Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #93103

Subject: "restored Aeris in Real Life with help of Salvia - (mystical wantism)" Previous topic | Next topic
treeworshipper
Member since Jul 24th 2012
30 posts
Mon Feb-17-14 04:56 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"restored Aeris in Real Life with help of Salvia - (mystical wantism)"
Mon Feb-17-14 04:57 PM by treeworshipper

don't worry I am actually just Here for a short time, i am from maryland, the Sage will help my return to there, its all happening in a very synergistic way, symbolizing the shamanic journey as will be explained below, dont worry i actually dont accept the model of the compass directions, i dont use any of them, non grid... that was only one of the tests, important to specify.
im actually already in maryland, the sage is just opening my eyes, to it more fully but i recognize all the features of my home here right now, just obscured

they are saying east, west north, or south, im not trying to balance it im just exiting the game entirely, no Compass world
SHAWN MESA - this is not sports, the coliseum arena of modern times, its just the irony, im just an herb person, acknowledge their reference to the story and then move on, its all good, amanita MUSCARIA, much love)
they are saying east, west north, or south, im not trying to balance it im just exiting the game entirely, no Compass world (because im buying it from arena ethnobotanicals)

i practice optimism and psychedelic ideas of manifestation without trying to be too manipulative we have to allow life to give us things too, not rigid but kind of a falling with occasional flapping in a direction you want, but i dont use it as a contract ie 'THE TOLTEC CONTRACT', I rather its fluid, though karma (Good to others produces good to oneness, bad to others produces bad to oneself) is pretty easy to go buy, im not like someone who is going to become rigid over a small semantics issue, im going with feeling rather than technical details.

think thats kind of bad feng shui, conceptually its good, but words need to be fluid, they arent always going to be scientifically balanced, or perfect, thats not realistic, but as long as our general story the rooted one is positive, it lets us have smaller branches where not everything needs to come into effect immediately just because someone said that word or drew a picture of it, otherwise how can art exist? good to have lots of happy art, but all art cant be one emotion, yet we must be able to make art of other emotions without having them totally destroy us every time, that is possible, we just have to have an understanding that, there is kind of a game world world talk in, and then theres talk, like prayer when everything you say is really what you want, but it would just have no personality if we couldnt just be relaxed in normal conversation, true its wise to even be positive and optimistic there for much of it, but its equally wise to just let go sometimes and be a fool, otherwise poetry cant exist,

Yoniaenem Skythela

4:51pm

Yoniaenem Skythela

there are many karmic tests to Soma but its actually so great... this is so sacred

MUCH LOVE! you have all made an incredible path and it has to do with Soma,

there are many karmic tests to Soma but its actually so great... this is so sacred

ALOHA

THANK YOU SOMA

Esh and Soma

Aisha, is like Esh which means Fire, Soma is like Earth
Fire is like the Sun... God makes water into fire with no oil involved
it creates the visionary... it has to do with Erowid
its not really commercial it just has to do with civilization
at the enlightened level. why is my name Aisha, like Aish. which is on signs for jewish stuff all over montgomery county...
its saying all are in me. its the kabbalah.
the sun dries the mushroom. its a time of greater completion that has been returned to.
its meditative...
Somaesh is like Samaech...
it is a form of happiness.
happy warm in the sun...
its just dreams but its real, it has meaning in the world, to those with the high view like Shamash
the sages, up high. its part of their calendar. thats why they say, certain things are scheduled
its the return of the sun.
return of egolessness, evolution of energy... healing of the third eye.
end of paranoia, reality is that all is love, mystical love. the mystics have to bring it back, i am the mystic
and we are alive.
mystical love is written in the ice.
the whole universe has to be aligned in a certain way, its as if we were all in darkness, and not the light comes out, only now are the true hippy experiences here, the mystical is returned, its like a holy river to the earth. for everywhere, the energy of the tree, the great leaf, it is in the technology, is is everything, showing that its all organic. this has not happened like this before, because there was no internet, thats why the spirals are there, just saying its new, but everyone is there. you need to be getting the sun energies.. its not moon energies... i should be sitting with the window open the curtains up now, feeling no judgement from anyone, going on a walk each day, it doesnt matter how far, that will be my zen, walking looking at trees, and praying. thats what i need, thats what is changing the times. i am the mushroom, and flo is the esh...
it just feels like getting very high, growing in energy, inside of an igloo. i feel like a solar panel but through my actions being open i can convey messages that i cant convey consciously, my life is my message. everything else is speaking to me, effortlessly, so it makes sense i can also speak to it. if i smoke the herb in the window, i bless the home, good energies, they see it as the incense of the temple. it is mystic, they are also the zen people, its the same, both sides just use a different word. kabbalah, recieving this energy...
being restored, its like a wierd computer, a microsoft computer, a really old model of like, a supercomputer.
i just want to inferface to be back to normal. with windows 95, 98, maybe a windows 65... but then again, maybe not.
time travelling back to simple times, on an old computergame, journeyman: the lightbringer, which was designed to take it back, through atlantis and ancient sites of wonders, bringing it back to normal, back to a good equalization, back to earth. all it needed was the archaic revival, its still around. all they want me to do is play the computer games, and grow. just remember the old ones, make it a flashback. everyone seems like computer game characters but its better now, third eye comics, im sure its connected to all of it, all those people. who make that stuff. its a model of kings quest, mask of eternity. and quest for glory combined... this king person...
he was connected to the amanita muscarias... theres even games like civilization... because of the accumulation of metal, of mose, i feel that he is playing Egypt, a game where you mine for gold and are an egyptian civilization. all i need to do is extract myself from inside of the motherboard, into the normal computer. but right now im inside of a computer thats generating a smaller computer.
thats why i never get the salvia extracts, only the normal...
im not just a file that exists on the motherboard.
no, this is a specific therapy, its supposed to be like this. but it represents the nurturing of the Goddess and also the overseeing to ensure wholesomeness.
they saw it as a computer, but all i had to do was end that set up. the question is that, was it possible? it was a different view of a computer, a psychedelic view. but i just wanted the normal view.
that world still existed, just as this world had always existed. it was like mario, going into the tube to travel between them. im just going wherever the wind takes me.
wind is an interesting spirit
wind is my mother.
she has chosen the element of air. that should be revered. she is involved.
she is perhaps, Aeris.
grandma arc
it needed a code to bring Aeris back...
grandma arc

Chet, it was stonehenge.

n

nana

she was not mama
but nana

nani

jnani

and also

ms. nani

unbinding, admitting of misunderstanding

she manifested in many people...

shekinah, she is me...

but im actually in hasid, loving kindness meditation

its changing, those peope are moving on, but life is still going on
im still going to be okay
they have to go for that to happen.
but others, and coming in, other hippies,

its not that the mother is gone, its just that she is everything.
this is aeris. this is hippie life, its the hugest trip.
positive ego death.
she is aeris, literally.
the owl girl.

they are friends, they are here, its a dream life, but we just exist to do good
we're not gonna be too crazy, just calm, but our poems and such, are a river of peace and love to the world
its not about race or anything, just wisdom of being,
appropiate to the amazing blossomings of the present day...
the windows 98 is back, but theres also an awesome family
who are my friends, hebrew people... its the kabbalah version

the world is at peace, i understand the meaning of prayer.
I put the words AIR GODDESS in the window, and laugh. HA which means mother in japanese
it was indeed a funny joke.
restored in japan.

Yomo Wanti
liberal judaism

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #93103 Previous topic | Next topic