Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2206728

Subject: "Dwight Howard Discusses Decision in Q&A *swipe*" Previous topic | Next topic
El_essence
Charter member
24899 posts
Fri Jul-05-13 11:51 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Dwight Howard Discusses Decision in Q&A *swipe*"

http://www.hoopsworld.com/dwight-howard-discusses-decision-in-qa

Dwight Howard Discusses Decision in Q&A
Posted By Alex Kennedy On July 6, 2013 @ 12:36 am In Main Page,NBA | No Comments

On Friday evening, Dwight Howard officially decided to join the Houston Rockets. He had been weighing his options in Aspen, Colorado and ultimately chose the Rockets over the Los Angeles Lakers, Golden State Warriors, Atlanta Hawks and Dallas Mavericks.

Shortly after making his decision, he spoke to HOOPWORLD in an exclusive phone interview.

Why did you select the Rockets over the other four teams you met with?

Dwight Howard: I felt like Houston was the best fit for me. I felt that James and I would really have an opportunity to grow together. I felt like having a coach like Kevin McHale and having Hakeem Olajuwon, whos in Houston, can really help me grow as a player help me as a post player and help my overall game. It was very appealing. I felt like this was a great opportunity for me to start fresh. Im just looking forward to this opportunity.

How excited are you to play with James Harden in Houston?

DH: Ah man, Im very excited. Im very excited. Im looking forward to it. Ive been in contact with James and weve just been talking about developing a good relationship so we can lead that team as far as we can. Weve been talking about winning championships.

Do you feel that this is the closest youve been to a championship in this your career?

DH: Nothing is ever promised, but I feel like this is going to be a great opportunity for us to win. Playing with a guy like James and the rest of the team they have, we have a great opportunity. You only have a small window to win in the NBA. I think this gives me a good window, a good opportunity, to win. Im going to do what I can to help this team win. I think, right now, Im the oldest guy on the team so Ill be the youngest veteran in the NBA. But its a great opportunity. Looking at this team and the team we had in Orlando, its a very similar team, but were adding a guy like James Harden to that team. Its a great opportunity.

What stood out for you in the Rockets presentation earlier this week?

DH: It wasnt really the presentation. Every team that I talked to had a great presentation. And its not like I came in thinking that the Rockets would be the team and didnt pay attention in the other meetings or anything like that. I really listened. I took notes. I asked questions. I did everything I could to make sure I was making the best possible decision for myself. I just looked at everything in the end and I just felt like this was the place to go.

Are you happy to move on from this process and just focus on basketball again?

DH: I am. Now, Ill get a chance to just put down the hammer somewhere and just play. Theres no more uncertainty. People dont have to worry about anything for the next four years or say anything for the next four years. Im just going to play and be who I am. Ill get back everything that I lost. Im looking forward to it.

How tough have these two years and all of this drama been on you?

DH: Im sick and tired of all the sources. Im sick of people coming up with stories. I mean, its just a blessing for me. I had the opportunity to go through all of this go through this process but its been tough. Seeing all of the stuff on the internet. Seeing stuff that the reporters are saying when its nowhere near true and not who I am as a person. I was perceived as someone who Im not. It hurt a lot. It really hurt a lot. But the only thing now is to move forward. I have an opportunity to get past all of that and Im looking forward to it. This summer has been great. Ive gotten away from everything this summer. I didnt pay attention to anything that was being put out there on T.V. I had to hear about it, but I didnt focus on any of that stuff. I focused on getting better. Im just looking forward to the next half of my career.

Was it tough walking away from a franchise like the Lakers? They really havent lost a marquee free agent before.

DH: Very tough. Very, very, very tough. Very, very tough. People wouldnt understand. Walking away from them and walking away from $30 million. That shows you right there that I want to win. I want to win. Nothing else matters other than winning. I dont think anybody wouldve ever walked away from $30 million, but I want to win. But yeah, just walking away was tough. I was walking away from six million fans. I was walking away from a storied franchise. All of that makes it tough and it makes it a really, really big risk. I learned a lot from the situation in Orlando though, when I was afraid to walk away because I didnt want to hurt people. I was afraid to leave because everything seemed like it was great. But now, Im doing whats best for Dwight. People are going to be mad and upset either way, so Id rather be happy. I want to be happy playing basketball rather than upset doing what everyone wants me to do.

