Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2364645

Subject: "These fools hunting Jameis Winston down for this 2012 rape allegation " Previous topic | Next topic
Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 08:30 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"These fools hunting Jameis Winston down for this 2012 rape allegation "

FSU investigating Jameis Winston
Updated: September 5, 2014, 12:58 AM ET

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11466541/florida-state-university-follows-title-ix-investigation-qb-jameis-winston

Florida State has begun conducting a required investigation into Jameis Winston in relation to 2012 accusations of rape by a female student despite the state's declining to charge the quarterback in the matter.

An attorney representing Winston's accuser says FSU is following through with its Title IX investigation and that school officials interviewed the woman for the first time in early August. She initially reported the alleged rape to police in December 2012.

It was a development Seminoles coach Jimbo Fisher said wouldn't serve as a distraction for the top-ranked football team.

"No, this team moves on," Fisher said Thursday. "I have no idea how that'll go, what it's about. That's for other people to find out. We're just here playing ball."

John Clune, the woman's attorney, said in interviews with USA Today and ESPN.com that they were surprised by the timing of the investigation but that it was what the school was "required to do all along."

Clune said an Aug. 7 interview between his client and the school "went pretty well."

"I think it was a positive experience, and everyone felt like the university was taking it very seriously," Clune told USA Today.

The school also interviewed two other people, Clune said, but the attorney does not know whether Winston was interviewed.

"I'm confident that they told us it's going to be more than window dressing," Clune said. "That's about the best I can say. Time will tell."

Fisher said he had been kept in the loop and abreast of the situation.

"We're just going to coach ball just like we are," Fisher said when asked whether the team was prepared in the event Winston was found responsible and missed time.

Title IX mandates schools investigate and adjudicate sexual harassment and violence cases separate of any criminal investigation, and says schools should not wait for any criminal investigation to conclude.

The state attorney's office began investigating Winston in November 2013, but no charges were filed because of insufficient evidence.

Willie Meggs, the state attorney for the Second Judicial Circuit, whose office declined to pursue criminal charges against Winston in December, said he wasn't aware of any new evidence in the case.

"My understanding is what they're looking at is much different from what we were looking at," Meggs said. "The standards for criminal charges and student conduct are different animals."

Meggs did say he was surprised FSU officials took so long to investigate the woman's claims.

In a statement, Winston family adviser David Cornwell reasserted that Winston did not sexually assault the accuser.

"The real story here is that after her Colorado attorneys created a media frenzy alleging that Florida State University failed to comply with its Title IX obligations, had to come clean and admit that she previously refused to cooperate with the university's Title IX inquiry," Cornwell said in the statement. "Now that she has finally done her Title IX interview, this is the fourth time has told her story.

"We anticipate the same conclusion that followed her previous three statements to the Tallahassee Police Department, Florida's State Attorney's Office and in the FSU Code of Student Conduct hearing."

FSU's ruling will be based on a "preponderance of evidence" -- a standard set forth in the "Dear Colleague" letter from the Education Department's Office for Civil Rights.

Two of Winston's teammates, Chris Casher and Ronald Darby, faced school code of conduct charges this summer. Only Casher, who told police he recorded the incident on his phone but later deleted it, was found responsible, and he received a year of probation, The Wall Street Journal reported.

Clune said he expects the university to charge Winston with violating the school's conduct policy.

"If somebody doesn't want to give his side of the story, I don't see how that could be the basis for not being charged," Clune said. "It's up to any student if they don't want to cooperate with an investigation, but it shouldn't work to their advantage to not give their side of what happened."

Florida State spokeswoman Browning Brooks declined to comment on the specific investigation, citing federal privacy laws, when contacted by USA Today.

"While we cannot comment on any individual case, in general, complainants control the timing in our process," she said.

Title IX suggests a school's investigation into any report of sexual misconduct should be completed within 60 days, but Florida State did not meet with Winston until January 2014, which was more than a year after the alleged assault.

Baine Kerr, another Title IX attorney representing the woman, told USA Today in April that FSU had suspended its investigation into Winston partly because he refused to cooperate.

Clune said it was "unfortunate" the university's investigation took so long to begin and after the woman already left Florida State, but he is "encouraged that they seem to be taking this seriously, and she'll certainly help with whatever they need."

