Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2345183

Subject: "Jim Mora continues to smack USC around..." Previous topic | Next topic
Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41998 posts
Sun Jul-27-14 06:41 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Jim Mora continues to smack USC around..."

Mora has done very well the last 2 season's recruiting ..but his early start to the class of 2014 has been awesome... the #1 QB....the #1 TE.... now a 4-star RB..

http://www.bruinsnation.com/ucla_recruiting/2014/6/30/5836728/boom-ucla-bruins-land-4-rb-t-j-simmons

UCLA Football got a big boost in the backfield for the 2014 class with a commitment from 4* RB T.J. Simmons from Florida.

 Tweet (13) Share (109)  Share 26 Comments

BOOM! It's good to hear that sound!

T.J. Simmons, one of the top running backs in the nation and a player who compares his game to Bruin great DeShaun Foster, gave a verbal commitment to Jim Mora and the Bruins today.

Simmons is 6'0 and 195, and is a 4 star running back from Lakeland Christian High School in Lakeland Florida (near Tampa). As one of the top RB prospects in the country, he currently has over 20 offers, but today he picked U.C.L.A. over some other notable places including Ohio St, Florida, and Notre Dame. Good call, T.J.!

UCLA is the only school where T.J. has already scheduled an official visit (Oct 3, the Bruins will play Utah the next day) but he attended a football camp in Westwood last week, clearly liked what he saw, and gave his commitment to the Bruins today.

Yahoo! ranks him as the #21 RB in the country and lists Taylor Mazzone as his lead recruiter, adding to the substantial talent that the younger Mazzone has won over. In fact, Simmons has been in touch with some of those guys already.

I've been in contact with their No. 1 commit, Josh Rosen, and we already became good friends through just texting and phone calls," Simmons said. "And me and some of the other commits have been talking too, so, you know.

Check out some of T.J.'s highlights on his Hudl page here and his 2013 high school highlight video here.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
UCLA enjoying the spotlight as LA's premiere college team
Jul 25th 2014
LA/Pac-12 heads, how in the FUCK is Mora Jr a good coach?
Jul 25th 2014
well Pete Carroll was no Knute Rockne pre-USC either
Jul 25th 2014
So maybe he was an NFL guy who was just more suited for college?
Jul 25th 2014
      I think so...and a few
Jul 25th 2014
      Carroll done been a strategic defensive genius though
Jul 25th 2014
Dude is a helluva delegator
Jul 25th 2014
Thanks for the explanation
Jul 25th 2014
      Not even RB... F-back
Jul 25th 2014
dunno if we can say he is yet, Bruins had a 3 loss season & had a parade
Jul 25th 2014
10 wins is 10 wins
Jul 25th 2014
UCLA lost convincingly to the top teams in PAC last year
Jul 25th 2014
Sark didnt exactly leave the cupboard bare either...
Jul 25th 2014
All falls on Hundley IMO
Jul 25th 2014
oh im not endorsing them to make the playoff
Jul 25th 2014
Ya
Jul 25th 2014
No, it isn't. USC won 10 last year in same conference & it was a failure
Jul 25th 2014
      USC also played an extra game and missed Oregon
Jul 25th 2014
      10 wins is 10 wins according to some of these folks in here
Jul 26th 2014
           Mora has changed the culture though
Jul 26th 2014
                I've heard that before, I'll wait for more evidence n/m
Jul 26th 2014
                     lol...you've seen it for the last 2 years.... Last year's
Jul 26th 2014
                          My dude, nothing of any major importance happened in the last two years
Jul 27th 2014
                               UCLA football has definitely "come up" in the past two years
Jul 27th 2014
                                    Dude, none of that really means anything in the overall scheme
Jul 27th 2014
                                    ASU having a brighter future than SC is laughable
Jul 28th 2014
                                         you really think so?
Jul 29th 2014
                                         i said he'd be more than adequate
Jul 29th 2014
                                         RE: i said he'd be more than adequate
Jul 29th 2014
                                              RE: i said he'd be more than adequate
Jul 29th 2014
                                         LOL at some of the names you curiously listed here
Jul 29th 2014
                                              is it that far fetched? pretty sure theyd all get hired anywhere before ...
Jul 29th 2014
                                                   RE: is it that far fetched? pretty sure theyd all get hired anywhere bef...
Jul 29th 2014
                                                   lemme chime in here...
Jul 29th 2014
                                                        Beyond the Bruin bluster, I agree with most of the words regarding SC
Jul 30th 2014
                                                             hasn't exactly hurt Bama...or Stanford in the PAC for that matter
Jul 30th 2014
                                                             Bama wins on D & ball control tho.....but I hear you
Jul 30th 2014
                                         They're both on iffy and collidable trajectories
Jul 29th 2014
                                              RE: They're both on iffy and collidable trajectories
Jul 29th 2014
      ucla didnt drop a 10-7 snoozefest to wazzoo and did win a big road game
Jul 26th 2014
           Nobody argued their seasons were the same, 10 Wins Is 10 Wins Guy
Jul 26th 2014
                no i meant literally. usc had a longer and different season.
Jul 27th 2014
                     No, u actually dont mean literally, 10WinsIs10Wins-Touting Contortionist
Jul 27th 2014
                     SC did play and beat Stanford last season
Jul 28th 2014
                          LOL, he's just bodying himself for no reason all over this post n/m
Jul 29th 2014
                               i was talking about a Pac12 championship game
Jul 29th 2014
                                    And I wasn't talking about you there, champ, try to keep up
Jul 29th 2014
                                         :o/
Jul 29th 2014
no bowl team in the country last year had more freshman
Jul 25th 2014
      i hear that...it's now show and prove time
Jul 26th 2014
In Westwood maybe, not on Figueroa. I'll wait to call Mora a great coach
Jul 25th 2014
lol
Jul 25th 2014
where them sixers posts at????
Jul 25th 2014
      Sixers plan is on track, meanwhile Lakers L is cloaked in immense power
Jul 25th 2014
      goddam, just take the free agency L
Jul 27th 2014
there are a couple of reasons...
Jul 25th 2014
      ^^^ left out hiring our Architect for their new building
Jul 29th 2014
           smh...and all them nice new facilities are getting flooded
Jul 29th 2014
Kyle Fitts is transferring and a few guys failed a SS class
Aug 06th 2014
Jim Mora fired.
Nov 19th 2017
lasted longer than T.J. Simmons at least
Nov 19th 2017
Word up, 'sop!
Nov 19th 2017
lolololololol
Nov 19th 2017
trying to wedge into the line for Chip Kelly
Nov 19th 2017
damn, he really does have good options here. Pick of teams, actually.
Nov 19th 2017
Chip's agent is on his way to LA to meet with Guerrero
Nov 19th 2017
Things pretty much went downhill after this post..
Nov 19th 2017
      Myles Jack was a 4-star recruit.
Nov 20th 2017
           Myles Jack far over-performed his ranking out of high school
Nov 20th 2017
rumors heating up that it's Chip Kelly to UCLA....
Nov 22nd 2017
Chip to UCLA announcement as early as tomorrow....
Nov 25th 2017
this gonna be fun
Nov 25th 2017
Great move for UCLA....
Nov 25th 2017
this is a huge coaching mismatch
Nov 25th 2017

Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41998 posts
Fri Jul-25-14 12:42 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "UCLA enjoying the spotlight as LA's premiere college team"
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/dennis-dodd/24636349/ucla-enjoying-spotlight-as-winning-team-in-southern-California

HOLLYWOOD -- There's something about ruling this town. They love you anywhere when you're on top and all that, but when you're on top in LA anything seems possible.

Even at UCLA.

Yeah, it's been a while hasn't it? As the Pac-12 celebrates a reawakening, UCLA just now has stopped hitting the snooze button. For years, the cross-town rivalry with USC wasn't. The Bruins have won the last two meetings, and posted a 10-win season for the first time in eight years. Brett Hundley was asked Thursday at the Pac-12 media days if UCLA runs the city.

“I do, personally,” the redshirt junior quarterback said without hesitation.

Why stop there? In an eat-your-own conference the Bruins are attempting to appear in their third Pac-12 championship game in four years. Hundley and his grinding coach Jim Mora are the faces of the program.

With apologies to hockey fans, the Bruins at least are sharing the L.A. sporting landscape.

Sealing the deal is another thing. UCLA hasn't been at this point since 1998 when it last won the league and had a USC winning streak. It is also coming off a 10-win season with a top-10 preseason ranking and a high-level NFL pro prospect at quarterback. That year the Bruins rode Cade McNown within a game of the first BCS title match.

Aside from momentary spike in 2005 (10-2), UCLA hasn't been as good since. Next base camp to the mountaintop: Stanford. The Bruins are 0-3 against the Cardinal under Mora.

“From where we were two years ago, it's been a huge jump,” said Hundley, a redshirt junior. “I remember when I got here my freshman year, there was nothing.”

That was 2011. The program was in the final days of Rick Neuheisel going 6-8 and qualifying for the conference champ game only because USC was on NCAA probation. That's the same guy who recruited Hundley out of Chandler, Ariz., in what seems like a lifetime ago.

“Absolutely,” Neuheisel said. “They're re-arming. You're going to have some downturns but you know where football is on the importance meter at USC. At UCLA you can't lament that. I love where the Bruins are right now.”

It is a year of the comeback in Westwood. Hundley earned the love of Bruins everywhere when he announced a return for his fourth season of eligibility shortly after the bowl game. Mora turned down interest from Washington and Texas. He continues to bring an NFL sensibility to a program that was stuck in neutral (19-8 in two seasons).

“Anybody can go to Alabama and be just another player,” Hundley said, “I wanted to go where I could be part of something special. I wanted to go where nobody said we could get this thing done.”

Fast forward to sun-splashed media days and once again anything seems possible in July. Under Mora, UCLA plays with a toughness not seen in a while in Westwood. Hundley is the first quarterback to lead the Bruins in rushing since 1964. How many teams have the freshman offensive and defensive conference player of the year? Linebacker/running back Myles Jack goes both ways, actually leading the team in rushing touchdowns.

Mora has aggressively pursued facilities upgrades, well, aggressively. If a shovel doesn't get stuck in the ground on a new football building by Oct. 1, 2015, he can walk without paying a buyout. The assistant coaches salary pool has grown from $1.6 million to $4 million.

That's the leverage winning brings anywhere but especially to a dormant power.

“Let's not kid anybody,” Mora said. “I wasn't the most popular hire in the history of college sports, I can promise you that.”

Mora's arrival in December 2011 smacked a lot of the Pete Carroll track at USC. At the time of their hirings, both were sort of average NFL head coaches. UCLA is in the early stages on following through on a renaissance that, for USC, morphed into a dynasty.

“I think Jim has a great pulse for this. I also think he has an advantage,” Neuheisel said. “He's not from that system ... He brought with him outside perspective. When I got there I was just an old Bruin.”

The former Bruins coach has transformed into a world-class analyst on the conference's network. His credibility is bolstered by his experience at three Pac-12 schools -- and his objectivity. Neuheisel will fairly analyze all three -- Colorado, Washington and the Bruins -- with no hint of being a homer.

Plus, Neuheisel knows what it's like to be on top in LA. As a player he beat USC and went to a couple of Rose Bowls.

“If you embrace that rivalry you'll understand why all the work and blood and sweat and tears are worth it,” he said. “That day you get to celebrate that rivalry is unlike anything else.”

That's where Hundley's game and head is at right now. The Bruins have won those last two meetings after losing 12 out of 13 to the Trojans.

“Even fans were crying,” Hundley said of the turnaround. “Just be able to see all that excitement is special. “

His dual threat abilities have him on that NFL radar.

“I can tell you unequivocally that Brett Hundley is a first-round draft choice,” Mora said. “He's got every tangible and intangible quality you can think.”

In the offseason, the coach hooked up his quarterback with the likes of Philip Rivers and Tim Tebow. Hundley rubbed elbows with the greats at the Manning Passing Academy.

This is how the great ones go out in L.A. On top or otherwise, Hundley already has said he will drop the mic after a final performance. This is his final season.