What did you think of Kobe Bryants comments that he could teach you how to be a winner?

DH: He didnt say anything of that sort. People twisted a lot of stuff that he said. But in my personal opinion, Im a winner. Im a winner because Ive been playing for nine years when the average career for an NBA player is three years. Im a winner because I made it to the NBA from a small school in Atlanta, GA, with 16 people in a class. Im a winner because Im succeeding in life. Ive had problems and Im not better than the next man, but Im going to push myself to be a winner when it comes to winning a championship. But he didnt say anything like that and a lot of people twisted what he did say.

If Phil Jackson had been more involved with the Lakers or coaching the team, would that have affected your decision?

DH: Well, I asked to have him as my coach earlier in the year. (pause) The best decision for me was to do whats best for Dwight. I think this is the best thing for me. This wasnt a decision about anybody else. I didnt have anybody pushing me to do anything. This is what Dwight wanted.

Have you gotten much sleep lately?

DH: Man, Ive actually gotten some good sleep. When the meetings were going on, I didnt really get much sleep. But after that, after I left, I really got the chance to sleep and just enjoy life. I went up to Colorado and had a good time. Man, I had a good time. I really enjoyed myself. I played chess, ping pong and just got away. I want to get back to that person. Thats who I am. Thats the person that made me who I am and who people love. I have to get back to being that.

Why did you decide to weigh your options in Colorado?

DH: I love that place. I love the mountains, trees and nature. Thats who I am as a person. I love that stuff and I wanted to get away. I wanted to enjoy the beauty of the earth. Thats why I went there.

Did the Rockets talk about acquiring Josh Smith during their presentation?

DH: They didnt talk to me about it. They just talked about the opportunity that they have for me and what they can provide for me as a player. Thats what was intriguing for me. But like I said in the beginning, it was very tough. Very, very tough.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Great read.... and he actually ASKED for Phil?
Jul 05th 2013
pringles over phil was an obvious fuck up when it happened
Jul 06th 2013
Godspeed, nigga nm
Jul 06th 2013
yep
Jul 06th 2013
Is that your 'pause,' or was it in the swipe?
Jul 06th 2013
Why is this "funny"?
Jul 06th 2013
funny because he said the words were misinterpreted, but then ...
Jul 06th 2013
The pause was in the swipe
Jul 06th 2013
thanks.
Jul 06th 2013
lol what???
Jul 06th 2013
      well ...
Jul 06th 2013
           RE: well ...
Jul 06th 2013
Fair enough
Jul 06th 2013
Dope. Have fun, ya big goofball.
Jul 06th 2013
the #STAYD12 was a nice gesture tho
Jul 06th 2013
      That shit was weak. Enjoy that big dumbass, foreal.
Jul 06th 2013
           reality hitting these fukers dead in the face lol
Jul 06th 2013
                Clippers want they billboards back....
Jul 06th 2013
                     RE: Clippers want they billboards back....
Jul 06th 2013
props to Dwight Howard
Jul 06th 2013
lakers fans entitled as fuck...just lose and regroup...DAMN!
Jul 06th 2013
RE: lakers fans entitled as fuck...just lose and regroup...DAMN!
Jul 06th 2013
them thinking they getting bron=nas fans thinking he won
Jul 06th 2013
RE: them thinking they getting bron=nas fans thinking he won
Jul 06th 2013
Jay was crying. Nas won. Get over it.
Jul 06th 2013
Please explain how Lakers fans are acting entitled.
Jul 06th 2013
THANK YOU
Jul 06th 2013
      Where's the entitlement?
Jul 06th 2013
i hope this clears up a lot of bullshit...
Jul 06th 2013
LOL. The same people that shit on "sources" day in and day out
Jul 06th 2013
Kobe:
Jul 06th 2013
I knew that Kobe shit sounded odd an unbelievable
Jul 06th 2013
Classy. Now he needs to just play some ball.
Jul 06th 2013
As lame as he is, none of this happens if they figure it out with Feel.
Jul 06th 2013
RE: LaMarcus Aldridge Discusses Decision in Q&A *swipe*
Jul 03rd 2015
No.
Nov 29th 2015
I wonder if he still thinks about that 30mil
Nov 29th 2015
Doubt it.
Nov 29th 2015
      Basically. I also doubt anyone is regretting
Nov 29th 2015
           how many "contenders" are going to offer him a max deal to play every...
Nov 29th 2015

Cold Truth
Member since Jan 28th 2004
44838 posts
Fri Jul-05-13 11:58 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Great read.... and he actually ASKED for Phil? "
In response to Reply # 0

Wowsers.

