Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #93000

Subject: "i am stoned and practicing zazen (wantism in poetic expression)" Previous topic | Next topic
treeworshipper
Member since Jul 24th 2012
30 posts
Thu Jan-02-14 02:12 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"i am stoned and practicing zazen (wantism in poetic expression)"

i am stoned and practicing zazen, a million branches of merit stem from each breath as the Shekina aura of compassion surrounds me, with each puff, i enlightened monks hiding in the leaves, to catch a glimpse of these undisturbable dharmas. herb body and mind are one, the monks are merely the quauntum self gazing into the self trying not to disturb its processes, marijuana has no ill effect on our lungs or minds say the scientists, indeed once plant and mind seemed seperate, now we are one; and then none, formless, disintegrated on the winds of truth... in truth there is no herb nor is there mind, only the flickering of the chakras, and dance of the sephiroth creating this rainbow of energy the immortal forest, to which life and death is one, our cities are its leaves, in zazen I perceive this acting as the sun bringing light, uniting the city dwellers and the forest equanimously, under the dharma eye, their process is one! we are enlightened our culture like leaves, seen in microscopes, we the amoebas, how free, how beautiful this dream the world, empty yet profound, in meditation it is haloic heaven, in enlightenment they glow orange with the robe of monks, in meditation, they wait green, and they become black and white, all the colors, the blessing rainbow, beginning nowhere, never ending, in them all the spirits of the world, their fire, is divine, we are one, rastafari.. here among it all. all beings are united in this one body, to enlighten and endarken themselves, within the herb, transforming into the sacred letters, which bring forth saiyazen. holy cannabis, the wisdom of the ancients is in the winds, I am the heavens. speaking to the divine flowers, they are ancient and wise, all loving, excluding no one, fair to everyone. without us knowing it, they have guided us to love, their gravity so vast. my third eye sees this connection, sees the energy so infinite. we are only living inside of the herbs themselves, we live inside of the cannabis and it inside of us, it is the missing part of me, our conversations are so interspectrum, and kaleidoscopic, the meaning of life, humor, poetry, fantasies, spirituality. always there, never too egotistical. revealing whole new parts of the world. cannabis understands me, we have a unique relationship. when me and aisha sit around and smoke herb, we call on the god and goddess (hashem Shekinah), yomo and yaveyetta, this does a good and holy thing to the energy, it can be felt all around, in nature, the sacred balance, the beings the lifeforms always start to gather to the cannabis meditator, psychically spiritually drawn maybe just by the smell of herb, or perhaps they are passerby subconsciously recognizing the smell and in their dreams turning themselves into bugs and ghosts to gather round and partake, all the planes are joined together, cannabis seems to go freely among them all, bringing peace wherever, not as a god but simply as an herb. you are so kind and mystical, being all beings, and yet being one, this way of rastafari, is most holy of which you speak. Yet its teaching seems blocked. Etz hayyim, the forces of spirit and nature create the herb, not an ego being, we have to transcend ego, to the point where we dwell as the plant spirits themselves, then we see it is no monarchy but a vivid utopia democracy where all beings are one. I am just a branch, it translates in human world also, just like the zen monks translate into the world of cannabis flowers. this is a most profound and mystical meditation, this is the power of now. we are the plant spirits, yet we are moving. god and goddess, vital energies move through us, we create crystals that reveal lifes meaning, we are all plants, our divisions are only caused by changes in the divine mirror. but we are one spirit. the hippies are ancient, weaving in and ut of the dream, the original rainbow tribe of consciousness. plant energy is divine. we smoked so much herb we experienced ourselves and everyone we knew as the plants of a forest going on forever. literally existing as that. I am a plant. this is wanti, we were all plants. hippies become plants, that's all. this is natural, it needed to be bridged, we become plants in our dreams, the same plants we see, in waking...I saw our forest all our relations and I saw how to transcend it, and I saw it was legal and not wrong, but just waiting for the one to come who could realize it. we weren't overcome by roleplay. but by love. love is the way. none of the labels could contain us we were just plants just as we are too many to identify, they just pretended to know. we slipped out of all their conceptual maps.none could hold us. our forest gatherings as plants were real, too thick for people to walk through... eventually we remembered to ouraefs the way bay