“We've done, I guess, something at UCLA,” Hundley said. “It won't mean that much if we don't finish what we started.”

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Fri Jul-25-14 02:13 PM

2. "LA/Pac-12 heads, how in the FUCK is Mora Jr a good coach?"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm not even trying to rip on him, he's been quite successful since getting hired.

But given how not great of a coach he was in the NFL, combined with his lack of college experience, I thought he'd crash and burn.

This isn't a Ball Coach/Petrino situation of a college guy who wasn't cut out for the NFL heading back to what he knows.

Has he changed something since his days in ATL/Seattle? Does he have a bunch of recruiting savants on staff? Is he just benefiting from SC being down? Where's it coming from?

------

12 play and 12 planets are enlighten for all the Aliens to Party and free those on the Sex Planet-maxxx

XBL: trkc21
Twitter: @tyrcasey

cgonz00cc
Member since Aug 01st 2002
35246 posts
Fri Jul-25-14 02:23 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "well Pete Carroll was no Knute Rockne pre-USC either"
In response to Reply # 2

I dont watch a huge amount of ucla football but I watched a lot of Falcons when he was there and I used to think he would be a good college coach

Im not sure how many Falcons veterans bought into his youthful rah rah stuff at the time.

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Fri Jul-25-14 02:36 PM

5. "So maybe he was an NFL guy who was just more suited for college?"
In response to Reply # 3

Interesting.

Carroll confounds me, because he went from NFL flameout to collegiate champion to NFL champion.

How many Falcons fans heads will explode if Mora Jr is back in the NFL hoisting a Super Bowl trophy ten years from now?

------

12 play and 12 planets are enlighten for all the Aliens to Party and free those on the Sex Planet-maxxx

cgonz00cc
35246 posts
Fri Jul-25-14 02:44 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
7. "I think so...and a few"
In response to Reply # 5

>NFL guy more suited for college

I know a few that would be a little agitated but if the Falcons arent good nobody cares. They just use Sunday to talk about U(sic)GA

MothershipConnection
Member since Nov 22nd 2003
7498 posts
Fri Jul-25-14 02:44 PM

8. "Carroll done been a strategic defensive genius though"
In response to Reply # 5

Dude was one of the best defensive coaches in the NFL before he went to USC even if he was a mediocre head coach back then. Mora Jr wasn't even a particularly good DC in the NFL which makes this even more left field.

MothershipConnection
7498 posts
Fri Jul-25-14 02:35 PM

4. "Dude is a helluva delegator"
In response to Reply # 2
Fri Jul-25-14 02:39 PM by MothershipConnection

Turns out the guy is good at doing stuff that GMs typically do in the NFL.

It's not like he turned into some sort of Belichick/Saban strategic genius in college. Actually, we haven't really been in that many close games, so I can't definitively say if he's a great or terrible gameday coach, though I think he's not terrible at that. He's hired a great batch of assistants though and actually enabled them to do their thing. He didn't force a system, he was a WCO and 4-3 defense guy in the NFL, but he hired a spread offense OC and a 3-4 DC cause he thought that would be the best fit in college and he actually let them do their jobs. He didn't have recruiting experience so he hired fantastic recruiters as position coaches (Adrian Klemm) and pretty much he just closes the job when need be.

He's definitely benefited from SC being down and from inheriting a 5 star QB in Hundley but he's also eliminated things that UCLA was doing obviously bad. He's brought a tougher mentality, gone hard after elite recruits UCLA didn't go for before cause they didn't think they had a chance, and beefed up both lines (traditionally a UCLA weakness). I'd say he has a pretty good eye for talent too, he moved Barr to defense (among other smart position switches), and picked up a lot of recruits who were able to help right away.

In the NFL, all that stuff about picking up players is left up to the GM, and the talent disparities are much smaller, so there's more of a chance of being exposed strategically. Still not 100% sure where he stands there in college but he's great at all the other stuff a college coach needs to do.

He still needs to actually win the conference before I say you can crown him but he's amassed enough talent and got smart enough assistants that I say it's definitely possible this year.

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Fri Jul-25-14 02:41 PM

6. "Thanks for the explanation"
In response to Reply # 4

Forgot Barr played RB when he first got to UCLA.

------

MothershipConnection
7498 posts
Fri Jul-25-14 02:53 PM

9. "Not even RB... F-back"
In response to Reply # 6

Our previous coaches had the genius idea of seeing a guy who is 6-4, 240, and fast as hell and putting him at a position where he blocks 90% of the time and gets the ball once a game on a jet sweep.

They also had genius ideas like seeing that their best QB ran a 4.8, had no jukes, and fragile and deciding that the Pistol would be the best way to use him.

UCLA always got pretty good talent so it was amazing to see how much better they got when they eliminated doing obviously bad decisions.

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Fri Jul-25-14 02:58 PM

10. "dunno if we can say he is yet, Bruins had a 3 loss season & had a parade"
In response to Reply # 2

Coolidge is in here because he can't go back into that Laker immense power L thread.

But nothing has really happened by any real college football success standards.

cgonz00cc
35246 posts
Fri Jul-25-14 03:23 PM

11. "10 wins is 10 wins"
In response to Reply # 10

That seems like a fairly standard benchmark

3xKrazy
Charter member
21582 posts
Fri Jul-25-14 03:44 PM

12. "UCLA lost convincingly to the top teams in PAC last year"
In response to Reply # 11

i get the optimism and this year's squad should be solid but I think people are getting real extra with the NC contender stuff.

they get Stanford, Oregon, and SC at home and I think they have a better chance of going 0-3 than 3-0. 1-2 would be my bet. that doesnt really jive with being a true "NC contender" IMO.

guru0509
Charter member
45342 posts
Fri Jul-25-14 04:57 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
13. "Sark didnt exactly leave the cupboard bare either..."
In response to Reply # 12

I'm excited to see how good Chris Peterson is vs the big boys on a weekly basis

he inherited a decent team

-------------------
I wanna go to where the martyrs went
the brown figures on the walls of my apart-a-ment...