Yeah, they fucked this off in a bad way. B Shaw might have even been a great move to that affect.

-Sig-

“Why didn’t you do this in your own god damn country?"

-All Stah's view on undocumented immigrants wanting to be treated like human beings.

soundsop
Charter member
12988 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 10:03 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
25. "pringles over phil was an obvious fuck up when it happened"
In response to Reply # 1

and it just gets worse with time

ZooTown74
Member since May 29th 2002
43582 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 12:04 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "Godspeed, nigga nm"
In response to Reply # 0

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Im not posting in PTP

okayplayery
Member since Aug 25th 2012
518 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 12:07 AM

3. "yep"
In response to Reply # 0

"Looking at this team and the team we had in Orlando, its a very similar team, but were adding a guy like James Harden to that team. Its a great opportunity.
Read more at http://www.hoopsworld.com/dwight-howard-discusses-decision-in-qa#OLezmOiKXDKP4rxw.99

they sold him on the old Orlando system + Harden.

surround him with shooters and let Harden handle it in the end.

that what LA should've done, but that train left the station.

ConcreteCharlie
Member since Nov 21st 2002
71387 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 12:15 AM

4. "Is that your 'pause,' or was it in the swipe?"
In response to Reply # 0
Sat Jul-06-13 12:17 AM by ConcreteCharlie

Even if he asked for Phil, how is that "D'Antoni's fault?" For getting hired? If you're saying the organization bungled the coaching hire, eh, they already shoulder enough blame. Nobody is getting absolved here, this was just a massive failure of all involved parties combined with shitty luck.

As for the decision, Houston is working for the dude on many levels, period.

He comes off corny talking about "leaving $30 million" as if he is the only one to do it, but that's OK. He sounded, uh, awkward saying he was a "winner" at the pro level for lasting nine seasons and making it against long odds. uh, no, that's not a "winner" by NBA champion standards. kind of funny that "Kobe's words were twisted." I hate that people can say that and not be questioned. There was no shortage of softballing going on here.

And you will know MY JACKET IS GOLD when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Ryan M
Member since Oct 21st 2002
43743 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 01:05 AM

7. "Why is this "funny"?"
In response to Reply # 4

of funny that
>"Kobe's words were twisted." I hate that people can say that
>and not be questioned. There was no shortage of softballing
>going on here.

------------------------------

17x NBA Champions

ConcreteCharlie
71387 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 02:41 AM

15. "funny because he said the words were misinterpreted, but then ..."
In response to Reply # 7

offered no clarification. basically he ducked the question and they let it ride. is it strange funny or amusing funny? i guess both.

ZooTown74
Member since May 29th 2002
43582 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 01:15 AM

10. "The pause was in the swipe"
In response to Reply # 4

______________________________________________________________________________________
Im not posting in PTP

ConcreteCharlie
71387 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 02:40 AM

14. "thanks."
In response to Reply # 10

El_essence
Charter member
24899 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 01:50 AM

11. "lol what???"
In response to Reply # 4

>Even if he asked for Phil, how is that "D'Antoni's fault?"
>For getting hired? If you're saying the organization bungled
>the coaching hire, eh, they already shoulder enough blame.
>Nobody is getting absolved here, this was just a massive
>failure of all involved parties combined with shitty luck.

I posted a Q and A with no comment on what he or the interviewer said.

>As for the decision, Houston is working for the dude on many
>levels, period.

oh word?

