Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2143027

Subject: "Congrats on that double double, Ky Ky..." Previous topic | Next topic
FromTheGo
Member since Feb 04th 2003
10606 posts
Thu Mar-07-13 08:11 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Congrats on that double double, Ky Ky..."

When you pass to your wack ass scrub ass teammates, for some strange reason you WIN games!

Little known fact about the PG position Ky:

You run the offense and set up plays and shots for your team. If you can get your teammates the ball in stride or with timing, they get open and easy looks at the basket. Open looks for them will result in higher fg% and you won't be viewed as holding them back from their potential. Next time you get double-teamed, before you perform that crossover spin move between the legs to split it, think to yourself...

"Self...someone is open!"

...if it is Waiters or Tristan, pass the ball!...

...if it is Alonzo Gee, well yep it's ESPN Sportscenter time, so after splitting the double-team, maybe a stepback J or to the rack...

3 double doubles and counting.

Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

FromTheGo

P.S. One more season and excuses will be deaf to my ears. Tristan is a beast, Speights is solid, Waiters has game, and Zeller is white...

(see I am not a hater)

Lol next Isiah my ass...

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
http://s17.postimg.org/6r7bfqpnz/kyrieglass.jpg - They Call Him Mr. Glass

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Seeing how mad he is making Rosedonia is awesome
Mar 07th 2013
furious, even
Mar 07th 2013
what are you talking about?
Mar 07th 2013
zeke and everyone else knows it's a wrap starting next year
Mar 07th 2013
the problem with that logic is EVERY team is getting better...
Mar 07th 2013
      who cares about lillard or grievas...they older and WAY not better
Mar 07th 2013
but ZEKE said all these other pgs can hear Ky's footsteps
Mar 07th 2013
      yeah when they blow by him and he's running behind them
Mar 07th 2013
Rosemania
Mar 07th 2013
Rosemont. duh.
Mar 07th 2013
Roseland?
Mar 07th 2013
      ^^^Correct
Mar 07th 2013
      ^^^ I'll accept that!
Mar 07th 2013
      Roseland: Where we think our team has a chance & hate the SAT
Mar 07th 2013
           lmao
Mar 07th 2013
I wouldn't dare go as hard as FromTheGo and I think Ky is special
Mar 07th 2013

Ceej
Member since Feb 16th 2006
66741 posts
Thu Mar-07-13 08:17 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "Seeing how mad he is making Rosedonia is awesome"
In response to Reply # 0

http://i.imgur.com/vPqCzVU.jpg

cgonz00cc
Member since Aug 01st 2002
35245 posts
Thu Mar-07-13 08:27 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "furious, even"
In response to Reply # 1

FromTheGo
10606 posts
Thu Mar-07-13 08:45 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "what are you talking about?"
In response to Reply # 1

I am probably the only Bulls fan that isn't on his nuts...or shall I say, giving him his praise as the NEXT!!!!

Rose is another caliber of PG and Kyrie has a ways to go to even be in the comparative convo.

Even in that post with Isiah talking bout it...

Listen closely to what he says about TP, Rose, Paul, Westbrook....then basically says Kyrie can dribble...

Zeke knows Rose another level of PG.

Don't bring Bulls fans or Rose fans into this.

Rose's jacket is patched up nicely.

Basaglia
Member since Nov 30th 2004
49463 posts
Thu Mar-07-13 09:35 AM

5. "zeke and everyone else knows it's a wrap starting next year"
In response to Reply # 3

i said 3 years, he'd be the top PG by 2014.

and he shoulda had about 15 dimes last night, just as sure as he should have at least 8 every night. them dudes be MISSING.

that lil 8 footer walton missed
wide open 3 by ellington
blown layups by tristan and speights
gee chippin the paint off the rim with those corner threes AS USUAL

it's cool tho...either otto or shabazz gonna be in that corner next year. they ain't gonna shoot no damn 30% either.

Steph: I was just fooling about

Kyrie: I wasn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8OWNspU_yE

FromTheGo
10606 posts
Thu Mar-07-13 10:35 AM

6. "the problem with that logic is EVERY team is getting better..."
In response to Reply # 5

Cavs and Bobcats are at the bottom of the pack.

Lillard will be better
Greivis will be better

and their teams will improve.

I fear for the kid.

Cleveland is going to rely on the draft and hope to gain someone who can make Kyrie better instead of the other way around.

It's not like Portland, New Orleans, Minnesota, or Washington is sitting there going...Damn! If only I had a good scorer or a post player that could make my player better and understand the offense better.

Those teams will get lottery picks and improve and their teams will be better than the Cavs or at worse hovering the same mediocre to bad records.

I get what the league is trying to do.

They want to promote Kyrie so that people will want to go to bumblefuck Cleveland after Bron tore its heart out...

Problem is, will Kyrie want to give up shine as the man and let an elite efficient scorer come in or will he want to be the man and keep his team down with his weak visioned leadership.

...then you have Rose and Rondo coming back, Paul Jrue Russ Top5 Deron Spice still at the top of scoring and assists lists, and Lilard and Jennings seemingly on the rise with better court vision and possibly better team playoff chances.

Top5Ky will be hard fam...

but he will be the best dribbler...and the best crossover if Crawford and Rose retires.

