Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2101580

Subject: "*Planning a memorial service for Radin - Need help/suggestions*" Previous topic | Next topic
CyrenYoung
Charter member
34204 posts
Tue Jan-01-13 08:01 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"*Planning a memorial service for Radin - Need help/suggestions*"
Wed Jan-02-13 08:41 AM by CyrenYoung

http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=11744926&mesg_id=11744926&page=

*swiped from gd*

cbeten (Radin's fam)

Happy New Year to you all.

As you are probably aware, my brother Radin, took his own life back in November. My family would like to have a memorial for him probably in late Spring. We'd like to have a daytime event to hang out to celebrate his life and what a wonderful guy he was.

Then, we'd like to do something that Eric (Radin) would have loved. We want to throw some sort of music event at a bar in Columbus with either a DJ or artist that Eric loved. The key is it has to be affordable and realistic b/c we'd like to donate the door charges (outside of the cost of the event) to a charity in Eric's honor.

I'm posting this on this board because Eric was an active member on this board for many years. I know a lot of artists that Eric loved, but none of them are realistic for this event. I'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks!

-------
"..i was born a free man. nobody beat me accept i beat them right back..."

..and miles to go before i sleep...

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2101580 Previous topic | Next topic