradley-->http://bkref.com/tiny/6hQm8
vs. Tony Allen--> http://bkref.com/tiny/Biwd7

How did he fare? His shooting was overall hovering at the Mendoza line (40%).

How did he fare against another jump shooting SG playing alongside an All-NBA 1st team PG?-->http://bkref.com/tiny/MfYw5

http://40.media.tumblr.com/d8e2daf9f3f37244cd05436bcdf05973/tumblr_mt4qibKq4c1rgam01o1_1280.png

sndesai1
Member since Feb 02nd 2013
1229 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 10:47 PM

55. "you do realize klay was guarding chris paul, right?"
In response to Reply # 54

steph wasn't guarding the good pgs until this year

FILF
20180 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 11:09 PM

56. "An injured CP3 was also guarding Curry & running the offense"
In response to Reply # 55
Sat Jan-24-15 11:21 PM by FILF

Besides, he was being checked by either JJ/Collison/Crawford all of whom have never been accused of being a good defender & he was no where to be found in the 4th quarter of Gm 7.

His peers (Jimmy/Kawhi/NyQuil) are asked to do much more than what Klay is asked to do on a consistent basis. All 3 have also checked both Bron/Wade in the same series and still led their respective teams in scoring.......but Klay has to check a hobbled CP3 & ends up getting neutralized by JJ! Danny Green had to check CP3 in 2012 & was still lighting it up while locking him up something serious-> http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2012_WCS.html#SAS-LAC

I've also seen wet-behind-the-ears Devin Harris/Conley go toe-to-toe against Cp3/Top5 in the postseason and they were able to hold their own. Klay is just one of those dudes that folds once you punch him in the gut.

cgonz00cc
35260 posts
Sun Jan-25-15 04:15 PM

63. "no, he doesn't. he'll actually just keep on going as if it wasnt true."
In response to Reply # 55
Sun Jan-25-15 04:16 PM by cgonz00cc

Good luck.

FILF
20180 posts
Sun Jan-25-15 11:27 PM

64. "Joe Dumbass resigned so take your L & log off fam"
In response to Reply # 63

TheRealBillyOcean
Charter member
38224 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 08:24 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
52. "So many replies. Only Basa can make y'all dudes mad at Klay. "
In response to Reply # 0

<---https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DL9AVTQ

murph71
23113 posts
Sun Jan-25-15 10:23 AM

58. "RE: So many replies. Only Basa can make y'all dudes mad at Klay. "
In response to Reply # 52

Klay too lightskinned to be mad at....

Nah....that dog that hunt....

Orbit_Established
Member since Oct 27th 2002
52934 posts
Sun Jan-25-15 12:41 AM

57. "NOPE! (c) Pa Ba. Klay was raised wealthy. Jimmy was an orphan! "
In response to Reply # 0

That's all I need to root for Jimmy, and is all there
is to it.

And Nope! It count! (c) Pa Ba

The levels:

orphan

orphan!

ORPHAN

ORPHAN!

(c) Pa Ba

Jimmy an ORPHAN!

Nope! It count! (c) Pa Ba

Jimmy (life story) better!

Hi.

----------------------------

O_E: "Acts like an asshole and posts with imperial disdain"

"I ORBITs the solar system, listenin..."

(C)Keith Murray, "

Basaglia
49463 posts
Mon Jan-26-15 08:54 AM

65. "fair enough. he'll need support during his regression to the mean"
In response to Reply # 57

KosherSam
Member since Mar 18th 2004
70132 posts
Mon Jan-26-15 09:45 AM

66. "Excellent reference. "
In response to Reply # 0

*Jews you*

"this is okp tho, reading is completely optional" (c) desus

Proceed with caution. I am overtly racist.

<-- In Pigpen we trust

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Thu Nov-05-15 05:51 PM

67. "You were right, Butler and Klay are not equal."
In response to Reply # 0

RandomFact
Member since Dec 10th 2005
8710 posts
Thu Nov-05-15 07:31 PM

68. "ZING!!!!"
In response to Reply # 67

cgonz00cc
35260 posts
Thu Nov-05-15 09:57 PM

69. "honest queation - do you want to fuck Basaglia?"
In response to Reply # 67

Your first post in this thread is 10 months after the fact

So pressed lol

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2414691 Previous topic | Next topic