Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #92899

Subject: "My Death" Previous topic | Next topic
The_Rebellion
Member since Mar 19th 2010
19 posts
Thu Sep-26-13 09:14 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"My Death"

As I lay dying, gasping for breath, my life flashes before my eyes and the only thing I can think clearly of is you. I picture your smile, I imagine your eyes, your voice rings in my ears calling me towards the light. I still struggle to hold on so I will be able to be there for you to lean on, while my strength is weaning you appear before me in all white. My breath catches in my throat while I stare amazed at your astonishing beauty and the impact of your presence. Tears form in my eyes because I see you in my time of need, ready to take the pain away. The rain is coming, defeat is calling, I need you to set me free. Your beautiful voice tells me it is going to be ok, that I will be going to a better place and not to worry. My muscles start to relax as I begin to accept my fate but I struggle to ask one question. My voice, a shadow of what it once was, fighting for breath, I ask you, "How is it going to be ok? What better place is there than in your arms? How can I worry when I am no longer there to protect you, to console you, to love you?" Regret starts to weigh heavy on my chest as a crushing sadness fills my heart. I have lost the battle and I am losing the only thing that mattered to me...you. As blood streams out of my mouth and nose, I tell you softly "I am sorry...but I have not broken my promise, I will continue to protect you, I will continue to console you, to be there for you when you need me, to love you, because I live in your heart, I am alive in your happiness, and always in your soul. " My chest starts heaving and I say my final request. "Look me in the eyes until it is done." As my body starts to convulse on the ground, my eyes never shift from yours until that moment when I go still and you see the life leave my eyes. Even in death I love you, and I always will.

THE REBELLION

This Is Where It All Ends...The Reign Of Terror Will Finally Be Over...THE REBELLION HAS COME!!!!

If You Want To Reach Me, Link My E-Mail "The--Rebellion@hotmail.com", Or Private Message Me.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: impressive
Sep 30th 2013

tycho
Member since May 09th 2011
478 posts
Mon Sep-30-13 10:22 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: impressive"
In response to Reply # 0

nice work and I can't relate I'm stuck on the scripture "wife of your youth?" what does that mean,but, i enjoyed the craft but what's this got to do with rebellion? Gangsta of love like christ huh oh well i catch 22 you around

shalom

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #92899 Previous topic | Next topic