Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2119168

Subject: "Five minutes!!! Rob Ryan new Ram's DC" Previous topic | Next topic
Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Thu Jan-24-13 07:34 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Five minutes!!! Rob Ryan new Ram's DC"

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=8878336

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Rams: WE WERE JUST KIDDING
Jan 29th 2013
Great... now I gotta look at this dirtbag on my TV twice a year
Jan 29th 2013
Reply #1
Jan 29th 2013
      Post wasn't up when I clicked reply
Jan 30th 2013
The clock is re-ticking for him.
Jan 29th 2013
How many DC jobs are still open
Jan 29th 2013
Im convinced he and Fisher had a fist fight.
Jan 29th 2013
it will probably Dick Juron....
Jan 30th 2013

CherNic
Member since Aug 18th 2005
37156 posts
Tue Jan-29-13 01:25 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Rams: WE WERE JUST KIDDING"
In response to Reply # 0

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8893455/rob-ryan-st-louis-rams-defensive-coordinator-jeff-fisher

The St. Louis Rams will not hire Rob Ryan as defensive coordinator after a second visit with the coaching staff Monday determined that his addition was not a good "scheme fit," according to coach Jeff Fisher.

Fisher noted that the team did not make an official announcement on the hiring of Ryan, but his team will publicly confirm that Ryan will not join the staff.

Last week, a source had told ESPN that Ryan would be hired as the Rams' defensive coordinator.

The boisterous Ryan was fired as defensive coordinator of the Dallas Cowboys on Jan. 8, soon after owner Jerry Jones said he would make major changes to a team that finished 8-8 and missed the playoffs.

After his ouster in Dallas, Ryan said, "I'll be out of work for like five minutes."

Last season, the Rams' defense was coached by a host of assistants after defensive coordinator Gregg Williams was suspended by the NFL for his role in the New Orleans Saints' bounty scandal. The team announced earlier this month that Williams, who has yet to be reinstated by the NFL, won't be with the team next season.

League sources have said that Williams is on the verge of being hired as the Tennessee Titans' assistant head coach.

Before Williams can finalize a contract with the Titans, however, he first must be reinstated by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell -- a move that could come as early as this week.

Information from ESPN senior NFL analyst Chris Mortensen and ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter was used in this repor

OldPro
Member since Dec 10th 2002
34401 posts
Tue Jan-29-13 01:28 PM

2. "Great... now I gotta look at this dirtbag on my TV twice a year"
In response to Reply # 0

Starks dunked on Bulls
Member since Dec 07th 2011
12028 posts
Tue Jan-29-13 03:30 PM

5. "Reply #1"
In response to Reply # 2

>
>_________________________________
>Reunion Radio Podcasts
>http://reunionradio.blogspot.com/
>Twitter @therealoldpro

OldPro
Member since Dec 10th 2002
34401 posts
Wed Jan-30-13 11:51 AM

8. "Post wasn't up when I clicked reply"
In response to Reply # 5

gmltheone
Member since Jun 11th 2003
8564 posts
Tue Jan-29-13 01:36 PM

3. "The clock is re-ticking for him. "
In response to Reply # 0

----------------------------
Same as it ever was!

ShawndmeSlanted
Member since Oct 30th 2004
43353 posts
Tue Jan-29-13 01:46 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
4. "How many DC jobs are still open"
In response to Reply # 0

---
"though time has passed, im still the future" (c) black thought

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Tue Jan-29-13 03:35 PM

6. "Im convinced he and Fisher had a fist fight."
In response to Reply # 0

Mofo was at the Blues game the other night. They announced him to the crowd as the new DC and he got mad applause.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Warren Coolidge
Charter member
41998 posts
Wed Jan-30-13 11:38 AM

7. "it will probably Dick Juron...."
In response to Reply # 0

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2119168 Previous topic | Next topic