Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2212213

Subject: ""Listen All of Y'all It's a Sabotage" - NBA 2013-14 Season" Previous topic | Next topic
TheRealBillyOcean
Charter member
38224 posts
Tue Jul-23-13 01:40 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
""Listen All of Y'all It's a Sabotage" - NBA 2013-14 Season"

I wanted to keep track of all moves or decisions that happen all the way up into 2014 NBA Draft that are a little or blatantly suspect. There are a lot of teams out there that are tanking for the draft.

Is this draft worth tanking for?

I don't care.

But I'm gonna try my best to point out lame attempts to get that top pick. I'm sure there's gonna be a lot. Examples of stuff that might happen that could be deemed as tankable sabotages:

1.)Wesley Johnson. Anything with him.

2.)Jacque Vaughn decides to start Jameer Nelson at center.

3.)Danny Ainge trades Rajon Rondo for Trey Burke and Gordon Hayward and some picks.

4.)Jeff Hornaceck receives a mandate to plan Kendall Marshall more.

5.)Any team that gives Ricky Davis a 10-day.

6.)Mike Brown holds Kyrie out a week and a half for in-season Lasik. Then, he tries to convince the media that, "This was the only time Kyrie & the surgeon could fit the procedure into their respective schedules."

<---https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DL9AVTQ

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Michael Jordan promotes his brother **link**
Jul 23rd 2013
No problem with that at all.
Jul 23rd 2013
Me neither, it's no problem at all until Larry wants to bring Marvin...
Jul 23rd 2013
      Charlotte Hornets will be better than the Pelicans...
Jul 23rd 2013
           I don't see it.
Jul 23rd 2013
                Me neither, lol. That's wishful thinking.
Jul 23rd 2013
and Danny Ainge's son coaches the Celtics SL team
Jul 23rd 2013
      no..no he doesnt
Jul 24th 2013
if you aint tanking you aint trying.
Jul 23rd 2013
Sixers are taking a look at Quincy Douby
Jul 23rd 2013
I think this at least gets you a tryout...no?
Jul 23rd 2013
OOBY DOUBY!!
Jul 23rd 2013
make em say UHHHHHHHHHH NANANANA
Jul 23rd 2013
goddam oksports ruined me...i was staring at this sentence for like
Jul 23rd 2013
      lmao
Jul 24th 2013
oladipo playing pg in training camp n preseason
Jul 23rd 2013
I actually think this could work, in a Wade-on-the-Heat kind of way.
Jul 23rd 2013
Mike D'antoni sitting on the bench.
Jul 23rd 2013
anrea bargnani on the court
Jul 23rd 2013
...trade FOR Brandon Jennings...
Jul 23rd 2013
The old Scrub And Gun
Sep 30th 2013
James Anderson thinks he can be the starting shooting guard
Sep 30th 2013
RE: James Anderson thinks he can be the starting shooting guard
Sep 30th 2013
      i thought justin holiday was waived
Oct 01st 2013
Knicks trading for Bargnani
Sep 30th 2013
don't know about none of that, but JASON COLLINS ON SIXERS PLS
Sep 30th 2013
RE: don't know about none of that, but JASON COLLINS ON SIXERS PLS
Oct 01st 2013
Celtics trade Jordan Crawford. He was trying to hard.
Jan 15th 2014
Brad, we're trading Jordan for post depth.
Jan 15th 2014
that's a good get for the Warriors
Jan 15th 2014
It's a really good deal for us.
Jan 15th 2014
Was hoping they traded his ignant ass to NYC..
Jan 15th 2014
      that woulda been classic
Jan 15th 2014
Heat trade Joel Anthony
Jan 15th 2014
please please please let toney douglas get tick
Jan 15th 2014
they don't really need another PG. Cole has really improved
Jan 15th 2014
oh i know... i mean a situation where he HAAAS to play
Jan 15th 2014
      lo siento....I just like him cuz I watched him a lil in college
Jan 15th 2014
           lol exactly...he's terrible.
Jan 15th 2014
Not like this bro. http://tinyurl.com/lgkyey3
Jan 15th 2014
      dude, we went into the season with him as a starting pg
Jan 15th 2014
           Oh..I thought you were trying to claim him off waivers.
Jan 15th 2014
                well he would be a upgrade over felton ha ha.
Jan 15th 2014
That is some shameful tanking
Jan 15th 2014
      Rondo will be back Friday
Jan 15th 2014
This actually isn't THAT bad of a deal...
Jan 15th 2014
Ainge would do that in a heartbeat right now
Jan 15th 2014
actually, forgot Hayward wants to get PAID
Jan 15th 2014
      Did you forget that he's not good as well?
Jan 15th 2014
Makes no sense for Utah
Jan 15th 2014
      Of course...
Jan 15th 2014

