Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2216455

Subject: "Super Cool Beasalize It " Previous topic | Next topic
bignick
Charter member
24054 posts
Tue Aug-06-13 01:45 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Super Cool Beasalize It "

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/shocking-news-michael-beasley-arrested-arizona-marijuana-possession-183137866.html

Yep.

Michael Beasley was arrested for marijuana possession. Again. From Arizona Sports:
In shocking news, Michael Beasley was arrested in Arizona for marijuana possession

By Kelly Dwyer | Ball Don't Lie – 13 minutes ago

The 24-year-old was arrested by Scottsdale PD early Tuesday morning for marijuana possession near Scottsdale and McCormick roads.

According to police, Beasley was stopped for a traffic violation and as the officer approached the vehicle he smelled marijuana emanating from within the car. A search of the driver's area recovered marijuana.

Beasley was booked pending chargers for possession of marijuana and released.

The former second overall pick in the 2008 NBA draft violated the NBA’s anti-drug policy twice while a member of the Miami Heat, with the first time coming at the NBA’s rookie camp that was created to warn players about drug use. He also was cited for use while a member of the Minnesota Timberwolves, and has committed multiple (very stupid, and some would say far more dangerous than recreational drug use) driver violations, including one from last winter.

Here is his mug shot.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I was really hoping...
Aug 06th 2013
Mike TNH Beasley
Aug 06th 2013

Ryan M
Member since Oct 21st 2002
43745 posts
Tue Aug-06-13 01:46 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I was really hoping..."
In response to Reply # 0

This was a website I could upload a picture and get my very own Supercool Beas tattoo.

Ah, well.

------------------------------

17x NBA Champions

RexLongfellow
Charter member
18296 posts
Tue Aug-06-13 03:56 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "Mike TNH Beasley"
In response to Reply # 0

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2216455 Previous topic | Next topic