MothershipConnection
7498 posts
Fri Jul-25-14 05:10 PM

14. "All falls on Hundley IMO"
Fri Jul-25-14 05:10 PM by MothershipConnection

His name gets thrown around with Winston and Mariota a lot but I think he's at least a step or two behind them. The supporting cast on offense is good not great and he has to lift them all up. He really struggled in our losses last year and has a ways to go as a pocket passer. Our defense should at least keep us in games though.

cgonz00cc
35246 posts
Fri Jul-25-14 05:10 PM

15. "oh im not endorsing them to make the playoff"

Just saying a 10 win season in a power conference is always a good year

3xKrazy
Charter member
21582 posts
Fri Jul-25-14 06:53 PM

17. "Ya"
In response to Reply # 15

Was just piggy backing on bomb's point

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Fri Jul-25-14 07:04 PM

18. "No, it isn't. USC won 10 last year in same conference & it was a failure"
In response to Reply # 15

>Just saying a 10 win season in a power conference is always a
>good year

likwit_crew
Charter member
5986 posts
Fri Jul-25-14 11:01 PM

23. "USC also played an extra game and missed Oregon"
In response to Reply # 18

Everyone knows USC has the better history, that's not really up for discussion. And as a result, of course each school has different standards for a 'good' season. But I understand that's what you have to hold on to since USC has lost two in a row to UCLA. Do you think Sark is rekindling the Carroll era? It almost seems like they are trying to catch lightning in a bottle again.

Long Beach is the spot where I serve my caine - Snoop

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Sat Jul-26-14 12:03 AM

25. "10 wins is 10 wins according to some of these folks in here "
In response to Reply # 23

And no as I said from the day it was announced, I'm not too excited about the Sark hire but that's for another day.

Coolidge in here premature celebrating & dodging his Summer Smash L, he did the same with the last three coaches too.

UCLA football has never been and never will be a true power on a national level.

likwit_crew
Charter member
5986 posts
Sat Jul-26-14 12:46 AM

26. "Mora has changed the culture though"
In response to Reply # 25

It will just be interesting to see what he can do this year with greater expectations. Also, whether or not it all falls apart when he eventually leaves, which I think is just a matter of time.

Long Beach is the spot where I serve my caine - Snoop

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Sat Jul-26-14 04:17 PM

30. "I've heard that before, I'll wait for more evidence n/m"
In response to Reply # 26

Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41998 posts
Sat Jul-26-14 08:12 PM

31. "lol...you've seen it for the last 2 years.... Last year's"
In response to Reply # 30

SC-UCLA game saw a profound difference between the 2 teams....TALEN-wise.... Coaching.....and Physicality.....

that was pretty apparent.

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Sun Jul-27-14 04:55 PM

32. "My dude, nothing of any major importance happened in the last two years "
In response to Reply # 31

But it's cute that you think it did.

vik
Charter member
13505 posts
Sun Jul-27-14 06:14 PM

33. "UCLA football has definitely "come up" in the past two years "
In response to Reply # 32

in light of their own tradition, no, and it's not their fault that they're ultimately coming up against Oregon and Stanford .. but UCLA definitely deserves props for taking themselves seriously again.

AZ State and UCLA are more worrying than USC for PAC12 teams, and that tells you all you need to know.

---

But hell, what do I know?

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Sun Jul-27-14 10:22 PM

35. "Dude, none of that really means anything in the overall scheme"
In response to Reply # 33

When USC finally gets all the way back from their bullshit sanctions (which ended up being stiffer than the ones given to more blatant offenses by OSU, Miami, Auburn & UNC issues that followed) they will again be superior to any and all of those programs you just named with neither ASU or UCLA having won anything worth bragging about in the interim.

And I could care less who Stanford counts as their chief concern, they didn't even beat SC last year in a lost season with an interim coach short 20 schollies with a green QB.

The original comment was about Mora being a great coach, I've watched plenty of Jim Mora Jr both before and since he got to Los Angeles, I'm gonna wait for him to maybe do some real shit (beat a Top 20 team, win a real Bowl) before co-signing those sentiments.

3xKrazy
Charter member
21582 posts
Mon Jul-28-14 09:18 AM

38. "ASU having a brighter future than SC is laughable"
In response to Reply # 33

>AZ State and UCLA are more worrying than USC for PAC12 teams,
>and that tells you all you need to know.

UCLA's future isn't guaranteed either.

The sarkisian hire was lame but he'll be more than adequate for a school that sells itself. not to mention sark won't jump ship (at least not to another school - I'm unaware of his NFL aspirations) when he starts fielding top 10-15 teams. which he will.

and I'm not a fan of SC by any stretch of the imagination. i am however a fan of reality.

guru0509
Charter member
45342 posts
Tue Jul-29-14 11:50 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
43. "you really think so?"
In response to Reply # 38
Tue Jul-29-14 12:03 PM by guru0509

>The sarkisian hire was lame but he'll be more than adequate
>for a school that sells itself.

I think he's going to be taken apart by Chris Peterson, Rich Rod, Helfrich, and David Shaw....

-------------------

3xKrazy
Charter member
21582 posts
Tue Jul-29-14 03:13 PM

48. "i said he'd be more than adequate"
In response to Reply # 43

not run the PAC like carrol.

i think they'll be a perennial top 10-15 team and will battle it out with oregon and stanford. helfrich's debut was rather unimpressive, btw.

getting ran by dick rod and graham and even petersen is fantasy. those schools/coaches arent going into southern cal and nabbing the top prospects away from USC and UCLA. best talent wins in most cases.

USC is also at a distinct advantage in that they're one of the few schools in the PAC that play defense or at least try to. look at what happens to some of these high flying offenses once they go up against a physical squad, ie. oregon and ASU.

guru0509
Charter member
45342 posts
Tue Jul-29-14 03:35 PM

49. "RE: i said he'd be more than adequate"
In response to Reply # 48
Tue Jul-29-14 03:36 PM by guru0509

>not run the PAC like carrol.
>
>i think they'll be a perennial top 10-15 team and will battle
>it out with oregon and stanford.

>helfrich's debut was rather
>unimpressive, btw.

I dont think it was unimpressive. Mariota got hurt and they got exposed defensively...again, and they faltered. It was only his first year and theyre still recruiting at high levels.