>He comes off corny talking about "leaving $30 million" as if
>he is the only one to do it, but that's OK. He sounded, uh,
>awkward saying he was a "winner" at the pro level for lasting
>nine seasons and making it against long odds. uh, no, that's
>not a "winner" by NBA champion standards.

k

kind of funny that
>"Kobe's words were twisted." I hate that people can say that
>and not be questioned. There was no shortage of softballing
>going on here.

lol so he flatly denies the quotes attributed to Kobe in the meeting when asked and it's a softball question?

ConcreteCharlie
71387 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 02:40 AM

13. "well ..."
In response to Reply # 11

>>Even if he asked for Phil, how is that "D'Antoni's fault?"
>>For getting hired? If you're saying the organization bungled
>>the coaching hire, eh, they already shoulder enough blame.
>>Nobody is getting absolved here, this was just a massive
>>failure of all involved parties combined with shitty luck.
>
>I posted a Q and A with no comment on what he or the
>interviewer said.

yeah but it's not in isolation, spilled over from the other thread and this was even reference in that thread like ten seconds later. the whole "issue is d'antoni" thing is a weird way to blame a guy that just took a job and did it or assume that phil wouldn't have just been going through the motions for a big check.

>>As for the decision, Houston is working for the dude on many
>>levels, period.
>
>oh word?

yup, more talent, more immediate prospect of winning, more his speed in terms of a city and they are kissing his ass. there was really no level on which the lakers had a distinct advantage.

>>He comes off corny talking about "leaving $30 million" as if
>>he is the only one to do it, but that's OK. He sounded, uh,
>>awkward saying he was a "winner" at the pro level for
>lasting
>>nine seasons and making it against long odds. uh, no, that's
>>not a "winner" by NBA champion standards.
>
>k
>
> kind of funny that
>>"Kobe's words were twisted." I hate that people can say
>that
>>and not be questioned. There was no shortage of softballing
>>going on here.
>
>lol so he flatly denies the quotes attributed to Kobe in the
>meeting when asked and it's a softball question?

it's a softball question because his denial is just accepted without follow up or further comment. the whole interview was a lob, but that's hardly a surprise. he hooked them up here, obviously.

El_essence
Charter member
24899 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 12:33 PM

34. "RE: well ..."
In response to Reply # 13

>>>Even if he asked for Phil, how is that "D'Antoni's fault?"
>>>For getting hired? If you're saying the organization
>bungled
>>>the coaching hire, eh, they already shoulder enough blame.
>>>Nobody is getting absolved here, this was just a massive
>>>failure of all involved parties combined with shitty luck.
>>
>>I posted a Q and A with no comment on what he or the
>>interviewer said.
>
>yeah but it's not in isolation, spilled over from the other
>thread and this was even reference in that thread like ten
>seconds later. the whole "issue is d'antoni" thing is a weird
>way to blame a guy that just took a job and did it or assume
>that phil wouldn't have just been going through the motions
>for a big check.

I think for Dwight it's the overall uncertainty. Not specifically MDA. But the decision to hire him and stick with him. Ultimately, I think the reality is short term Dwight clearly made the right decision to go with Rockets. he's going to be 28 and the Rockets are in the mix for a title at least the next two years. We have a ton of question marks. I ain't even mad at him. I think he would have failed short term in LA and gotten a lot of criticism that he probably wouldn't have been able to handle. Criticism that initially wouldn't be deserved, but towards the end of his contract would have been based on how he parted with Orlando. It's embarrassing for us. But I think both sides will feel it was the right move when it's all said and done.

>>>As for the decision, Houston is working for the dude on
>many
>>>levels, period.
>>
>>oh word?
>
>yup, more talent, more immediate prospect of winning, more his
>speed in terms of a city and they are kissing his ass. there
>was really no level on which the lakers had a distinct
>advantage.

I was being sarcastic. my bad.

>>>He comes off corny talking about "leaving $30 million" as
>if
>>>he is the only one to do it, but that's OK. He sounded, uh,
>>>awkward saying he was a "winner" at the pro level for
>>lasting
>>>nine seasons and making it against long odds. uh, no,
>that's
>>>not a "winner" by NBA champion standards.
>>
>>k
>>
>> kind of funny that
>>>"Kobe's words were twisted." I hate that people can say
>>that
>>>and not be questioned. There was no shortage of softballing
>>>going on here.
>>
>>lol so he flatly denies the quotes attributed to Kobe in the
>>meeting when asked and it's a softball question?
>
>
>it's a softball question because his denial is just accepted
>without follow up or further comment. the whole interview was
>a lob, but that's hardly a surprise. he hooked them up here,
>obviously.

