Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #93189

Subject: "When Hundreds of Skyscrapers Are Jumping out of My Penis..." Previous topic | Next topic
wolflarsen
Member since Nov 04th 2005
155 posts
Tue May-20-14 07:46 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"When Hundreds of Skyscrapers Are Jumping out of My Penis..."

When Hundreds of Skyscrapers Are Jumping out of My Penis...
A poem by Wolf Larsen

My name is W-O-L-F and I have C-R-A-Z-Y.

And whenever hundreds of skyscrapers are jumping out of my penis I take a little yellow pill called Transvestite-Maniacs-Having-Anal-Sex-with-Charles-Manson. Of course, there is no cure for hundreds of skyscrapers jumping out of your penis, but Transvestite-Maniacs-Having-Anal-Sex-with-Charles-Manson can help.

Transvestite-Maniacs-Having-Anal-Sex-with-Charles-Manson is not for everyone. Talk to your doctor if interstate highways are jumping into your mouth and falling out of your anus, or if you're pregnant, or if you plan to get pregnant by orangutans, sheep, or extraterrestrials.

Side effects may include tornadoes jumping out of your bellybutton, 10-foot-long-penises squiggling along the ground for as far as the eye can see, and giant vaginas in the sidewalk swallowing up all the passerby.

Talk to your doctor about Transvestite-Maniacs-Having-Anal-Sex-with-Charles-Manson today!

Copyright 2014 by Wolf Larsen

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #93189 Previous topic | Next topic