Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #92930

Subject: "A feeling of Elation" Previous topic | Next topic
The_Rebellion
Member since Mar 19th 2010
19 posts
Tue Nov-05-13 10:19 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"A feeling of Elation"

You make me feel like I am soaring high above the clouds, free like a bird, stretching my wings to their full extent and flapping smoothly using my powerful muscles. The wind as my aid, I fly triumphantly towards happiness. You make me strong enough to carry on living my life because I know if I ever need you I will find you in my arms. When I stare into your mesmerizing eyes it's like the world just shuts down for a while and time slows down to a trickle. My heart starts to beat with life ever so slowly and I feel like a crushing weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I've let you run away with my heart because inside of you, a piece of me forever lives on, thriving on your hopes and dreams, thirsting to make them a reality. When you are not near me I sometimes find myself wondering where I am because I am lost without you, and I will always stand right by your side through any difficulty. My restless heart sleeps alone tonight but you are always on my mind, giving me peace. With you with me its like the feeling when two strangers learn to fall in love again because I am forever yours and with your love we stay forever young. But my time is running out, I wish I could just flip the hourglass over again. Now I realize that there is no time for talking because I may fall but you help me believe that love exists. I'm gonna lose everything if I believe all the lies, all the excuses, and all the reasons. Which is why I cling to the hope that I clutch to my chest, that one hope, that one dream, I will never relinquish because that will extinguish the burning flame of my existence. Im racing to the finish line of the lifetime thats barely started, I'm running on empty but you make me believe. Even when its dark before the dawn, i will feel your grace and carry on because you live inside me, my heart and soul, that is you. It's because of you that I believe in life.

THE REBELLION

This Is Where It All Ends...The Reign Of Terror Will Finally Be Over...THE REBELLION HAS COME!!!!

If You Want To Reach Me, Link My E-Mail "The--Rebellion@hotmail.com", Or Private Message Me.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #92930 Previous topic | Next topic