TheRealBillyOcean
Charter member
38224 posts
Tue Jul-23-13 01:43 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "Michael Jordan promotes his brother **link**"
In response to Reply # 0

I don't know what this is about. I never even heard of Larry. But this shit sounds fishy. I'm a keep my eye on this one.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--michael-jordan-s-brother-promoted-within-bobcats-012442278.html

Michael Jordan's brother promoted within Bobcats
Tue, Jul 16, 2013 9:24 PM EDT

LAS VEGAS – Larry Jordan, an older brother of Charlotte Bobcats owner Michael Jordan, was promoted to team director of player personnel, several sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Along with Michael Jordan, Larry will answer to team president of basketball operations Rod Higgins and general manager Rich Cho. Larry Jordan's previous job was team director of special projects. He fills a position that was vacant for three years after Buzz Peterson departed to become the head coach at Appalachian State.

Larry and Michael were teammates at Wilmington (N.C.) Laney High School during their senior and junior years, respectively. Michael Jordan credited his brother, who stands 5-feet-8, for helping him become a better player when he was younger through their intense 1-on-1 games.

Michael Jordan's son, Jeffrey, and daughter, Jasmine, are also involved with the Bobcats in lesser roles, sources said.

Larry Jordan played professionally for the World Basketball League's Chicago Express in the league's lone season in 1988.

FromTheGo
Member since Feb 04th 2003
10606 posts
Tue Jul-23-13 01:50 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "No problem with that at all."
In response to Reply # 1

MJ is living a dream life.

Owns a team in NC, put his family on...

Nothing wrong with it at all.

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
http://s17.postimg.org/6r7bfqpnz/kyrieglass.jpg - They Call Him Mr. Glass

TheRealBillyOcean
Charter member
38224 posts
Tue Jul-23-13 01:57 PM

5. "Me neither, it's no problem at all until Larry wants to bring Marvin..."
In response to Reply # 4

Williams back.

FromTheGo
Member since Feb 04th 2003
10606 posts
Tue Jul-23-13 02:01 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
6. "Charlotte Hornets will be better than the Pelicans..."
In response to Reply # 5

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
http://s17.postimg.org/6r7bfqpnz/kyrieglass.jpg - They Call Him Mr. Glass

TheRealBillyOcean
Charter member
38224 posts
Tue Jul-23-13 02:07 PM

7. "I don't see it. "
In response to Reply # 6

Frank Longo
Member since Nov 18th 2003
86830 posts
Tue Jul-23-13 08:56 PM

18. "Me neither, lol. That's wishful thinking."
In response to Reply # 7

Especially if they still end up losing Hendo.

My movies: http://russellhainline.com
My movie reviews: https://letterboxd.com/RussellHFilm/
My beer TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@thebeertravelguide

jdevolve1
Member since Mar 04th 2003
4230 posts
Tue Jul-23-13 03:22 PM

11. "and Danny Ainge's son coaches the Celtics SL team"
In response to Reply # 1

So what?

the_time_is_when_god...lounge
Member since Nov 19th 2012
5495 posts
Wed Jul-24-13 03:24 PM

19. "no..no he doesnt"
In response to Reply # 11

--------
Twitter: _TheloniousFunk
Instagram: thelonious_funk_

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85299 posts
Tue Jul-23-13 01:43 PM

2. "if you aint tanking you aint trying."
In response to Reply # 0

<--- Big Baller World Order

TheRealBillyOcean
Charter member
38224 posts
Tue Jul-23-13 01:46 PM

3. "Sixers are taking a look at Quincy Douby"
In response to Reply # 0

I think the Sixers are gonna be the most blatant offenders. They have no shame in their game.

http://www.libertyballers.com/2013/7/20/4541622/quincy-douby-to-work-out-for-philadelphia-76ersixers-los-angeles-lakers

Quincy Douby To Work Out For Sixers, Other Teams

By Jake Pavorsky @JakePavorsky on Jul 20 2013, 5:31p 26
Just about the only picture of Quincy Douby we could find. - Howard Smith
Stay connected

A report from SNY's Josh Newman says that former first round bust Quincy Douby will be working out for the Sixers, as well other NBA teams this month.

