Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #93100

Subject: "wantism on the spiritual significance of final fantasy 7 to the drow elf" Previous topic | Next topic
treeworshipper
Member since Jul 24th 2012
30 posts
Mon Feb-17-14 02:30 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"wantism on the spiritual significance of final fantasy 7 to the drow elf"
Mon Feb-17-14 02:38 PM by treeworshipper

this is all about balance (the question is, will it go too far, ending all personality, or will it break away, and not obviously always show balance but in the end, truly be there ultimately we don't always have to see balance overtly that would be a disbalance of bhakti, devotion to balance, without jnani insight into the reality of being (which is balance naturally, don't be afraid of losing it)), theres a restaurant called Anvil about a block down the street, old people are now talking about the opposite virtues as they used to separation, rather than unity, west and east, god and goddess. yin and yang. psychedelics and addictive drugs. American feng shui and Asian feng shui. these are the heavenly scales. its reflecting the truth, and yet, it should not, sometimes you have to let go of balance and just go with the heart. its not about any of these forces... the movement of these energies needs to be calmer. they are giving me a lot of marijuana, but i don't appreciate it as much. it just reflects the herb. i look forward to going back to a place, and getting weed myself. getting a lot less, but at a timing that much more in tune with my life. i used to not understand how people smoked so much, but now i do. you just have to leave the unconsciousness behind. don't feel bad for being caught up in that right now, but look forward to breaking from this cycle. its the whole tree that im getting weed from, its more but there is less quality and when its high quality, it just seems overly stressed. i don't really want this. they want to make it more of a ritual thing, with no insight. thats not what weed is to me. theres no east or west, theres no balance, its all one. in the middle of the tree, but its all just labels, see that its just labels. none of these forces are in actuality different. a male and female plant for example. just let it be. it just helps me see a wasteful thought process. you always feel out of balance because you've divided things in two. but you've put those signs there, they don't really exist. leave binary. the older people kind of seem like computers. these robots are too insensitive to be trying to balance things. all they are doing is making endless grids. for me lsd became this. some kind of Freudian thing.

by the casting of this spell, return the punk rock amps
and make LSD of the foodstamps...
the grids and nets shall be eaten up, and turned back to organic stuff
everyone shall have a home and they shall be able to roam
and all the animals be free, and happy living peacefully
vegetarians shall rise, and karmas law shall be our prize
the good we do does always return back to us
and the bad does too, it isn't luck
its karmas law so it shall be so, not even chaos can let it go
no anarchist is ever exempt and Eris too falls into it
this is the spell, the ancient code, by which hippies brought forth loads, of people from ghettos of time, into paradise of heart and mind, we had to change what moses did, burn cannabis instead of animals, we said. don't leave Egypt, just leave roleplay, all people are one, and blessed, okay? a circle we form, anyplace, anywhere, and the circle is love, and it cannot be teared. that place is holy, and so are they all, when we meet other peoples, to them we shall call, god is in you, and us, come and partake of cannabis, let us share one anothers ways, perhaps we can learn but we don't have to stay, for YHWH loves the ways of them all, God is not jealous, for he is in all. do not be divided, and think it is wrong, just stand against violence, and sing a good song. no divine being, who is ever in truth, would cause harm to any, for love in the truth. God saves everything from sacrifice at the last moment, God doesn't gather precious metal, but makes the simple things everywhere, so valuable and full of spirit. Moses didn't understand, but now we speak truly, not from moon, but direct. the true commandments are. shalom, peace, nonharming for all beings, and love, but not necessarily sexual love, because no one can be forced to sex if they don't want to, or marriage, but that doesn't mean that, at the level of spirit we are not united. and also, the third commandment, is follow no one blindly but always listen to the heart, never become a herd, led by a shepherd, always be a group of intelligent friends, all adding, for God is not in the one, separate from all, but in the All, making them into one. Do not own slaves, and help to free beings, always treat animals nicely and with respect, because they are angels, and use no binding if possible. other than that, just remember God, and often write of the true Good, if everyone just writes the truth like this. it will grow forever, that is the true way. Beware of trance, and electronic means. But constant prayer is not trance, it has a wholesome vibe. and meditation, is not trance. just leave stories, and focus on feelings. leave the traintracks, moses is only a program. you are supposed to drop out. virtue has a strong root. defy the program and it will begin to help you. this is true Judaism, for all the times, are made into one time. follow no sheep herders, they are only tests, it is the thing God gives us, to nurture us. and keep the flow of righteousness happening in the world. its there to serve you, who uphold good karma, respecting the various peoples as one, learning their stories and their connections, honoring the processes of the earth, not denying the natural rhythms of the body, practicing deeds of kindness. that is Judaism. it shall return, know that this is the true way to navigate its thoughtspace, you were confused, and all seemed to go away, but it will be alright. I am the angel, Metatron. and I am telling you, its okay to change it. its just a recipe. just live authentically, and the truth will come back, don't let it change your virtues, everything will be restored. the only reason it changed is because you changed, there wasn't proper teaching. the class felt that moses was not all that great on examination, but in an instant, all of that could change. God hears the prayer, hears what InI is meditating... it was the hippocrisy. but it was then cast off. god brings the gift of manna. we see the truth, our friends, somehow with us. we are just a class, judging this story. it all works a lot like a plant. we are now lucid in the dream, the angelic forces, cause peace and good energy to rain down for us and all good people in the area.