Winston last season won the Heisman Trophy as a redshirt freshman and led the Seminoles to their first national championship since 1999.

Florida State currently is ranked No. 1 in both polls after starting its season with a 37-31 win against Oklahoma State.

Clune said he feels the football team's success has caused a "power struggle" within the university.

"I think the issue is there are definitely some people at this university that really want to do the right thing and want to comply with the law," Clune said in the interview with USA Today. "But it seems like there's a power struggle between those folks and people that would be just fine to just see this go away.

"We're dealing with one of the most powerful athletic departments in the country with the No. 1 football team in the nation, and I think we'll know very shortly how much control that athletic department has."

Winston did not talk with the Tallahassee Police Department or the state attorney's office during the criminal investigation. He said, through his attorney, that the sex was consensual.

Instagram - @casethenupe
Twitter - @revjcase

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
IF he really did rape someone in 2012 should it be okay now?
Sep 05th 2014
WHOOOOO what in the flying fuck is this
Sep 05th 2014
Guys it's ok b/c she is a nobody
Sep 05th 2014
*breaks 4th wall*
Sep 05th 2014
Uh, for real?
Sep 05th 2014
lol
Sep 05th 2014
nice work, all that's missing is the cosign
Sep 05th 2014
i wanted to hold tight but ppl thought i was a scumbag
Sep 05th 2014
Isa is out of prepaid data
Sep 05th 2014
smh i'm missing out on all the inside jokes
Sep 05th 2014
Ignoring the allegation as a publicly funded school would be foolish
Sep 05th 2014
What does being a publicly funded school has to do with it?
Sep 05th 2014
      See Sam's response; Title IX was implemented explicitly for this
Sep 05th 2014
           But what does Title IX have to do with public funding.
Sep 05th 2014
                It is literally the law
Sep 05th 2014
                Here's an article from Campus Safety Magazine that may help
Sep 05th 2014
It's the law. Under Title IX, the school HAS to investigate it
Sep 05th 2014
Why didn't they investigate during the Spring? Why after the season star...
Sep 05th 2014
      B/c They tried to avoid it since he is a football star
Sep 05th 2014
      Right? If it's required "why not then?" isn't an answer to "why now?"
Sep 05th 2014
      FSU might very well have read the memo from ... President Obama (link)
Sep 05th 2014
      RE: B/c They tried to avoid it since he is a football star
Sep 05th 2014
      Yea man. Fuckin bullshit people dont understand how much $
Sep 05th 2014
           what the fuck is wrong with you? imagine if this was your sister
Sep 05th 2014
           Imagine if Jameis was my brother or son
Sep 05th 2014
           *Heisman pose*
Sep 05th 2014
           cmon
Sep 05th 2014
           Can only assume youre joking
Sep 05th 2014
           RE: Yea man. Fuckin bullshit people dont understand how much $
Sep 05th 2014
           You know Im actually pleasantly surprised people are mad at me
Sep 05th 2014
           edit: ohhh, jokes and such, n/m.
Sep 05th 2014
shawn, I lost a lot of respect for you in this post.
Sep 05th 2014
Jesus Christ
Sep 05th 2014
oh, this some A+ troll work then lmao my bad
Sep 05th 2014
I thought for a brief second you might be serious
Sep 05th 2014
Serves you right for Trolling people.
Sep 05th 2014
http://tinyurl.com/n8as4ej
Sep 05th 2014
      ^^REAL MEN OF GENIUS^^
Sep 05th 2014
      I can't see your face.
Sep 05th 2014
      elizabethitsthebigone.gif
Sep 06th 2014
i thought someone had your password or some shit
Sep 05th 2014
lol. you fooled me
Sep 05th 2014
+1
Sep 05th 2014
well, i thought i had enough"black" banked for that Jemele Hill shit
Sep 05th 2014
      Nah, love is love, but you were wrong for that.
Sep 05th 2014
           yeah, but i didn't say it to her, yet i apologized to jackasses
Sep 05th 2014
                I'm with you. I did think it was a bad joke, tho. n/m
Sep 05th 2014
                     yeah...lol...i woulda taken "bad joke"...but i got the "bad guy" shit
Sep 05th 2014
                          I hear that....from what I recall, you were defending yourself tho
Sep 05th 2014
cmon
Sep 05th 2014
a mistake is made at least once a day. We learn to post through them
Sep 05th 2014
You must be one enlightened mother fucker then
Sep 05th 2014
ain't no cmon he was dumb as hell lol
Sep 05th 2014
keep your pussy closed
Sep 05th 2014
There should be a Federal investigation about that Florida investigation...
Sep 05th 2014
man the more i read about this shit
Sep 05th 2014
LOL myyyy my my Shawnmeslanted tsk tsk tsk
Sep 05th 2014
if by hunting down you mean doing the minimum
Sep 05th 2014
Do they expect to find more evidence than the police?
Sep 05th 2014
A+ trolling....lol
Sep 05th 2014
Rape is such a poor trolling topic choice
Sep 06th 2014
i'm sure it'll be an extensive, thorough investigation
Sep 05th 2014