When a team is looking to avoid winning as many games as humanly possible in one season, they typically look to fill out the roster with cheap, filler players who once had some upside.

Quincy Douby fits that description perfectly.

According to SNY.tv's Joshua Newman (and uncovered by the Philadelphia Inquirer's Keith Pompey), the former Rutgers shooting guard will be working out for the Sixers sometime this month, as well as the Los Angeles Lakers. He worked out for the Knicks in late June.

Douby, now 29, was selected with the 19th overall pick in the 2006 draft by the Sacramento Kings. He spent two and a half seasons with the Kings (and a half season with the Toronto Raptors), and averaged just 4.1 PPG.. Granted, he didn't average more than 12 minutes a game, but never shot the ball well enough to become a mainstay in an NBA rotation.

From there, he started on a magical mystery tour of foreign basketball leagues, stopping in Turkey to play for a second division team called "Cooper Tires", then spent two separate stints in China, as well as playing in Spain in between. Douby gained some notoriety in January of this year, scoring a record 75 points in the Chinese Basketball Association while with the Zhejiang Golden Bulls. He averaged 31.6 PPG while with Zhejiang, while shooting an impressive 57.2% from the floor.

When the CBA season ended, Douby signed a deal to play in Lebanon, but seems to have his sights set on returning to the NBA.

He may catch on somewhere, but I imagine the Sixers are just doing their due diligence here.

bentagain
Member since Mar 19th 2008
16595 posts
Tue Jul-23-13 03:27 PM

13. "I think this at least gets you a tryout...no?"
In response to Reply # 3

"Douby gained some notoriety in January of this year, scoring a record 75 points in the Chinese Basketball Association while with the Zhejiang Golden Bulls. He averaged 31.6 PPG while with Zhejiang, while shooting an impressive 57.2% from the floor."

we didn't make the playoffs last year

are we tanking

or just as bad as we were?

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you can't understand it without an explanation

you can't understand it with an explanation

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Tue Jul-23-13 03:30 PM

14. "OOBY DOUBY!!"
In response to Reply # 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-ijEWj2xmg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyrn18zesD1r8tn1xo1_400.gif

bshelly
Charter member
71730 posts
Tue Jul-23-13 05:02 PM

15. "make em say UHHHHHHHHHH NANANANA"
In response to Reply # 3

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m280wmdExL1qelts1o1_400.gif

----
bshelly

"You (Fisher) could get fired, Les Snead could get fired, Kevin Demoff could get fired, but I will always be Eric Dickerson.” (c) The God

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59254 posts
Tue Jul-23-13 08:51 PM

16. "goddam oksports ruined me...i was staring at this sentence for like"
In response to Reply # 3

2 mins tryna understand what this meant.

>When the CBA season ended, Douby signed a deal to play in Lebanon, but seems to have his sights set on returning to the NBA.

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

ErnestLee
Member since Mar 03rd 2003
28533 posts
Wed Jul-24-13 04:53 PM

20. "lmao"
In response to Reply # 16

>2 mins tryna understand what this meant.
>
>
>>When the CBA season ended, Douby signed a deal to play in
>Lebanon, but seems to have his sights set on returning to the
>NBA.
>

---------------------------------------------------------

themaddfapper
Member since Mar 09th 2010
7558 posts
Tue Jul-23-13 02:39 PM

8. "oladipo playing pg in training camp n preseason"
In response to Reply # 0

this is soft tankage, tho I totally get why and I like the move. If they move Jameer at the deadline and hand Vic the ball last 30 games, then it's full systems go.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-07-12/sports/os-magic-summer-league-0713-20130712_1_shooting-guard-orlando-pro-summer-league-orlando-magic

Victor Oladipo likely will play point guard in October
July 12, 2013|By Josh Robbins, Orlando Sentinel
Four summer league games did not settle whether Victor Oladipo will play point guard during his first regular season in the NBA.