its operating according to a karmic principle. psychologically, its now aligned in a way that makes sense. but passing through it was a confusing test. this is rahzel, as an angel, beat boxing... thats where it began, the beats are the mushrooms, and whats coming forth is the story, its so many voices, so many thoughts, of how this option of bad karma was avoided. this is the divine hip hop, beyond the earthly hip hop, which began to only present the option of bad karma. but no one actually took it. no one made bad choices. no one followed the traintracks.

real people are not like that. not real black people, or any kind of people. that is just so much zen. trees are not being cut.

the real druids are cool people, natury people, just have a good dream on it. its all created by these sounds. the voices, but these are wholesome voices.

the alchemy is in saying that its LSD and then manifesting in the hip hop world, those are mushrooms, they appear on walls, and its real. its all organic, its all okay, you can eat away the grid like a ledo's pizzas. and the rest of it, just becomes the home of the mushroom, the druids send of plants and mushroom vibes from their hands throughout all the cities, the tripping consciousness, sees how rooted it is, the entire world is redone, the plants are everywhere. its so easy. this is the way of the drow elves, its not a bad thing. the bad is all sent to the roleplay world, the shamans do this, they pour in healing energy and send bad energy to where it can be good. in a roleplay world, that can be easily transcended. because the experiences of bad need to exist, but because they are bad, they are easy to transcend.

i feel like im in final fantasy and i like, healed midgar, without blowing anything up. through my friends were kind of set up as an ode for that. they are saying its all a train, the energies that cause that will always happen, but if I explain it, it makes it calmer, because I am ancient, ive seen it happen so much. rainbow peoples everywhere, elves of all kinds, it looks like a city. a magical place. sigil planescape. theres a mushroom that takes us from the stereotypical world to the reality, and that mushroom shows us the stereotypes are not real. though they may seem to be. it just shows us how much of life is a dream. all you do, when you realize its plants is that, you summon the mushrooms, who puts them there, why do they grow, its because of the angels, they are not divided, they are one, and they are definitely real. they are just good forces. it can change your life, so much. its trees and all kinds of things too. these samurai type people, cause the eco blessings the go everywhere, like the rays of the sun, thats why its call sunflower samurai, or it focuses on the yellow, because its a celestial diagram based in the sun itself.

i feel so heroic, its so real, and so peaceful... wanti om. Yomo Yaveyetta Aorin Grai Nidayah Wytipodating Upto Sulos

flo and I chanted that, and the ignorance ran from the earth, and love filled the hearts, no more concrete, there was just love. we seemed Asian, and dwelled within a hat of peace. we danced as Shamen, in the trees. heaven d. no heaving.

I am a jewish Jungian psychologist

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: wantism on the spiritual significance of final fantasy 7 to the drow...
Feb 17th 2014

treeworshipper
Member since Jul 24th 2012
30 posts
Mon Feb-17-14 03:33 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: wantism on the spiritual significance of final fantasy 7 to the drow..."
In response to Reply # 0

(Mysticism)