>getting ran by dick rod and graham and even petersen is
>fantasy. those schools/coaches arent going into southern cal
>and nabbing the top prospects away from USC and UCLA. best
>talent wins in most cases.

dick rod and peterson are 5x the coaches that steve sarkisian is. i dont care how many 5 stars USC lands. i still would go with tried and proven coaches over someone who struggled to stay at .500

>USC is also at a distinct advantage in that they're one of the
>few schools in the PAC that play defense or at least try to.

they used to, this isnt the old SC. i guess we'll see.

>look at what happens to some of these high flying offenses
>once they go up against a physical squad, ie. oregon and ASU.

no argument there

-------------------

3xKrazy
Charter member
21582 posts
Tue Jul-29-14 07:42 PM

50. "RE: i said he'd be more than adequate"
In response to Reply # 49
Tue Jul-29-14 07:46 PM by 3xKrazy

>I dont think it was unimpressive. Mariota got hurt

pinning oregon's woefully underwhelming 2013 campaign on a hobbled mariotta is lame...but par for the course for oregon fans. there's always an excuse.

their problems last year extended beyhond mariota. that team had no fight in them whatsoever (hello coaching). no excuse to get blown out by arizona like that.

>dick rod and peterson are 5x the coaches that steve sarkisian
>is. i dont care how many 5 stars USC lands. i still would go
>with tried and proven coaches over someone who struggled to
>stay at .500.

usc was at its lowest point last year and dick rod still couldn't get the W. it's only going to get harder. for all of dick rod's supposed brilliance i'd place a wager that Sark would never go 3-9 at michigan.

lol, why the hell am i sitting here riding for SC?

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Tue Jul-29-14 10:10 PM

52. "LOL at some of the names you curiously listed here"
In response to Reply # 43

>>The sarkisian hire was lame but he'll be more than adequate
>>for a school that sells itself.
>
>I think he's going to be taken apart by Chris Peterson, Rich
>Rod, Helfrich, and David Shaw....
>
Between you in here talking up Dick Rod & 3XC defending SC, this post has me rubbing my eyes.

guru0509
Charter member
45342 posts
Tue Jul-29-14 10:30 PM

53. "is it that far fetched? pretty sure theyd all get hired anywhere before ..."
In response to Reply # 52
Tue Jul-29-14 10:37 PM by guru0509

the only reason hes at sc is bc garret wanted a carroll lapdog, otherwise his resume is not worthy of that job

>>I think he's going to be taken apart by Chris Peterson, Rich
>>Rod, Helfrich, and David Shaw....
>>
>Between you in here talking up Dick Rod & 3XC defending SC,
>this post has me rubbing my eyes.
>

Chris Peterson 92 12 overall, 57–6 in conf and 5-2 in bowls, he's gonna do big things at UW.

Rich Rod - the michigan stint was a debacle but he got hired into a losing ass toxic culture of a program and made shitty DC hires. his work at wvu is what i choose to judge him by and again, its more impressive lmao i cant even type that with a straight face.

youre right. dick rod blows. arizona will score points but theyll always be swiss cheese on D

Helfrich (in cooperation with Kelly) stomped all over Sark 4 years in a row

David Shaw..do i need to explain?

sorry I just dont buy the notion that you can plug in a barely average coach into a FORMER powerhouse program and simply restore it, especially when said coach has 1 , maybe 2 big wins

-------------------

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Tue Jul-29-14 11:17 PM

54. "RE: is it that far fetched? pretty sure theyd all get hired anywhere bef..."
In response to Reply # 53

>the only reason hes at sc is bc garret wanted a carroll
>lapdog, otherwise his resume is not worthy of that job
>
>>>I think he's going to be taken apart by Chris Peterson,
>Rich
>>>Rod, Helfrich, and David Shaw....
>>>
>>Between you in here talking up Dick Rod & 3XC defending SC,
>>this post has me rubbing my eyes.
>>
>
>Chris Peterson 92 12 overall, 57–6 in conf and 5-2 in bowls,
>he's gonna do big things at UW.
>
>Rich Rod - the michigan stint was a debacle but he got hired
>into a losing ass toxic culture of a program and made shitty
>DC hires. his work at wvu is what i choose to judge him by and
>again, its more impressive lmao i cant even type that with a
>straight face.
>
>youre right. dick rod blows. arizona will score points but
>theyll always be swiss cheese on D
>
>Helfrich (in cooperation with Kelly) stomped all over Sark 4
>years in a row
>
>David Shaw..do i need to explain?
>
>sorry I just dont buy the notion that you can plug in a barely
>average coach into a FORMER powerhouse program and simply
>restore it, especially when said coach has 1 , maybe 2 big
>wins

Look, as you know I wasn't big on the Sark hire, felt it was pretty unimaginative and a signal that Pat Haden might not be the AD with the kind of vision the Trojans need long-term.

But we're talking about a program still talented enough to be preseason #1 in the midst of sanctions with Kiffin (a poor man's, less PR savvy version of Sark) only two calendar years ago who still won 10 games last season in the midst of a total shitshow.

The turntables might wobble but they don't fall down.

This isn't like trying to resuscitate Nebraska back into the Osborne era.

I love David Shaw (even tho he lost to SC with Ed O in a lost season) & like Chris Peterson but all this talk like SC is somehow gonna be scuffling against these teams in perpetuity just doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

ASU will never be consistently better than USC even if you or I coached the team and Helfrich being an assistant under Chip Kelly when Oregon beat Washington's ass has really no bearing on what Oregon is going to do versus USC going forward.

The Ducks have been the biggest to raise its profile nationally with Nike money and worst matchup for SC in conference since the middle of last decade but they're still a program now without Chip Kelly who took a step back last year and they have no real state recruiting base to pull from so SC will always have a built-in advantage there.

As 3X was saying Sark ain't gonna come in and run the conference for a decade like Carroll did but he does know this program, this conference and can recruit this part of the country.

They'll be in the mix.

USC has won Rose Bowls & conference titles with worse (like Larry Smith or second run Robinson) and will again moving forward.

They are still the big dog on their block for a century and counting in the overall scheme.

SC money, pedigree & California football talent doesn't dry up overnight.

Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41998 posts
Tue Jul-29-14 11:40 PM

55. "lemme chime in here..."
In response to Reply # 53

I'm probably biased because I've worked with Coach Sark as recruited and got a lot of my guys....

I'll say this about him...I like the hire for SC...he's a solid recruiter that I think will get even better at SC.... He's got some catching up to do though.... people can name whomever they want but Jim Mora is stockpiling solid players and athletes who are next level worthy.... honestly SC has had a recent history of some super overhyped guys turning into busts... Sark will fix that...he'll build on a culture.... but the other thing is that these Pac 12 teams have some dynamic offenses...no-hudle shot guns.... if these re the type of offenses the playmakers are playing coming out of high school....going to a college team that runs that same offense or an offense that will let the shine puts SC at a disadvantage...

when you have those playmaking 2-way players out of high school.... guys who want to play on the defensive side got to SC....ie Sua Cravens.... Adoree Jackson...... but a guy like DeAnthony Thomas ends up at Oregon because they wanted him on offense and SC wanted him as a corner...

Max Browne was a top QB ...pocket passer...we'll see how he turns out....

but the #1 QB recruit for the class of 2015 chose UCLA....even though he's got a couple of guys in Asaanti Woulard and Aaron Sharpe who are tall dual threat QBs already on the roster... Why would Rosen pick UCLA??? He sees that the type of offense the Bruins are running is going to spotlight his ability..and he's willing to compete against good QBs for the opportunity to do it.....

the #1 TE recruit in the country for the class of 2015 Aliz`e Jones chose UCLA.... but honestly....Mazone doesn't really use a traditional TE.... but as more of a hybrid in our offense...Jones is going to do big things... I mean look at this kid.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idPms9k-5oQ

Sark could use a solid TE.... he got Sefarian-Jenkins drafted in the NFL..... but again.... the fact that UCLA runs a more dynamic offense, was a more desirable option for Jones..

Sark can recruit..... and he can coach.... but it's not just the sanctions that's got Sark behind...

regardless of who the coach is...SC needs to re-think the type of offense they run

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Wed Jul-30-14 02:08 AM

56. "Beyond the Bruin bluster, I agree with most of the words regarding SC"
In response to Reply # 55

Their pro-style offense is becoming antiquated, especially in an environment where even the NFL is adopting more college style mobile QB elements than ever before.

They also historically have struggled mightily defending that kind of QB (see: Locker, Rodgers, VY, Luck, any Oregon QB, now Hundley) even during their best years of the Carroll era.

I'd like to see what Max Browne can do this fall, I don't believe Cody Kessler is ever going to give them elite play at the position and I would hope that if we're going to take another Carroll retread at the helm that he would at least take a page from Carroll's book and make it an open competition for the key spots regardless of seniority.

Sark is a good dude, met him once in Hermosa one afternoon when I first got out here when he was assistant OC, had a few drinks while talking football and he gave me his email then linked me up with ticket hookups during the Leinart/Bush salad days

I will be forever grateful to him for that, he's a better man/leader of men/face of a program than Kiffin (who according to my old boss who lived near him in MB wouldn't even come outside in the past two years) on all levels.

But the way Haden, knowing since 2012 Kiffin wasn't going to make it but firing him by kicking him off the team bus, letting Orgeron actually believe he could take over for real and then ending up with a guy they could have hired anytime in the past five years while coming from the same Carroll tree tells me that they might need some new unconnected and forward thinking leadership at the AD slot.

That being said, y'all ain't beating the Trojans three years in a row, we are gonna have to have a pow-wow before that game if you don't have coaching duties and can attend the affair. I will grab you tickets if you need em. Peace.

FUCLA

3xKrazy
Charter member
21582 posts
Wed Jul-30-14 09:05 AM

57. "hasn't exactly hurt Bama...or Stanford in the PAC for that matter"
In response to Reply # 56

>Their pro-style offense is becoming antiquated

bulldozing teams doesn't really ever go out of style. the dynamic offenses in the PAC aren't dictating the flow of games when matched against teams of equal or superior talent/physicality. ok, so you might lose a D'anthony Thomas to Oregon. in the end that really mattered for nothing.

isn't Sark running a hurry-up anyway?

I like SC to cover the first 2 games of the season. but my SC betting record these past few years (whether for or against) has been terrible.

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Wed Jul-30-14 04:20 PM

58. "Bama wins on D & ball control tho.....but I hear you"
In response to Reply # 57

And I don't think I bet big on SC with a bookie since the fog game in Corvallis.

They either are giving too many points in Vegas or end up covering in a game they're underdogs in.

vik
Charter member
13505 posts
Tue Jul-29-14 01:52 PM

45. "They're both on iffy and collidable trajectories"
In response to Reply # 38

"laughable" is some blog bait i take it?

ASU has proven it on the field. SC is still hit-or-miss depending on whether their players are up for it or deciding to declare for the draft or whatever the fuck they do that has reggie bush pushing a g wagon on campus waving "hi!" to espn reporters like an idiot.

now it's escalades, i know.

---

3xKrazy
Charter member
21582 posts
Tue Jul-29-14 03:08 PM

47. "RE: They're both on iffy and collidable trajectories"
In response to Reply # 45

>"laughable" is some blog bait i take it?

don't know what you're talking about. we're talking football here, not everyone is out to get you.

>ASU has proven it on the field.

proven what specifically? they've proven they can beat up on crap teams under todd graham and then fold against physical defenses. they probably had the most embarrassing bowl performance out of any squad last year.

the end of year USC team would've beaten up on Texas Tech.

cgonz00cc
35246 posts
Sat Jul-26-14 09:57 AM

27. "ucla didnt drop a 10-7 snoozefest to wazzoo and did win a big road game"
In response to Reply # 18

Their seasons were not the same

UCLA's schedule was a full order of magnitude higher than USC's

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Sat Jul-26-14 04:14 PM

29. "Nobody argued their seasons were the same, 10 Wins Is 10 Wins Guy"
In response to Reply # 27

Nobody would argue success is defined differently at the two programs either.