ShawndmeSlanted
Member since Oct 30th 2004
43361 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 08:37 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "IF he really did rape someone in 2012 should it be okay now?"
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Sep-05-14 08:38 AM by ShawndmeSlanted

It fuckin two years later already. I dont get this shit. Why penalize him after he gets to college and wins the Heisman. That girl aint doing shot with her fuckin life anyway.

The state did their due dilligence. Now the school has to.

---
"though time has passed, im still the future" (c) black thought

CherNic
Member since Aug 18th 2005
37156 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 08:54 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
6. "WHOOOOO what in the flying fuck is this"
In response to Reply # 1

>That girl aint doing shot with her fuckin life anyway.
>

Y2Flound
Member since Aug 16th 2005
9819 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 08:56 AM

8. "Guys it's ok b/c she is a nobody"
In response to Reply # 6

cgonz00cc
Member since Aug 01st 2002
35327 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 09:09 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
11. "*breaks 4th wall*"
In response to Reply # 1

smutsboy
Member since Jun 29th 2002
33301 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 10:13 AM

34. "Uh, for real?"
In response to Reply # 1

damn dude.

guru0509
Charter member
45439 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 10:36 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
40. "lol"
In response to Reply # 1
Fri Sep-05-14 10:38 AM by guru0509

you almost got me

-------------------
I wanna go to where the martyrs went
the brown figures on the walls of my apart-a-ment...

Kungset
Member since Mar 29th 2004
6428 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 11:10 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
45. "nice work, all that's missing is the cosign"
In response to Reply # 1

ShawndmeSlanted
43361 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 11:16 AM

46. "i wanted to hold tight but ppl thought i was a scumbag"
In response to Reply # 45

---

B9
Charter member
43124 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 01:48 PM

53. "Isa is out of prepaid data"
In response to Reply # 45

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59225 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 02:37 PM

58. "smh i'm missing out on all the inside jokes"
In response to Reply # 1

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

B9
Charter member
43124 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 08:39 AM

2. "Ignoring the allegation as a publicly funded school would be foolish"
In response to Reply # 0

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 08:50 AM

4. "What does being a publicly funded school has to do with it?"
In response to Reply # 2

Instagram - @casethenupe
Twitter - @revjcase

B9
Charter member
43124 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 09:05 AM

10. "See Sam's response; Title IX was implemented explicitly for this"
In response to Reply # 4

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 09:27 AM

17. "But what does Title IX have to do with public funding."
In response to Reply # 10
Fri Sep-05-14 09:30 AM by Case_One

Instagram - @casethenupe
Twitter - @revjcase

B9
Charter member
43124 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 09:46 AM

27. "It is literally the law"
In response to Reply # 17

"No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving federal financial assistance."

KosherSam
Member since Mar 18th 2004
70132 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 09:51 AM

31. "Here's an article from Campus Safety Magazine that may help"
In response to Reply # 17

http://www.campussafetymagazine.com/article/How-to-Comply-With-the-Dept-of-Ed-s-Title-IX-s-Sexual-Violence-Guidance

*Jews you*

"this is okp tho, reading is completely optional" (c) desus

Proceed with caution. I am overtly racist.

