Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #92922

Subject: "My Heart Beats Only For You" Previous topic | Next topic
The_Rebellion
Member since Mar 19th 2010
19 posts
Tue Oct-22-13 09:18 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"My Heart Beats Only For You"

I can't buy your love, I don't even want to try, sometimes the truth will make you happy, so I'm not going to lie. Don't ever question that my heart beats only for you, because when I make you happy I feel elated but I share your sadness whenever you feel alone. I know I'm far from perfect, unlike some other guys, I can't grant all of your wishes so I won't promise you the stars. There are times when I feel like giving up but a voice in my head whispers for me to go on, that voice is yours. You won't see me at any parties, I guess I'm no fun, but when it counts I am by your side because that is my kind of love. When I am all alone at night I feel like weeping because I can not be with you, I never thought it would get this tough. But I try not to think about it too much because I know in the end you will realize the fact that is staring you in the face. Most people in my position would cry themselves out and move on but I know you are worth it and that keeps me going. I can't get over you, you left your mark on me, because wherever you go, how ever you feel, I feel it because your heart is what I call home. I've been locked out of my home for so long and I hope one day I can find my keys so I can be truly happy. But I will never be happy if you don't feel the same, when my heart stops beating I will still be picturing your beautiful face, hearing your amazing voice, and feeling your unique presence. I wish I could just close my eyes and all of this hurt, this disappointment, and this fear would just go away but that is part of life's journey, I just hope I can make it with you.

THE REBELLION

This Is Where It All Ends...The Reign Of Terror Will Finally Be Over...THE REBELLION HAS COME!!!!

If You Want To Reach Me, Link My E-Mail "The--Rebellion@hotmail.com", Or Private Message Me.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #92922 Previous topic | Next topic