What is there to follow up? "What exactly did he say?" What good will that do when he's pretty much spelled out his reasoning for leaving. Primarily because the Rockets offer the best shot at him winning a chip sooner rather than later. (for the record, I've worked my way to this being the primary reason overnight and think the MDA/Phil issue just adds fuel to him leaving). The only way Kobe and, to a lesser degree, Nash factor negatively into this is their age and health. He doesn't leave for LA if Kobe's 30 years old. I don't think their relationship was an issue once the season played out.

LA2Philly
Member since Oct 18th 2004
41249 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 12:44 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
5. "Fair enough"
In response to Reply # 0

---------------------------------
<--The drought is over

"have fun reveling in your pettiness tho" (C) Dula summing up 98% of OKS

"I didnt finish a damn thing...matter of fact I jerked off after she left."
-Kobe speaking to investigators

L D E A

Ryan M
43743 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 12:58 AM

6. "Dope. Have fun, ya big goofball."
In response to Reply # 0

17x NBA Champions

LAbeathustla
Member since Jan 24th 2004
33858 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 01:07 AM

8. "the #STAYD12 was a nice gesture tho"
In response to Reply # 6

FOH niiiiigga!!!

------------------------------------
2019 CABG Survivor

2016 OK Survivor Champion

be about it or be without it

RIP GOATs

Ryan M
43743 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 01:09 AM

9. "That shit was weak. Enjoy that big dumbass, foreal."
In response to Reply # 8

17x NBA Champions

SeV
Charter member
50209 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 02:26 AM

12. "reality hitting these fukers dead in the face lol"
In response to Reply # 9

Dallas Heatvricks BACK 2 BACK CHAMPS!!

LAbeathustla
33858 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 04:25 AM

17. "Clippers want they billboards back...."
In response to Reply # 12

these niggas miserable already

2019 CABG Survivor

RIP GOATs

kwemos
Member since Mar 05th 2005
748 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 05:00 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
18. "RE: Clippers want they billboards back...."
In response to Reply # 17

For your trash talking sake I hope the Lakers become the Wizards.

mistermaxxx08
Member since Dec 31st 2010
16076 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 02:54 AM

16. "props to Dwight Howard"
In response to Reply # 0

he threw the lakers money back in there face that man is more gangsta fo real fo real.

told D'antoni and kobe Capice to Htown.

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

Miami Heat, New York Yankees,buffalo bills

Basaglia
Member since Nov 30th 2004
49463 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 05:43 AM

19. "lakers fans entitled as fuck...just lose and regroup...DAMN!"
In response to Reply # 0

Steph: I was just fooling about

Kyrie: I wasn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8OWNspU_yE

murph71
Member since Sep 15th 2005
23113 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 05:51 AM

20. "RE: lakers fans entitled as fuck...just lose and regroup...DAMN!"
In response to Reply # 19

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GOAT of his era......long live Prince.....God is alive....

bshelly
Charter member
71730 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 09:46 AM

21. "them thinking they getting bron=nas fans thinking he won"

----
bshelly

"You (Fisher) could get fired, Les Snead could get fired, Kevin Demoff could get fired, but I will always be Eric Dickerson.” (c) The God

murph71
Member since Sep 15th 2005
23113 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 10:13 AM

27. "RE: them thinking they getting bron=nas fans thinking he won"
In response to Reply # 21

Nah...bad analogy.....

GOAT of his era......long live Prince.....God is alive....

Nick Has a Problem...Seriously
Member since Dec 25th 2010
16580 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 10:54 AM

31. "Jay was crying. Nas won. Get over it."
In response to Reply # 21

Falcons, Braves, Bulldogs and Hawks

Geto Boys, Poison Clan, UGK, Eightball & MJG, OutKast, Goodie Mob

Cold Truth
44838 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 09:59 AM

23. "Please explain how Lakers fans are acting entitled. "

We'll wait.

