Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #92919

Subject: "Fading Hope" Previous topic | Next topic
The_Rebellion
Member since Mar 19th 2010
19 posts
Sun Oct-20-13 09:24 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Fading Hope"

I see you living your life and all I can think about is how it would be if we lived it together. But the time is never right, I'm afraid of what I've done, not knowing what it is. Your voice is constantly in my mind, telling me there's time, but I conceal the message, I bear the burden and blame my own sin, hoping you change your mind. But your eyes, they say goodbye, they never lie because they are the windows to your life. I wish my dreams can become a reality but it seems that the only thing that makes me feel alive is something that I can not have. Whenever I see you I am breathless because its like I'm meeting you for the first time, I never tire of your beauty, your smile makes my mind go blank, your eyes pierce my very soul, your voice is music to my ears, and just being near you causes me joy. Through all of your hardships I can't help but get a feeling I thought was long lost. How can I love when I am afraid to fall, so I decided to cast away all doubts and just follow my heart. Even though I have only known you for a few years it is like I knew you all of your life because every breath and every hour has brought me one step closer to you. I die every day waiting for you, because it feels like I've loved you for a thousand years, and I'll love you until the day I die. You have turned my world upside down and inside out because all I think about is how to make you happier. When the walls in my head come crashing down, I just hope you will be there to lift me up.

THE REBELLION

This Is Where It All Ends...The Reign Of Terror Will Finally Be Over...THE REBELLION HAS COME!!!!

If You Want To Reach Me, Link My E-Mail "The--Rebellion@hotmail.com", Or Private Message Me.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: soldier of love "sade"
Oct 30th 2013

tycho
Member since May 09th 2011
478 posts
Wed Oct-30-13 09:44 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: soldier of love "sade""
In response to Reply # 0

romeo and juliet how romantic but following a hear with irregular beats lead feets astray found pushing up daisy duke only to be caught by a band rebel flag (powerful in the silent night when (allah) the moon smiles and his daughters play the harp that tunes
the creativity of the mind lost in time( hope is the things wished for?)

shalom
te-te

the best seller you become a star in the dark sky shining a flash light to guide love sick puppies

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #92919 Previous topic | Next topic