But Oladipo likely showed enough promise to convince Orlando Magic officials to keep testing him at the new position during training camp and the preseason.

"I don't think we know really right now where it's headed," said James Borrego, the team's lead assistant coach and head summer league coach.

"I could see him being a 2-guard for us. I think I can see him being a 1-guard for us. And where he ends up, I don't know. But I think this week gave us a little bit better idea of what we have. I think he handled himself well at the 1. I don't think that necessarily makes him our future 1. Can he continue to develop in that area and become it? I think he has a chance."

Borrego gave Oladipo, Maurice Harkless and Kyle O'Quinn the day off Friday, and the Magic struggled in their absence, losing the Orlando Pro Summer League's seventh-place game to the Boston Celtics 102-83.

The Magic finished the week with a 2-3 record — a disappointment given the experience their players picked up last season — but Oladipo impressed with his outside shooting, his ability to drive into the lane and his defense.

Oladipo, a natural shooting guard, had never played point guard before the Magic drafted him second overall in last month's NBA Draft. The last few days felt like a whirlwind to Oladipo, who averaged 19.0 points, 4.3 rebounds and 5.0 assists per game during the summer league but also 4.8 turnovers per game.

His best moment occurred Thursday, when he hit a 22-foot, step-back jumper with 4.4 seconds remaining to give the Magic a 90-89 win over the Philadelphia 76ers.

"I'm a week more comfortable," he said. "I'm slowly, but surely, learning. I'm just trying to take every aspect of the point guard position and trying to perfect it, limit my mistakes and learn when to be aggressive and when to find my teammates."

The Magic will begin training camp Oct. 1.

In those training camp practices, and in the exhibition games that will follow, team officials will see how he performs at both guard positions against tougher competition than he faced during the summer league.

The Magic currently have five guards under contract for the upcoming season: Oladipo, point guard Jameer Nelson and shooting guards Arron Afflalo, Doron Lamb and E'Twaun Moore.

Of that quintet, Oladipo figures to be the most effective defender — someone capable of guarding both backcourt positions — while Nelson is the least effective defender.

A backcourt of Oladipo at point guard and Afflalo at shooting guard in certain situations would be a significant upgrade defensively for Orlando, which ranked 25th in defensive efficiency last season.

Oladipo averaged 3.0 steals per game during the summer league.

"He's a young man that's infectious," Borrego said. "He's a young man that his team rallies around. You can feel it.

"He's got a contagious quality about him that, until you have him in your program, until you have your hands on him, you don't really understand. I think his teammates feel his competitive energy, his spirit, and we got to see it firsthand."

Oladipo watched Friday's exhibition loss from the Magic bench, and he was among the players who catapulted off their seats when the team went on a run late in the third quarter, whittling a 29-point deficit down to 14 points.

After the final buzzer, he was asked to sum up his week.

"I had some good moments and I had some rough moments," he said.

"But it was good. It was a good learning process for me this week. Even today, watching it from the sideline was good for me because I could see some mistakes and the reason why I make them and then what I need to do to correct them. It was just a great learning week for me."

Frank Longo
Member since Nov 18th 2003
86830 posts
Tue Jul-23-13 08:56 PM

17. "I actually think this could work, in a Wade-on-the-Heat kind of way."
In response to Reply # 8

They need the right perimeter shooter/defender to compliment him, and it obviously is short-term tankage, but it really could pay off.

My movies: http://russellhainline.com
My movie reviews: https://letterboxd.com/RussellHFilm/
My beer TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@thebeertravelguide

Cenario
59254 posts
Tue Jul-23-13 02:41 PM

9. "Mike D'antoni sitting on the bench."
In response to Reply # 0

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

Cenario
59254 posts
Tue Jul-23-13 02:41 PM

10. "anrea bargnani on the court"
In response to Reply # 0

bentagain
Member since Mar 19th 2008
16595 posts
Tue Jul-23-13 03:24 PM

12. "...trade FOR Brandon Jennings..."
In response to Reply # 0

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you can't understand it without an explanation

you can't understand it with an explanation

cantball
Charter member
46630 posts
Mon Sep-30-13 02:54 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
22. "The old Scrub And Gun"
In response to Reply # 12