<-- In Pigpen we trust

KosherSam
70132 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 08:41 AM

3. "It's the law. Under Title IX, the school HAS to investigate it"
In response to Reply # 0

*Jews you*

<-- In Pigpen we trust

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 08:51 AM

5. "Why didn't they investigate during the Spring? Why after the season star..."
In response to Reply # 3

Instagram - @casethenupe
Twitter - @revjcase

Y2Flound
9819 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 08:55 AM

7. "B/c They tried to avoid it since he is a football star"
In response to Reply # 5

But now it is a hot story about colleges not following up on this law and investigating themselves because of a story ESPN did about Missouri not investigating a repeat offender the other week and the story about the girl at NYU carrying her mattress because the school hasn't investigated yet.

Law says they should have done it 21 months ago and they tried to avoid it, now they have to.

Walleye
Charter member
15527 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 09:01 AM

9. "Right? If it's required "why not then?" isn't an answer to "why now?""
In response to Reply # 7

>Law says they should have done it 21 months ago and they tried
>to avoid it, now they have to.

And isn't there a federal investigation going on at a lot of these schools that haven't been complying? As you point out, this is bigger than Winston and FSU.

"Walleye, a lot of things are going to go wrong in your life that technically aren't your fault. Always remember that this doesn't make you any less of an idiot"

--Walleye's Dad

celery77
Member since Aug 04th 2005
25307 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 09:15 AM

12. "FSU might very well have read the memo from ... President Obama (link)"
In response to Reply # 9
Fri Sep-05-14 09:15 AM by celery77

>And isn't there a federal investigation going on at a lot of
>these schools that haven't been complying? As you point out,
>this is bigger than Winston and FSU.

This isn't just a "jock v. triflin' hoes" story any more. There was a TIME cover story, too, among others, the President talking about it, schools can't keep sweeping stuff under the rug...

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/29/us/tougher-battle-on-sex-assault-on-campus-urged.html

HOPE!
https://vine.co/v/i7JjIBL3Qix
https://vine.co/v/i7JtqEFwxDu

murph71
Member since Sep 15th 2005
23113 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 10:55 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
43. "RE: B/c They tried to avoid it since he is a football star"
In response to Reply # 7
Fri Sep-05-14 10:58 AM by murph71

Basically....Blame Florida St. This has nothing to do with the outside suits...It has EVERYTHING to do with Florida St. trying to run out the clock. We've seen this case before...Oklahoma suspended a kid from their team after he was accused of assault although he had yet to be found legally guilty...They didn't wait for the court to make a statement...Schools do this all of the time. But Florida St. tried to be slick on some "our QB won't talk to us so we can't investigate..."

So yeah...now it's going to happen. But this is no conspiracy....

GOAT of his era......long live Prince.....God is alive....

ShawndmeSlanted
43361 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 09:16 AM

13. "Yea man. Fuckin bullshit people dont understand how much $"
In response to Reply # 5
Fri Sep-05-14 09:17 AM by ShawndmeSlanted

football makes for that school.

They had all last spring and then they fuckin wait til Football (the biggest sport in Florida) and home of teh fuckin National Champions starts their season to do this bullshit.

Again hundreds of millions to billions vs 1 fuckin girl's life that aint worth jack shit except to her crummy family.

That shit does not add up and is all bullshit.

---

CherNic
37156 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 09:21 AM

14. "what the fuck is wrong with you? imagine if this was your sister"
In response to Reply # 13

you'd want due damn diligence.

ShawndmeSlanted
43361 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 09:22 AM

15. "Imagine if Jameis was my brother or son"
In response to Reply # 14

Id want him to defend his fucking crown like a boss and shit on all these pussies trying to bring him down for raping a girl in the continued sissification of america.

---

celery77
Member since Aug 04th 2005
25307 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 09:28 AM

18. "*Heisman pose*"
In response to Reply # 15

HOPE!
https://vine.co/v/i7JjIBL3Qix
https://vine.co/v/i7JtqEFwxDu

KosherSam
70132 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 09:37 AM

22. "cmon"
In response to Reply # 14

*Jews you*

<-- In Pigpen we trust

Y2Flound
9819 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 09:41 AM

25. "Can only assume youre joking"
Fri Sep-05-14 09:42 AM by Y2Flound

Nevermind, just saw you were

phew

COOLEHMAGAZINE
Member since May 22nd 2007
5563 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 09:46 AM

28. "RE: Yea man. Fuckin bullshit people dont understand how much $"

This is some kind of character study you are doing here? Are you getting yourself ready to play the worst person ever on Broadway or something?