UCLA beat no one of any real consequence last season unless you count USC with an interim coach in a down year.

cgonz00cc
35246 posts
Sun Jul-27-14 10:41 PM

36. "no i meant literally. usc had a longer and different season."
In response to Reply # 29

going 6-3 ooc with a loss to notre dame is not normally mathematically compatible with a 10 win usc

an extra game in hawaii, and an unbalanced pac 12 schedule that saw them miss UO and Stanford, sort of kills any relevant comparison between the two and is obviously an exception to the 10 win standard.

i do agree with your apparent assertion that usc was the worst 10 win team in history tho

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Sun Jul-27-14 10:57 PM

37. "No, u actually dont mean literally, 10WinsIs10Wins-Touting Contortionist"
In response to Reply # 36

Otherwise you might have done yourself a favor and stopped talking by now.

Better that than reading me an old schedule of a season of games I already saw.

calij81
Member since Jan 17th 2007
13928 posts
Mon Jul-28-14 01:27 PM

39. "SC did play and beat Stanford last season"
In response to Reply # 36

Even with the additional game in Hawaii, 10 wins during a rebuilding season, breaking in a new QB, with a mid-season head coach being fired at the airport, and an interim HC who had a career W/L record of 10-25 is fairly impressive.

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Tue Jul-29-14 06:38 AM

40. "LOL, he's just bodying himself for no reason all over this post n/m"
In response to Reply # 39

vik
Charter member
13505 posts
Tue Jul-29-14 11:30 AM

41. "i was talking about a Pac12 championship game"
In response to Reply # 40

Pac 12 north champion vs south champion ... UCLA will probably win the south, Oregon or Stanford the north.

Not sure what's so hard to figure out about that, but whatever. I'm used to the SC fanboyism as half of my family went there.

---

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Tue Jul-29-14 11:37 AM

42. "And I wasn't talking about you there, champ, try to keep up"
In response to Reply # 41

vik
Charter member
13505 posts
Tue Jul-29-14 12:13 PM

44. ":o/"
In response to Reply # 42

---

Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41998 posts
Fri Jul-25-14 10:40 PM

21. "no bowl team in the country last year had more freshman"

and sophmores starting on both sides of the ball than UCLA...

whatever we did last year we did as an extremely young team on both sides of the football....

3xKrazy
Charter member
21582 posts
Sat Jul-26-14 10:46 AM

28. "i hear that...it's now show and prove time"
In response to Reply # 21

they have a few humps to get over first.

Oregon has a lot of experience coming back as well and I still don't think UCLA matches up well with them.

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Fri Jul-25-14 07:08 PM

19. "In Westwood maybe, not on Figueroa. I'll wait to call Mora a great coach"
In response to Reply # 11

>That seems like a fairly standard benchmark

vik
Charter member
13505 posts
Fri Jul-25-14 06:17 PM

16. "lol"

UCLA probably going to win the south again though

right today.

---

Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41998 posts
Fri Jul-25-14 10:47 PM

22. "where them sixers posts at????"

lol...

that Laker post wasn't for me to post in...it was for the haters to talk shit..then when we make the playoffs and are a much better team than most think..I can laugh at you all.... If you notice..I regularly post in the Laker offseason post...

and as far as UCLA football..... We are pimp slappin USC on the field and off with recruiting...

many legit analysts have UCLA in the championship tournament, as well as Hundley winning the Heisman...

you can act like I'm making this shit up if you want to..but the fact of the matter is that UCLA is Right Today..... sc is still insignificant.... they made a solid coach hire, but talent wise UCLA is kicking their ass...and already Mora has dropped bolos with the class of 2015...

what I would do Bomb..before you speak on what Warren Coolidge is talking about...make a USC football post and a Sixers basketball post...your squads need you...lol.

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Fri Jul-25-14 11:58 PM

24. "Sixers plan is on track, meanwhile Lakers L is cloaked in immense power"
In response to Reply # 22

thejerseytornado
Member since Dec 24th 2005
26424 posts
Sun Jul-27-14 06:22 PM

34. "goddam, just take the free agency L"
In response to Reply # 22

And stop making the cloak of immense Ls even bigger.
-----------
Y'all stupid...should've tanked for Lebron/Wiggins in 2014 -Rex LongFellow

Its 2014...there are computers in glasses and people stunt after hitting the ball far. Get over it. -Cenario

It's only funny till someone gets mad. Then it's hilariou

Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41998 posts
Fri Jul-25-14 10:32 PM

20. "there are a couple of reasons..."
In response to Reply # 2

first of is that he completely changed the recruiting culture for UCLA football... to summarize the change I'm going to quote what one of the assistant coaches and main recruiters told me "Mr. "Coolidge"...if they are qualifiers we'll take em" Sounds pretty basic, but that was simply not the mentality before Mora got there. UCLA had an agenda as to the type of player they went after and where that player was from. Your Los Angeles city players...and your urban players across the country just didn't get the attention....even if they were qualifiers. (the amazing thing is that a young man who is an NCAA qualifier is by definition a solid student because becoming a qualifier is far from easy) Now.... if the guys are qualifiers...the Bruins are going to make a run at them. That has completely changed the pool of players they are going after and you have a coach with NFL experience....who is putting guys in the league already at UCLA....it is now a very solid options for good players..

He's honestly kicking ass in recruiting....getting better every year..

the 2nd thing I would say is getting Mazzone as our O-Coodinator and chaning to the spread option offense. That move alone got the Bruins bringing guys who are playmakers.... guys are running the no-huddle spread option from pop warner...on through high school and those players see a fit with UCLA...it allows for a more dynamic QB..we got Heisman candidate Hundley now....we got Asaanti Woulard waiting in the wings...and we got the #1 QB recruit from the class of 2015 in Rosen coming in...

you change your recruiting strategy...immediately impact...

you change your offense....immediate impact...

Mora is a defensive minded coach so he's definitely got our D playing well and again he's got the players coming in who can go get it...but those first 2 things are the major reason why UCLA has stepped up IMO

sfMatt
Member since Jun 20th 2002
10383 posts
Tue Jul-29-14 02:47 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
46. "^^^ left out hiring our Architect for their new building"
In response to Reply # 20

Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41998 posts
Tue Jul-29-14 07:55 PM

51. "smh...and all them nice new facilities are getting flooded"
In response to Reply # 46

right now from a water main break....

Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41998 posts
Wed Aug-06-14 12:53 PM

59. "Kyle Fitts is transferring and a few guys failed a SS class"
In response to Reply # 0

I liked Fitts...but I think he sees that the level of competition at that position is going to have him moving down the depth chart....

but 3 guys....Jordan Lashley....Dwight Williams...and Aaron Sharp all failed a summer class at UCLA and thus are not at are training camp. They will rejoin the squad after camp..and all of them are probably going to redshirt...which they were going to do anyway... but not a good look for them.

some are going to say that this is one of the consequences of UCLA broadening the net of players they go after...but none of those guys were going to players we needed THIS year...plus as you redshirt them and get them up to speed academically you may be in a better position with them next year because they know what is expected of them in college and they've been with your program for a year. I'm just glad that the Bruins are willing to do this with guys who have the talent, but just need some time adjusting to the academic standards of college.

will_5198
Charter member
63107 posts
Sun Nov-19-17 02:18 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
60. "Jim Mora fired."
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.uclabruins.com/news/2017/11/19/head-football-coach-jim-mora-relieved-of-duties.aspx

November 19, 2017

Los Angeles, CA — University of California, Los Angeles Director of Athletics Dan Guerrero announced today that Head Football Coach Jim Mora has been relieved of his duties, effective immediately. Offensive Coordinator Jedd Fisch will serve as Interim Head Coach for the remainder of the season.

--------

soundsop
Charter member
12988 posts
Sun Nov-19-17 02:34 PM

61. "lasted longer than T.J. Simmons at least"
In response to Reply # 60

http://polkpreps.blogs.theledger.com/17101/lakeland-christian-star-t-j-simmons-leaves-temple-for-sierra-college/

calminvasion
Charter member
12573 posts
Sun Nov-19-17 03:54 PM

62. "Word up, 'sop!"
In response to Reply # 61

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Sun Nov-19-17 04:39 PM

63. "lolololololol"

https://soundcloud.com/matt-koelling-666011203

www.somethinginthewudder.com

https://twitter.com/nostrabombus

https://www.facebook.com/matt.koelling.96

https://www.instagram.com/something_in_the_wudder/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/matt-koelling-438a80

DeepAztheRoot
Member since Dec 19th 2003
13992 posts
Sun Nov-19-17 05:40 PM

64. "trying to wedge into the line for Chip Kelly"

I guess, probably have a good shot at him too

<-Fear Ameer

dillinjah
Charter member
9025 posts
Sun Nov-19-17 08:51 PM

66. "damn, he really does have good options here. Pick of teams, actually."
In response to Reply # 64
Sun Nov-19-17 08:52 PM by dillinjah

>I guess, probably have a good shot at him too

Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41998 posts
Sun Nov-19-17 09:05 PM

67. "Chip's agent is on his way to LA to meet with Guerrero "
In response to Reply # 64

his agent is also a UCLA alum..

pretty confident this is going to happen...

Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41998 posts
Sun Nov-19-17 08:47 PM

65. "Things pretty much went downhill after this post.."
Sun Nov-19-17 09:03 PM by Warren Coolidge

the recruiting class referred to ended up completely imploding..

Chris Clark....Snoop's son....and Mique Juarez were 3 of the top guys at their position....in fact Clark and Juarez were the #1 guys at their spots when they came out... and those guys didn't even make it through their first Spring practice....

downhill from there..

but the fact remains.... Myles Jack....Anthony Barr.....and Eric Kendricks are 3 of the best LBs in the NFL, Right Today....

none of them 3..or even 4 star guys..... While the 5 stars that SC got during that same time...even though they were down scholies....they were still getting top guys..... and them dudes barely got a sniff of the NFL...

and he's got 2 more in Josh Rosen...likely the #1 QB in the draft now after last night..... and Jordan Lasley....who has 5 TDs and almost 400 yds in his last 2 games against USC...

Jim Mora expanded the recruiting demographic of UCLA from the previous staff...and their next coach will benefit from that...

Particularly if it's Chip Kelly...

PROMO
Charter member
30953 posts
Mon Nov-20-17 04:58 AM

68. "Myles Jack was a 4-star recruit. "
In response to Reply # 65

That's not to stick up for Jack, just to point out that you should stick to facts.

Mora is a good recruiter. Terrible coach.

Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41998 posts
Mon Nov-20-17 09:20 PM

69. "Myles Jack far over-performed his ranking out of high school"
In response to Reply # 68

as did Barr and Kendricks...

while SC..particularly it's linebackers at the same time played well under their high school ranking..

Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41998 posts
Wed Nov-22-17 08:23 PM

70. "rumors heating up that it's Chip Kelly to UCLA...."
In response to Reply # 0

Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41998 posts
Sat Nov-25-17 12:22 AM

71. "Chip to UCLA announcement as early as tomorrow...."
In response to Reply # 0

3xKrazy
Charter member
21582 posts
Sat Nov-25-17 08:41 AM

72. "this gonna be fun"
In response to Reply # 71

especially what this adds to the sc rivalry

Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41998 posts
Sat Nov-25-17 01:22 PM

73. "Great move for UCLA...."
In response to Reply # 0

this immediately impacts the next recruiting class...

I'm happy because Chip Kelly has a history of going after LA City players who are dynamic athletes....

I had a UCLA Coach tell me a couple years ago "Mr. Coolidge...if they are qualifiers....we can get them in" That was a huge change from the prior staff.... it may not have ended well for Jim Mora, but he changed the recruiting demographic for UCLA in a major way..

now right today....you hire a dynamic offensive minded coach who thrives getting those type of players.....

it's gonna be fun.... heck its already fun seeing SC fans copping pleas and shaking in their boots already...lol.

3xKrazy
Charter member
21582 posts
Sat Nov-25-17 04:10 PM

74. "this is a huge coaching mismatch"
In response to Reply # 73

> heck its already fun seeing SC fans
>copping pleas and shaking in their boots already...lol.

time to buy some stock in DTR...

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2345183 Previous topic | Next topic