-Sig-

-All Stah's view on undocumented immigrants wanting to be treated like human beings.

ConcreteCharlie
71387 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 12:15 PM

32. "THANK YOU"

Cold Truth
44838 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 12:20 PM

33. "Where's the entitlement? "
In response to Reply # 32

Sure, it sounds great for agenda wars, but where is all this entitlement?

-Sig-

CyrenYoung
Charter member
34204 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 09:58 AM

22. "i hope this clears up a lot of bullshit..."
In response to Reply # 0

..but i know it won't

>What did you think of Kobe Bryants comments that he could
>teach you how to be a winner?
>
>DH: He didnt say anything of that sort. People twisted a lot
>of stuff that he said. But in my personal opinion, Im a
>winner. Im a winner because Ive been playing for nine years
>when the average career for an NBA player is three years. Im
>a winner because I made it to the NBA from a small school in
>Atlanta, GA, with 16 people in a class. Im a winner because
>Im succeeding in life. Ive had problems and Im not better
>than the next man, but Im going to push myself to be a winner
>when it comes to winning a championship. But he didnt say
>anything like that and a lot of people twisted what he did
>say.
>
>If Phil Jackson had been more involved with the Lakers or
>coaching the team, would that have affected your decision?
>
>DH: Well, I asked to have him as my coach earlier in the
>year. (pause) The best decision for me was to do whats best
>for Dwight. I think this is the best thing for me. This wasnt
>a decision about anybody else. I didnt have anybody pushing
>me to do anything. This is what Dwight wanted.

nothing else matters. i wish him well in his career.

*skatin' the rings of saturn*

*GLSC*

..and miles to go before i sleep...

Cold Truth
44838 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 10:02 AM

24. "LOL. The same people that shit on "sources" day in and day out"
In response to Reply # 22

will sit here and say Dwight is lying or that they somehow know what REALLY transpired and Dwight is just saving face or some bullshit.

-Sig-

JBoogs
Charter member
31222 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 10:03 AM

26. "Kobe:"
In response to Reply # 0

Bryant stopped following Howard on Twitter after he announced his decision. Bryant also posted a photo on Instagram of him and Lakers teammate Pau Gasol with hashtags that included "lakercorazon," which means Laker Heart.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9453534/dwight-howard-says-sign-houston-rockets

I've traveled far and wide through many different times...

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 10:39 AM

28. "I knew that Kobe shit sounded odd an unbelievable"
In response to Reply # 0

BlassFemur
Member since Mar 26th 2008
10309 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 10:46 AM

29. "Classy. Now he needs to just play some ball."
In response to Reply # 0

https://banafrit.com/
http://middlebrainmedia.com/

Tiger Woods
Member since Feb 15th 2004
18386 posts
Sat Jul-06-13 10:51 AM

30. "As lame as he is, none of this happens if they figure it out with Feel."
In response to Reply # 0

I think he's corny but ill admit that everything he said here seems genuine

LAbeathustla
33858 posts
Fri Jul-03-15 12:27 PM

35. "RE: LaMarcus Aldridge Discusses Decision in Q&A *swipe*"
In response to Reply # 0

yall niggas ready???

2019 CABG Survivor

RIP GOATs

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59180 posts
Sun Nov-29-15 11:57 AM

37. "No."
In response to Reply # 35

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Sun Nov-29-15 11:10 AM

36. "I wonder if he still thinks about that 30mil "
In response to Reply # 0

Ryan M
43743 posts
Sun Nov-29-15 01:33 PM

38. "Doubt it. "
In response to Reply # 36

Almost any player who Takes that "pay cut" is just putting off money, not actually taking a pay cut. It's just less guaranteed - Dwight will make that up.

17x NBA Champions

Premiere
Member since Sep 02nd 2005
2177 posts
Sun Nov-29-15 04:37 PM

39. "Basically. I also doubt anyone is regretting"
In response to Reply # 38

Being 30 years old on THIS Lakers team. And Dwight's getting paid this offseason. A lot.

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Sun Nov-29-15 05:12 PM

40. "how many "contenders" are going to offer him a max deal to play every..."
In response to Reply # 39

other game?

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2206728 Previous topic | Next topic