Basaglia
Member since Nov 30th 2004
49463 posts
Thu Mar-07-13 10:38 AM

8. "who cares about lillard or grievas...they older and WAY not better"
In response to Reply # 6

Steph: I was just fooling about

Kyrie: I wasn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8OWNspU_yE

CherNic
Member since Aug 18th 2005
37156 posts
Thu Mar-07-13 10:54 AM

12. "but ZEKE said all these other pgs can hear Ky's footsteps"
In response to Reply # 3

FromTheGo
10606 posts
Thu Mar-07-13 11:17 AM

16. "yeah when they blow by him and he's running behind them"
In response to Reply # 12

with his no defense having ass....

of course you are going to big up the young talented kid

Zeke basically went down a list of PG after PG on winning, playoff, and Finals caliber teams....

...and Kyrie on a 20 win team...

one of these kids is doing his own thing...

Top 5
Rose
Wessy
Paul

and

Kyrie can dribble

Spice get 20+ ppg 6+ ast/game headed to the playoffs and is #2 ALL TIME in 3pt shooting and getting better

Jrue finally got the team to himself and lost the top scorer and played without their "star" center and putting up 19 and just under 9 ast/game with Turner's non shooting ass Brick Young and ason Richardson and the super efficient Thad Young...lol 19 and 9 ain't bad for that shithole of a squad and Philly got money to spend AND a better city to play in.

both them dudes are closer to the top 5 than Kyrie

bshelly
Charter member
71730 posts
Thu Mar-07-13 08:50 AM

4. "Rosemania"
In response to Reply # 1

----
bshelly

"You (Fisher) could get fired, Les Snead could get fired, Kevin Demoff could get fired, but I will always be Eric Dickerson.” (c) The God

B9
Charter member
43124 posts
Thu Mar-07-13 10:36 AM

7. "Rosemont. duh. "
In response to Reply # 1

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59169 posts
Thu Mar-07-13 10:41 AM

9. "Roseland?"
In response to Reply # 1

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

auragin_boi
Member since Aug 01st 2003
20939 posts
Thu Mar-07-13 10:42 AM

10. "^^^Correct"
In response to Reply # 9

FromTheGo
10606 posts
Thu Mar-07-13 10:44 AM

11. "^^^ I'll accept that!"
In response to Reply # 9

Wild WIld

Ceej
Member since Feb 16th 2006
66741 posts
Thu Mar-07-13 10:54 AM

13. "Roseland: Where we think our team has a chance & hate the SAT"
In response to Reply # 9
Thu Mar-07-13 10:56 AM by Ceej

Whilst the rest of the universe knows otherwise, and takes the test.

http://i.imgur.com/vPqCzVU.jpg

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59169 posts
Thu Mar-07-13 11:01 AM

14. "lmao"
In response to Reply # 13

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

auragin_boi
Member since Aug 01st 2003
20939 posts
Thu Mar-07-13 11:10 AM

15. "I wouldn't dare go as hard as FromTheGo and I think Ky is special"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu Mar-07-13 11:12 AM by auragin_boi

like a VERY special talent. He gonna do a lot of winning games later in his career. But I've long since said that the Cavs will be the issue. The one benefit is that Ky ain't as good as Bron so he can't help them be mediocre as he gets better.

They'll stay a lotto team and let Clev build in that OKC fashion. But will they pick the 'right' talent. I didn't think tristian or waiters or zeller should have been their building blocks. I thought Jonas, Kanter or Klay (yup, it woulda been a reach but a lot of people thought tristian was a reach) should have been the pick instead of tristian and I thought they'd take Singler in the 2nd round.

Last year it shoulda been T-Rob, Jeremy Lamb, Ross or Drummond. Looking at it now, Ross or Drummond would have been perfect but Lamb woulda worked too.

I think they shoulda kept crowder and james and drafted PJIII instead of cunningham.

If the Cavs had done what I expected:

Kyrie
Klay
Singler/Crowder
PJIII
Drummond/James

or

Kyrie
Ross
Singler/Crowder
PJIII
Kanter/James

^^^Would be their building blocks. Klay is the prefect compliment Kyrie's skills. Ross is also a good compliment. PJIII is an athletic wing that can run and finish, would fit the role better than Tristian (though I think TT's post game is developing much faster than PJIII's will) and then Drummond for his shot blocking and rebounding ability. And I think the Cavs woulda had the luxury of bringing him off the bench this year like Det until Andy got hurt then letting him play. Or if they rolled with Kanter, he'd be a better offensive player but still a decent rebounder and ok shot blocker. You got Singler who's a glue/hustle guy who's not gonna make a ton of mistakes (and he's big/tall) and Crowder to add scoring from the bench. James backs up which ever C they start.

You trade Andy for another piece or let him walk and sign good FA's with the cap room and you got something...not to mention another high lotto pick this yr.

But who knows...Oden might sign and actually be healthy. Then if they get Otto, Benny Mac, Muhammed or Noel this draft and end up with:

Kyrie
Waiters
Muhammed or Otto
Tristian
Oden

It'll start looking like a legit threat is forming in Clev.

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2143027 Previous topic | Next topic