Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2188286

Subject: "what's worse? pac doin blood tests or may with the catchweight?" Previous topic | Next topic
abstractionism
Member since Nov 20th 2009
320 posts
Thu May-30-13 08:03 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Poll question: what's worse? pac doin blood tests or may with the catchweight?"

Poll result (11 votes)
needles (6 votes)Vote
2lbs (5 votes)Vote

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
That Pac shit is incredible.
May 30th 2013
Floyd won.
May 30th 2013
"Saul Alvarez: I'll Drop To 150 For Floyd Mayweather Jr."(swipe)
May 30th 2013
both were negotiating tactics. and manny agreed to do the blood
May 30th 2013
yellow: pac doin catchweights
May 30th 2013
scared of needles
May 30th 2013
PAC-MAN got knocked out.
May 30th 2013
this is silly....canelo will rehydrate to 170 or more
May 31st 2013

RaFromQueens
Member since Apr 18th 2006
19528 posts
Thu May-30-13 09:20 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "That Pac shit is incredible."
In response to Reply # 0

Scared of needles or against his beliefs or whateverthefuck this guy is a different level of full of shit at this point.

---
"People that need positivity around them all the time are weak individuals in my book" - @lilduval

DanSpeak
Charter member
3089 posts
Thu May-30-13 11:44 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "Floyd won."
In response to Reply # 0

https://twitter.com/DJDanSpeak

https://soundcloud.com/dan-speak/the-voyage-mix?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter

BLACK_ADAM
Member since Mar 21st 2006
4791 posts
Thu May-30-13 03:25 PM

3. ""Saul Alvarez: I'll Drop To 150 For Floyd Mayweather Jr."(swipe)"
In response to Reply # 0

2lbs is the halfway point between 50-54

So Mayweather made a concession?!?!? Floyd Sr. said 147. Alvarez is on record asking for 150.

The fight is signed for a 152lb weigh in.... Call it however you like....

...and yes.. Fighters have the absolute right to change their minds....

Swippety:

"Saul Alvarez: I'll Drop To 150 For Floyd Mayweather Jr."

Posted by: Jhonny Gonzalez on 11/29/2011

http://www.boxingscene.com/saul-alvarez-ill-drop-150-floyd-mayweather-jr--46563

By Jhonny Gonzalez

WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (39-0-1, 29KOs) is willing to drop a few pounds to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs). Mayweather is the World Boxing Council's champion at 147-pounds. Alvarez has no problem facing Mayweather at a catch-weight of 150-pounds.

Last Saturday in Mexico City, Alvarez retained his title with a fifth round technical knockout of former champion Kermit Cintron.

After his win, Alvarez challenged Mayweather on national television. Mayweather is scheduled to fight on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Alvarez approached Oscar De La Hoya, President of Golden Boy Promotions, and requested a fight with Mayweather.

"It's what I want, the Mayweather fight. That's what we put on the table. I feel more mature and for that I am willing to go down to 150 pounds," said Canelo to Sal Rodriguez. "De la Hoya said he was going to pursue the Mayweather fight . We are ready for it. It's what people want, for me to fight someone like ."

"Inspectah Deck, he's like...he's like that dude thatta sit back and watch you play yourself and all that right? And see you sit there and know you lyin; and he'll take you to court after that, cuz he the Inspectah."

southphillyman
Member since Oct 22nd 2003
90059 posts
Thu May-30-13 04:41 PM

4. "both were negotiating tactics. and manny agreed to do the blood"
In response to Reply # 0

tests with floyd years ago. then floyd had a problem with the split......
so i gotta say floyd flip flopping cause that is more recent
manny flip flopped on the drug shit like 3-4 yrs ago when he agreed to do floyds testing
i feel ppl are just bringing it up now because floyd recently flip flopped on some shit he said in 2012

~~~~~~

falafel stand pimpin
Member since Dec 26th 2006
4381 posts
Thu May-30-13 10:27 PM

5. "yellow: pac doin catchweights"
In response to Reply # 0

AlBundy
Member since May 27th 2002
9621 posts
Thu May-30-13 10:34 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
6. "scared of needles"
In response to Reply # 0

meanwhile got tattoos everywhere

-------------------------
“The other dude after me didn’t help my case. It was just like…crazy nigga factory going on.”
Dre makes no apologies for his own eccentricities. “I was young, and searching, trying to find myself,” he says. “Never did.”-- Andre B

isaaaa
Member since May 10th 2007
30565 posts
Thu May-30-13 11:27 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
7. "PAC-MAN got knocked out."
In response to Reply # 0

After Holiday Sale, take advantage of 25% off www.karmaloop.com w/ rep code JR9103 | Nike, G-Star, Spiewak, etc.
+ a full line of Women's wear (Jeffrey Campbell, etc.)

Ink_Spot
Member since Mar 26th 2004
2948 posts
Fri May-31-13 01:38 AM

8. "this is silly....canelo will rehydrate to 170 or more"
In response to Reply # 0

take your L's Pac fans, and move on.....this ship has sailed

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2188286 Previous topic | Next topic