Behold my works,ye mighty

TheRealBillyOcean
Charter member
38224 posts
Mon Sep-30-13 01:59 PM

21. "James Anderson thinks he can be the starting shooting guard"
In response to Reply # 0

https://twitter.com/tmoore76ers/status/384355382778683392

MarkyMark
Member since Dec 04th 2009
760 posts
Mon Sep-30-13 02:54 PM

23. "RE: James Anderson thinks he can be the starting shooting guard"
In response to Reply # 21

Sad thing is, he can. If they play small lineup with Turner at the 3 and Young at the 4, its all clear for Anderson. He has to beat out Justin (not Jrue) Holliday and Khalif Wyatt. Oh that is until Jason Richardson comes back for two weeks before his knees give out again.

Full tank mode indicators:
1. Damien Wilkins averaging 30 minutes a game.
2. Spencer Hawes - Kwame Brown twin towers lineup employed more than 2 games in a row.
3. Thad Young traded for expiring contracts and conditional second picks
4. Evan Turner encouraged to take 20+ shots a game

sndesai1
Member since Feb 02nd 2013
1229 posts
Tue Oct-01-13 10:33 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
27. "i thought justin holiday was waived"
In response to Reply # 23

Cenario
59254 posts
Mon Sep-30-13 03:16 PM

24. "Knicks trading for Bargnani"
In response to Reply # 0

bshelly
Charter member
71730 posts
Mon Sep-30-13 04:41 PM

25. "don't know about none of that, but JASON COLLINS ON SIXERS PLS"
In response to Reply # 0

----
bshelly

"You (Fisher) could get fired, Les Snead could get fired, Kevin Demoff could get fired, but I will always be Eric Dickerson.” (c) The God

MarkyMark
Member since Dec 04th 2009
760 posts
Tue Oct-01-13 08:06 AM

26. "RE: don't know about none of that, but JASON COLLINS ON SIXERS PLS"
In response to Reply # 25

Nope. He might actually be a somewhat serviceable big man for a few minutes a game and maybe impart some toughness on our squad. They may be good for a few victories.

On the other hand, having an out-of-the-closet homosexual on the same squad as Hannity Hawes might be good for some locker room angst. I like where this is going.

TheRealBillyOcean
Charter member
38224 posts
Wed Jan-15-14 12:20 PM

28. "Celtics trade Jordan Crawford. He was trying to hard. "
In response to Reply # 0

https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/status/423498765962457088

veritas
Member since Sep 16th 2002
37201 posts
Wed Jan-15-14 12:23 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
29. "Brad, we're trading Jordan for post depth."
In response to Reply # 28

"Sounds great, who'd we get?"

"Joel Anthony"

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/uspw_7047772.jpg%3Fw%3D800

i still blame hip-hop.

bshelly
Charter member
71730 posts
Wed Jan-15-14 12:30 PM

31. "that's a good get for the Warriors"

----
bshelly

mrhood75
Member since Dec 06th 2004
44856 posts
Wed Jan-15-14 01:35 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
44. "It's a really good deal for us."
In response to Reply # 31

We get the back-up PG that we need, and get rid of Toney Douglas, who wasn't doing anything of note.

-----------------

www.albumism.com

Checkin' Our Style, Return To Zero:

https://www.mixcloud.com/returntozero/

gmltheone
Member since Jun 11th 2003
8564 posts
Wed Jan-15-14 12:43 PM

39. "Was hoping they traded his ignant ass to NYC.."

>https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/status/423498765962457088

Just the sheer comedy of melo having to deal with him.
----------------------------
Same as it ever was!

CherNic
Member since Aug 18th 2005
37156 posts
Wed Jan-15-14 12:46 PM

40. "that woulda been classic"
In response to Reply # 39

CherNic
37156 posts
Wed Jan-15-14 12:25 PM

30. "Heat trade Joel Anthony"
In response to Reply # 0

@WojYahooNBA 13m

As part of three team trade, Toney Douglas will go to the Miami Heat, league source tells Yahoo Sports. Joel Anthony goes to Boston.

@WojYahooNBA 12m

From Miami, Boston will also receive Philadelphia's projected future first-round pick and a future second round pick, league source tells Y

@WojYahooNBA 4m

On Philly's 1st-rounder to Boston via Miami, here's detail: If Sixers don't make playoffs this season or next, turns into two 2nd rounders.