I'm from the lost black tribe of Israel, the Yos

http://coolehmag.com/frontEnd/

ShawndmeSlanted
43361 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 09:52 AM

32. "You know Im actually pleasantly surprised people are mad at me"
In response to Reply # 28

I really expected some people besides Case to agree with me.

Especially since Jameis had been cleared of charges via the state. I thought that people would call the girl a liar and a groupie who was just out to make money.

I learned OKP isnt as bad as I thought it was.

---

pretentious username
Member since Jun 18th 2010
12511 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 10:51 AM

42. "edit: ohhh, jokes and such, n/m."
Fri Sep-05-14 10:52 AM by pretentious username

realityrap
Member since Sep 21st 2005
8405 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 09:26 AM

16. "shawn, I lost a lot of respect for you in this post. "
In response to Reply # 0

ShawndmeSlanted
43361 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 09:29 AM

19. "Jesus Christ"
In response to Reply # 16

i thought yall knew me better than this? Im getting inboxes and shit. for trolling Case?

I just had a daughter born 3 weeks ago so yes this is a particularly sensitive issue to me

---

realityrap
8405 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 09:34 AM

20. "oh, this some A+ troll work then lmao my bad"
In response to Reply # 19

With such conviction, I was actually upset a little bit lol

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 09:35 AM

21. "I thought for a brief second you might be serious"

Until you put in "sissification of America."

------

12 play and 12 planets are enlighten for all the Aliens to Party and free those on the Sex Planet-maxxx

XBL: trkc21
Twitter: @tyrcasey

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 09:38 AM

23. "Serves you right for Trolling people. "

I hope that you learned your lesson.

Instagram - @casethenupe
Twitter - @revjcase

KosherSam
70132 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 09:49 AM

30. "http://tinyurl.com/n8as4ej"
In response to Reply # 23

http://tinyurl.com/n8as4ej

*Jews you*

<-- In Pigpen we trust

CyrenYoung
Charter member
34204 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 11:50 AM

47. "^^REAL MEN OF GENIUS^^"
In response to Reply # 30

*skatin' the rings of saturn*

..and miles to go before i sleep...

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 12:33 PM

49. "I can't see your face."

Instagram - @casethenupe
Twitter - @revjcase

themaddfapper
Member since Mar 09th 2010
7558 posts
Sat Sep-06-14 09:11 AM

62. "elizabethitsthebigone.gif"

thejerseytornado
Member since Dec 24th 2005
26426 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 10:01 AM

33. "i thought someone had your password or some shit"

never really much of a fan of gotcha trolling for a point, but that's whatever. i've had twitter friends get detained (I shit you not. check @noeljackson's timeline) for their tweets that were similarly trolling to prove a point

(also, belated congrats on the daughter!)

-----------
Y'all stupid...should've tanked for Lebron/Wiggins in 2014 -Rex LongFellow

Its 2014...there are computers in glasses and people stunt after hitting the ball far. Get over it. -Cenario

It's only funny till someone gets mad. Then it's hilariou

smutsboy
Member since Jun 29th 2002
33301 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 10:15 AM

35. "lol. you fooled me"

but by the end of the post I thought maybe your acct got hacked.

luvlee2003
Charter member
16524 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 10:44 AM

41. "+1"

www.twitter.com/luvlee2003

Basaglia
Member since Nov 30th 2004
49463 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 11:01 AM

44. "well, i thought i had enough"black" banked for that Jemele Hill shit"
Fri Sep-05-14 11:03 AM by Basaglia

niggas dumb and i still regret apologizing for that. i will never let the outrage police bother me again.

i think i got a good sense of most of this board's regulars and those i genuinely disagree with and think are intolerant on certain issues...i just leave 'em alone.

Steph: I was just fooling about

Kyrie: I wasn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8OWNspU_yE

Orbit_Established
Member since Oct 27th 2002
52935 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 12:58 PM

51. "Nah, love is love, but you were wrong for that. "
In response to Reply # 44

>niggas dumb and i still regret apologizing for that. i will
>never let the outrage police bother me again.

Its harder being a black girl trying to talk in a male
sports world than you can imagine, and Jemele cries
sexism/racism less than she should. She mostly just does
her job about as well or better than most of her white
colleagues, doesn't cry wolf very often.

>i think i got a good sense of most of this board's regulars
>and those i genuinely disagree with and think are intolerant
>on certain issues...i just leave 'em alone.