we are plants growing over buildings all buildings are meant to be our homes, we are all the plants, we seem to be the people living in the homes, but we are great tree roots which have taken growth in the homes, we are flowers and sprouts, and many kinds of mushroom and mosses. we are all the planet, we are planet consciousness, suddenly we realize the true scope of our beings, how its all ecofriendly, how its all truly organic. none of life is made to hurt us, beings so awakened are loving watch oer it. all faiths are truly friends, divinity is real. the yomo and yaveyetta reveal the truth , this is druidical Judaism, we are part of all peoples, part of animal and plant. wanti is the Narnia, that exists to everyone, when we wake up. it is very real. anyone who dreams gnostically, who wants to express the full love without fighting, the spirits of wanti appear around them in some incarnation, and give strength, and blessing, uniting in the true way, spirit energy, just as the rasta grows dreads and awakened the heart. why do these portals occur? because the divine has an artistic flair. and a sense of humor. this is the music of the spheres, the music of the truth dawning, so much beauty, so much intelligence even here, the spirit nwyfre is throughout holy ness, showing it is the asana, Hawaiian spirit. the songs that create worlds, plant songs, we sing. nothing can get us down, all of it automatically balances, it impossible to break karmas law. its restored, because we are all peoples, and all voices matter, not one ruling above others, the holy song has been changed, the pyramid has become a circle, and grasses and plants sprout from it, thus we see the meaning of it all. we see we are parts of the tree, creating planets, we see, we know the codes of life we know the woven wisdom, we know how to speak to the divine intelligences.it all has to do with the mushrooms, its eternal, the peoples have teachings. they all strive to end karma.to appease the code. life is joy, that is why it goes on, life is heaven, life is sacred, life is art, we remember the spirit, and we rejoice in life as a game. but it doesn't really mean anything, its just a play of energies,a dance. god and goddess, aorin, grai, all the mushrooms trees and love, its a game. ultimately spirit is the only reality. the game goes on, in compassion. it happens to give people joy. it should never be abused to think that people should suffer. we should feel challenged, but it is meant for art. enjoy the game, enjoy its spirituality. partake in its mysteries as you can perceive them. we are strong enough to do them, because theyexist to remind us of the reality transcendent of ego, this is the true 'GREAT MOTHER' it is always available to everyone, regardless of anything. there we are restored in all ways. it is meditation. think of how fun life would be, if you could just partake in all the mysteries. well you can, the wisdom of them is that, they sustain themselves, they ground us, in the nameless the formless eternal nourishing, and thus they end suffering, while giving us a dreamworld of adventure, while teaching us things about real reality. about the true heroicness is everyone, the true infinite strength. that makes everyone the Buddha, and yet no one. we can realize that the only one who can do anything is the self. do not blame others, but see that it is the self.this shows us the ultimate truth and ends all conflict.i am the doer in everything, I am all creation. just accept it. you are.now you are connected to divine infinity, you see that it is freedom, that's how the meditation clears the mind, shows us we are the whole forest, the Buddha sees there is no enemy, only the self, in accepting all is self, there is no conflict. this yin and yang of life happening is eternal, life will always happen it is beautiful it causes joy, these are our relationships these are universes. yomo. here in this sacred realm. this is life, we are the divine principles, this is heaven. loving kindness to all beings. this is wanti Judaism. everything is hashem, anyone anywhere who taps into the gnostic energies of creation and wisdom meets with the mystic spirits of wanti in some form, manifesting through the astral as spirit friends and protectors to aid in good and keep away evils, and grow our love, wanti is a plane of eternal wholeness, it is a perception that shows us the wholeness of doings, we cant go through life, not realizing its wholeness, thinking city and forest are not one, thinking dark and light are not one, thinking life and death are not one, if not we cannot live a real existence, wanti returns its organic spirit to everything, it is independent yet interwoven roving hills, holy one restoring the people to right perceptions, living within the trees, mystically recovering by the optimism of the celestials, from paths of imbalance, yet through them, so is balance found, like the old amish song, holy universe, we strive to express our love, like a sacred dreamcatcher, the heart of the world reforms its source, supported by the druids, there is a path and a valley of peace forever, by which we walk out of dreams of conflict, because they are the fertility ground of shalom's blessed grove. we are devoted to peace - Flo the sage

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: i am stoned and practicing zazen (wantism in poetic expression)
Jan 25th 2014

lola1980
Member since Aug 26th 2012
248 posts
Sat Jan-25-14 09:34 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: i am stoned and practicing zazen (wantism in poetic expression)"
In response to Reply # 0

A huge and breath-taking piece of writing. Your energy and passion is strong as you express many truths and spiritual reflections. As we represent the seed of the Most High God, I too believe we are human plants that can bear food fruit based on free will and the choice we make. I enjoyed and appreciate your writing.

Desta

“Writing is a potion of devotion, magical, mysterious and mighty” Desta

"Love is like the sea. It's a moving thing, but still and all, it takes its shape from the shore it meets, and it's different with every shore. ”
Zora Neale Hurston

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #93000 Previous topic | Next topic