Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #93444

Subject: "Energy: what you put out is what you receive " Previous topic | Next topic
soulsugar
Member since Dec 03rd 2007
632 posts
Mon Dec-29-14 01:55 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Energy: what you put out is what you receive "

.. . . ... . . And .... .

(Checks fan account.......bluh...? No follows????)

Native American
Icehawks

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: no numbers
Dec 29th 2014
RE: none
Jan 06th 2015
      RE: still waiting judgment
Jan 06th 2015
           RE: Glimpse
Jan 14th 2015
                RE: cosign
Jan 14th 2015

tycho
Member since May 09th 2011
478 posts
Mon Dec-29-14 02:14 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: no numbers"
In response to Reply # 0

is that truth or false?
clouds don't expect prayers four
down comes the rain end

Karma is that your meaning of this post? if so it's hard to put faith in if you put out positive then you receive positive. I've learn the opposite when purifying your chi or opening your chakra centers. ex. if I have bad yin energy blocking sub zero chakra then I need to imagine a yang cloud under my feet that will gobble up the bad with each step or tapping until there is no bad chi and then reroute new circuits in the void lol so I can be Christ walking on water.

I always enjoy reading your post thank you for sharing. I believe this board has lost inspiration and no longer acts as a community, with that being said what keeps you here and why do you expect anyone to reply?

te-te

Hebrew et et

shalom

soulsugar
632 posts
Tue Jan-06-15 11:03 AM

2. "RE: none"
In response to Reply # 1

I've become to realize the less expected the more, the unexpected.

Thanks for being the #1

Native American
Icehawks

tycho
478 posts
Tue Jan-06-15 11:17 AM

3. "RE: still waiting judgment"
In response to Reply # 2

can you please explain your comment
the less you expect the more is required?
I expect fair play but all I received was deceit and hypocrisy
for the world of justice.

yesterday I was stop once again by Police officers for having locks and gold tee this makes twice in the pass 3 years? both time I was ambush one at gun point attempted murder and the other by a white car with no labels change must come. they must believe all people with Samson locks must be wicked in return they them are the evil one abusing their authority and if you seek to punish them for invasion of privacy then it's deemed a government function.

the anti Christ must repent for their actions or Ali's (most high) wrath will come I warned them? and thanks for your communication because I have been reject by all and it's god to be connect for we all are connected weather they believe it or not.

one love
TE-TE

soulsugar
632 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 01:28 AM

4. "RE: Glimpse"
In response to Reply # 3

I come to realize the more people ignore there emotional reaction toward anyone, that respect and like falls without pressuring.

It's like when you want a certain person or thing in your life because you know how great a person you are and they're lucky to be chosen in your world.

I guess my thoughts warrant an outlet to express what is true. The less we look, the more we see,;the less we speak, the more we are heard.

Native American
Icehawks

tycho
478 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 10:28 AM

5. "RE: cosign"
In response to Reply # 4

education false
iron mountain's banish need two
talk school seat hands down

you hear victory
empty cave angel support
hermits vision born

when nobody listen
clouds wash away tears be free
cage birds don't sing joy

thanks for sharing and expressing self awareness continue to be mindful the awakening of the complete soul is it worth the pain and suffering?

no respect for a noble who invent lies and support terror what are they called tyrants or oppressors?

shalom

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #93444 Previous topic | Next topic