Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports topic #2316318

Subject: "2014 NBA Coaching Carousel" Previous topic | Next topic
Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Thu Apr-17-14 02:25 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"2014 NBA Coaching Carousel"

Who's out? Who's going to be in? Are you also stunned that the Knicks aren't technically the first team that's looking for a new coach?

------

12 play and 12 planets are enlighten for all the Aliens to Party and free those on the Sex Planet-maxxx

XBL: trkc21
Twitter: @tyrcasey

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Adelman out in MN
Apr 17th 2014

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Thu Apr-17-14 02:26 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Adelman out in MN"
In response to Reply # 0

Gotta trade Love this offseason

http://tracking.si.com/2014/04/17/timberwolves-rick-adelman-not-returning-next-season/?eref=sihp

Minnesota Timberwolves head coach Rick Adelman will not return to the team next season, according to a report in the Minneapolis Star Tribune.

Adelman had a 97-133 record in his three seasons in Minnesota, including a 40-42 mark this season. The team has not made the playoffs since the 2003-04 season.

Adelman has an opt-out clause in his contract, and was set to make $6 million next season.

“I think that a lot of it has to do with family and what he thinks is best for his family,” Wolves owner Glen Taylor said. “I know he loves coaching, so that’s not the issue. I just think he has to determine what’s in the best interest for his family right now.”
Adelman has a 1,042-749 record in 23 seasons in the NBA with stops in Portland, Golden State, Sacramento and Houston.

The team is considering forward Kevin Love‘s future with the team, as Love can opt out of his contract and become a free agent at the end of next season.

“We have to wait,” Taylor said about Love. “We could do an extension for two years, but I don’t think it’s something they would be interested in right now and we’re not pushing it, either. We’ll wait until next year, most likely.”

------

12 play and 12 planets are enlighten for all the Aliens to Party and free those on the Sex Planet-maxxx

XBL: trkc21
Twitter: @tyrcasey

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Okay Sports topic #2316318 Previous topic | Next topic