Basaglia
49463 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 01:16 PM

52. "yeah, but i didn't say it to her, yet i apologized to jackasses"
In response to Reply # 51

never would say it to her and was joking around where i thought niggas knew enough of me to know satire.

like i said...never again.

Orbit_Established
52935 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 01:54 PM

54. "I'm with you. I did think it was a bad joke, tho. n/m"
In response to Reply # 52

>never would say it to her and was joking around where i
>thought niggas knew enough of me to know satire.
>
>like i said...never again.

----------------------------

O_E: "Acts like an asshole and posts with imperial disdain"

"I ORBITs the solar system, listenin..."

(C)Keith Murray, "

Basaglia
49463 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 02:12 PM

56. "yeah...lol...i woulda taken "bad joke"...but i got the "bad guy" shit"
In response to Reply # 54

everything anyone says ain't funny. i know that more than most. but, all that chastising was a cyse and i succumbed tryna make other dudes comfortable, thinking i done really hurt some folks feelings and offended sensibilities. that ain't even what happened. i got policed by bammas pressed to be mad and that ain't ever happening again...not up in here.

Orbit_Established
52935 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 03:55 PM

59. "I hear that....from what I recall, you were defending yourself tho"
In response to Reply # 56

I hear what you're saying, but you kinda lose the moral
upper-hand when you make a bad joke and then defend it

Had you just been like, "it was a bad joke" off cuff,
that woulda been fine

But you tried to ride out on it for a minute which rubbed
cats the wrong way, me included

And I'm not the son of a corrupt black preacher

KosherSam
70132 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 09:38 AM

24. "cmon"

*Jews you*

<-- In Pigpen we trust

realityrap
8405 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 09:44 AM

26. "a mistake is made at least once a day. We learn to post through them"
In response to Reply # 24

B9
Charter member
43124 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 09:47 AM

29. "You must be one enlightened mother fucker then "
In response to Reply # 26

CherNic
37156 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 12:26 PM

48. "ain't no cmon he was dumb as hell lol"
In response to Reply # 24

vik
Charter member
13505 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 12:48 PM

50. "keep your pussy closed"

or whatever it was that shawn went at me with on some random jeremy lin shit

smh

---

But hell, what do I know?

Tiger Woods
Member since Feb 15th 2004
18425 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 10:16 AM

36. "There should be a Federal investigation about that Florida investigation..."
In response to Reply # 0

JAESCOTT777
Member since Feb 18th 2006
28487 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 10:21 AM

37. "man the more i read about this shit "
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Sep-05-14 10:22 AM by JAESCOTT777

the more i start to think he might have did that shit

deejboram
Member since Sep 27th 2002
25755 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 10:28 AM

38. "LOL myyyy my my Shawnmeslanted tsk tsk tsk"
In response to Reply # 0

you cant even say you was joking
cause nobody sposed to joke like dis

Rjcc
Charter member
95042 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 10:36 AM

39. "if by hunting down you mean doing the minimum "
In response to Reply # 0

that they're legally required to do, then yeah.

http://card.mygamercard.net/lastgame/rjcc.png

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

RaFromQueens
Member since Apr 18th 2006
19528 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 02:06 PM

55. "Do they expect to find more evidence than the police?"
In response to Reply # 0

Or is there just a lower bar like in civil cases?

---
"People that need positivity around them all the time are weak individuals in my book" - @lilduval

LegacyNS
Member since Jan 16th 2004
38095 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 02:28 PM

57. "A+ trolling....lol"
In response to Reply # 0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<---- 5....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlgiritpmfo

=======================================

Ditch the paper, save the trees, and go mobile! Text bizcard to 32462!

CherNic
37156 posts
Sat Sep-06-14 07:58 AM

61. "Rape is such a poor trolling topic choice"
In response to Reply # 57

ternary_star
Charter member
15211 posts
Fri Sep-05-14 04:03 PM

60. "i'm sure it'll be an extensive, thorough investigation"
In response to Reply # 0

this is the part of life i hate. how much time and money and emotion is going to be wasted on this sham?

successful athletes get away with shit. the Tallahassee PD already covered the shit up. why do we have to pretend like an internal investigation is going to be anything but a fraud?

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2364645 Previous topic | Next topic