I am a wanti jew. when a father named mose, mysteriously starts acting like Moses enacting strange Zionist rituals and accumulating precious metals while giving nothing to his family, a jewish child speaks up against hypocrisy by Zionists, feeling that moses' sacrifice and herding of animals and endorsement of slavery, was similar to the holocaust when combined with invading other peoples, and destroying their spiritual signs, as if written in the torah, which Moses claims was commanded by god. this is not the true Judaism, but rather a way to accumulate bad karma, which leads to horrible retribution. What God wants is peace, everyone knows from the start, the jews are a peaceful people, we don't push our faiths on others, we live peacefully with other faiths for this reason, our most common saying is Shalom which means peace. we don't sacrifice animals anymore, because the temple has been destroyed, we worship freely, celebrating major holidays, as a meditation, but not being bound by rigid ritual prayer constantly but still always acknowledging God in a fluid spontaneous way. jews are supposed to be getting along with neighbors, living peaceful lives, and only eating meat and any food, with real gratitude and appreciation, making sure never to grow food or keep animals in bad conditions, never to just see things in a roboticized way, our prevention of this is thanking God. that's really the extent of the faith. some rabbis are interesting teachers. jews are supposed to be honoring earth, and the Shekinah divine feminine, as well of masculine (and we see all as both masculine and feminine) in the tree of life, we are supposed to be reminded that all people are one and all life. that's pretty much the extent of the faith. God is incredible and visionary, a potent dream causer, and psychedelic in this stage. these are such huge movements, its caused by a heavenly connection. the true spirit of Judaism is restored here. and the shepherds are caused by God to fail, and instead to return to a normal style. honoring the intellect and wisdom of all beings as more of less equal. without dragon like hording, turning away from accumulation of precious metals. and return to just normal money. save the nutrients stored in the earth, basically. because it started to make him look like a pimp, like he was latching himself onto girls that I knew, and trying to possess them, in the ecofeminist philosophy this has meaning. he just had them randomly around the house. it was bizarre. but then, they all became my true friends and they forced him to go and work in a normal way, no pimping. the bad spirit, seemed to leave. his wife had left him because of the bad spirit.but now its different, now there is intelligence here. the trances are gone. no more abuse of the divine feminine.of Earth. God will not allow it. Salvia divinorum, the landscape around us, looks a lot like art, created about the plant, like a huge bed with a cover with tapestries of endless cloudy meadows woven into it, or the setting of the anime FLCL or the countryside of final fantasy. they wanted me, to receive the plant here, until then, I would not be whole. it would be a slow process, the anvil, also represented the weight, as in wait. the plant would slowly come over me, not in a rush. and as it did, the sage wisdom would return to the world around me. it was needed to get over this passage of jewish law. the angels watched over me, old jews, full of garb, medals from battle, yet they seemed full of peace. the hippies, all we really did was give flowers to police, it was like an alien transmission of peaceful dharma uplifting the spirit, to the untrained eye, it looked like a war, it is not that though, we communicated at the highest level, about the soma. I looked and I didn't understand. shalom, the sephiroth of shalom. it unbound, unbinah, is the true wisdom, not chokmah, which could be violent, unbound from the law of moses, they were trying to combine the language so the knowledge is not da'ath, it is shalom.

I see this rabbi here, someone Rabbi Wolvovsky knew... this is true jewish mysticism. he just commented on the psychedelic nature of the snow, and he received his karma as well, just as me, using a metaphor "I have to get something from my car" this is the realm of the Backyard Professor, a known modern kabbalist.

the trees form pentagrams, unbinding magic, they are trees of unbinding, and they are peaceful. this is martin luther king jrs. wiccan side, it would seem.

im just happy to see a different face of it, shehecheyanu! indeed. it is druidical. the seasons pass, but is there truly suffering, I cannot say there is... I casted a spell to end slavery, and this is their joining us, even greater to end all suffering, and its wiccan, a spell for happiness and to end all suffering. as a jew I join them, and Christians, and muslims also joined, the spell was amazing, joining people all over, in huge trails, this is the place where years ago a hero named John Brown liberated slaves by violent means, and started the civil war, now hundreds of years later, we liberate those labeled schizophrenic whose talents are being overlooked suppressed wasted, and all beings from suffering all who have creativity in them, and all hippies, all people of all heritages, who want to express in original and new ways, not just stereotypes. this is nature. our languages are one. it couldn't be violent again. this is peace, this is wise. like Stonehenge, it seemed to have been made like a tree, taking hundreds of years to reach this full blossom. I sat by this wizard of peace, like rabbi Abraham Joshua heschel... and this dude did not die, no one died, because he worked with the mushrooms in a holy way, it took us beyond life and death and connected us to spiritual in a rooted way. this was African American druidry, and it was rainbow druidry, of the world. we all had the dream of it. he was an amanita muscaria, he was all my friends, I gave birth to him. I was calling him Amanita Muscaria. Amanita Muscaria is the yogi, who they know as Gandhi, and Martin Luther King Jr. truly immortal, now coming through me. the divine masculine, now, after the divine feminine. so peaceful. he brought honor to our family by doing the magick that brought peace and unity to all peoples, and beings, ending the binding... it amplified that old spell against slavery so much...

it was fractal and showed the world was infinite and the mushrooms were everywhere. he wanted me to call him Shakti, and shiva...

it was deep, it was the spirit. s\he brought the world into a stage of greater maturity, but not nessecarily a loss of innocence.

Eli the angel, stated.

An it Harm none do as Thou Will - stated Angel Ikanowi Aka'Rangel, turning ANGEr into peaceful ANGEL...

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #93100 Previous topic | Next topic