Cenario
59254 posts
Wed Jan-15-14 12:32 PM

32. "please please please let toney douglas get tick"
In response to Reply # 30

or is he just getting waived asap

CherNic
37156 posts
Wed Jan-15-14 12:34 PM

33. "they don't really need another PG. Cole has really improved"
In response to Reply # 32

I like Douglas but this was definitely a cap move. Anthony had a $3.8 mil option

Cenario
59254 posts
Wed Jan-15-14 12:37 PM

35. "oh i know... i mean a situation where he HAAAS to play"
In response to Reply # 33

like every single other guard goes down lol.

You like douglas? have you seen him play?

CherNic
37156 posts
Wed Jan-15-14 12:41 PM

37. "lo siento....I just like him cuz I watched him a lil in college"
In response to Reply # 35

and I think it's kinda cool his folks have kids in 2 pro sports

Cenario
59254 posts
Wed Jan-15-14 12:48 PM

41. "lol exactly...he's terrible."
In response to Reply # 37

>I just like him cuz I watched him a lil in colleg

TheRealBillyOcean
Charter member
38224 posts
Wed Jan-15-14 12:37 PM

36. "Not like this bro. http://tinyurl.com/lgkyey3"
In response to Reply # 32

http://tinyurl.com/lgkyey3

Cenario
59254 posts
Wed Jan-15-14 12:49 PM

42. "dude, we went into the season with him as a starting pg"
In response to Reply # 36

STARTING!!! c'mon. He started in a playoff series against rondo and the celts!!! and niggas wanna blame melo????? c'mon. I hate that dude. lmao.

TheRealBillyOcean
Charter member
38224 posts
Wed Jan-15-14 12:54 PM

43. "Oh..I thought you were trying to claim him off waivers. "
In response to Reply # 42

Cenario
59254 posts
Wed Jan-15-14 03:12 PM

50. "well he would be a upgrade over felton ha ha."
In response to Reply # 43

nah...i hate that guy

cantball
Charter member
46630 posts
Wed Jan-15-14 12:36 PM

34. "That is some shameful tanking"
In response to Reply # 30

Bucks...take note

Behold my works,ye mighty

the_time_is_when_god...lounge
Member since Nov 19th 2012
5495 posts
Wed Jan-15-14 01:49 PM

45. "Rondo will be back Friday"
In response to Reply # 34

--------
Twitter: _TheloniousFunk
Instagram: thelonious_funk_

gmltheone
8564 posts
Wed Jan-15-14 12:42 PM

38. "This actually isn't THAT bad of a deal..."
In response to Reply # 0

>3.)Danny Ainge trades Rajon Rondo for Trey Burke and Gordon
>Hayward and some picks.
>

Depending on the picks...

Same as it ever was!

rjc27
Charter member
14602 posts
Wed Jan-15-14 02:08 PM

46. "Ainge would do that in a heartbeat right now"
In response to Reply # 38

rjc27
Charter member
14602 posts
Wed Jan-15-14 02:11 PM

47. "actually, forgot Hayward wants to get PAID"
In response to Reply # 46

@rob_starrk

TheRealBillyOcean
Charter member
38224 posts
Wed Jan-15-14 02:40 PM

48. "Did you forget that he's not good as well? "
In response to Reply # 47

SoulHonky
Member since Jan 21st 2003
25919 posts
Wed Jan-15-14 02:51 PM

49. "Makes no sense for Utah"
In response to Reply # 38

Rondo has one year left after this year. He's not re-signing with Utah. They'd be giving up guys they have some control over for one year of Rondo talking about where he wants to sign.

----
NBA MOCK DRAFT #1 - https://thecourierclass.com/whole-shebang/2017/5/18/2017-nba-mock-draft-1-just-lotto-and-lotta-trades

gmltheone
8564 posts
Wed Jan-15-14 03:23 PM

51. "Of course..."
In response to Reply # 49

>Rondo has one year left after this year. He's not re-signing
>with Utah. They'd be giving up guys they have some control
>over for one year of Rondo talking about where he wants to
>sign.

Which is why it's not going to happen. EVER.

Same as it ever was!

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2212213 Previous topic | Next topic