Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #93191

Subject: "NubianGoddess_, Rock Hill, SC, Emcee/Poet" Previous topic | Next topic
NubianGoddess_
Member since May 28th 2014
2 posts
Wed May-28-14 07:30 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"NubianGoddess_, Rock Hill, SC, Emcee/Poet"

Peace & blessings my Queens & Kings. My name is K. Wright and I'm a 20 year old Queen with an old soul sharing my writings with you in hope of getting better so any feedback is greatly appreciated. I just started back writing again because 7 years ago I lost my cousin to a car accident and he was like a brother to me and so when he died, a part of me died with him. I had the urge to write but had writers block for the longest. As I got older I found myself facing some major challenges in my life so instead of holding my emotions in I wrote them down and slowly I started writing again. Mama Angelou & mama Badu are who inspired me to pick a pen up. I write on various topics but mostly about love because I love love. I write from my soul so I hope my readers feel what I'm saying. I hope you all enjoy. Namaste.

Born in 1994 yet have a soul from the 80's.
Sometimes I feel as though I was born in the wrong era.
Raised to be a sweet southern bell. Dress nicely, speak properly
but I found hip hop which saved me from being someone I'm not.
I wear my hair in it's natural state, embracing my cultural from which I came from. But you know what irks me though? Hearing my sistas say "I can't go natural".
Now ain't that some shit.
How can you not go back to where you started from?
Because if you think about it, we all began in our natural state.
But society label our hair to be "nappy" so you put that deadly chemical in your head fucking up what God blessed you with.
But hey, to each it's own right?
I had my first girl experience when I was 19.
I met this girl by the name of Joanna aka Mary Jane and to this day I still love her.
She holds me down when I'm going through my pains and she takes me higher and higher. Now she's been passed around a lot and a few of my homies smashed but I do her because of cultural reasons.
I love black love, black art, anything that has to deal with my people. We are beautiful Kings & Queens created by the oh Almighty one.
Lastly, I love love.
Love to me is a beautiful thing shared between two souls coming together as one.
I want that love where we're married for 45 plus years not for a few months.
I so badly want to share my love with someone but until then I'm preparing my Queendom for the arrival of my future King........

NubianGoddess_

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: blessing and love and welcome back-last words of the dying waiting t...
May 29th 2014

tycho
Member since May 09th 2011
478 posts
Thu May-29-14 09:50 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: blessing and love and welcome back-last words of the dying waiting t..."
In response to Reply # 0

not bad; but i believe you should
writng about the love you and your brother share
" I know why the cage bird sings" rest and peace and continue to guide the women of the world to reach divine destiny
hope i didn't offend you but i believe your writing will become deep if you release the pain from lost even though lost love remains and it will develope your style of expression

i two was once like you using this site to deal with things that happen to me, and your right don't seek him but have faith and do what you do and it will surely bless you in the end

even though the bible seek and you shall find but it's a journey of more pain and suffering before you reach the truth of what your seeking?

shalom there is no god but god
"respect"

priest king
christ lord

Te-Te

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #93191 Previous topic | Next topic